Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Thank you for sharing those information with us. We are all joined crypto talk so that we can learn and earn at the same time. So we should always follow every rules and regulation of this forum. And we should always have what cheating and create our own new post so that it can help other.as a new member I still don't know lot so I tend to make mistake so I hope you all will help me with my mistakes.

To use this site the admin has provide some rules for users. Every new members must read these rules carefully before posting. In there you find all tips for newcomers 

My dear friends i just want to share my experience To new members in this forum dear friends you have to do first of all first 100 well posts and you have to  learn about the rules and method to work in this forum you have to read all the rules of this forum and need to follow them to become good member of this forum you have to do reactions on the posts also but you need to find the good post and give them best reputations and give bad ratings other posts which is not useful for the forum.

My new friends, abide by the rules and guidelines to avoid prohibitions and repudiation, and do not imitate others or copy other people's topics. Pay attention to the instructions of the members who have sufficient experience

Halo dear i am agree with your rules.its a good tips for new commers .if the newbies should fallow all rules and regulation then they can easily earn money.i am sure many user who are new that are know about the rules and regulation.they have faced many problems.so its a good topic for newbies.they learn from this and again never mistake.and then there account should be safe .best of luck.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, beginners need a post like this, and I also want to add that beginners should understand something basic in the forum, the aim of the forum is to share useful information and experiences, not only writing and publishing is important, the thing that is published must be useful.

Well I  think the beginners that are new here should be realistic in other to sustain to survive on the forum, It's necessary for them to go through the rules and regulations of the forum,I'm sure with these I think user will face worning point so in other. to avoid there mistakes.

You are right. If you follow all these things, a new member will be able to create many good questions. We must not copy anyone's post.  If you do, our account will be banned. Spam can not be. Moreover, if you comply with the above issues, you will be able to work properly here.

I think as a beginner, there's laws of this forum in which they have to adhere to it. This laws are not known by most newbies and that's why most people violate the rules of the forum

A very well compose information that will serve as a guide to the beginners who recently join the forum and everything that will determine there safety in this this forum have been stated in this post, well I wish all the newbies best of luck here.

@Cleaner i was feeling good when i see your post because in this post all the main point at the one place and mine type of beginner should get so much benefit with that post thank you so much and i hope you always giving your best for us because its chain if you do good and we learn good and than our time comes we also deliver our best to the forum

Firs of all they should read all the rules and regulations concentately and be careful that they should not make any mistakes inspelling and any other and they should make good and informative posts so that people like them and improve their reputation.

I must say following things for new ones to remember ..

۔

Rules of this platform..

Work honestly with hard work and loyalty..

Should keep patience..

Work under rules of this forum..

Learning should be their first priority ..

Never lose heart ..

Should accept all the challenges

Think before posting ..

Give useful good contents in posts

Take guidance from seniors..

۔.

• +3 1

just i want to say every one take it like a job and emigine your boss is on you head they chacking your work and giving you guide for a better post . and you all people done your work with honesty and get more and more rating which gives you more money .

Yes of course to work on this platform we have to read the basic rules and regulations and follow them so that we can show our account to the public.  Also, there are many benefits to working here such as raising money, learning English as well as gaining information and knowledge etc.

One of the my advice for beginners always is to continuous learning in order to develop themselves in the field of cryptocurrencies so that they can start earning a lot of money by working in this field and through any platform in crypto space.

Thank uh man sm also a beginner and I really need some information to keep secured my account from banning i think am doing well but one point I didn’t knew that uh mentioned so really thanks for that

The most important thing i sto follow rules and regulations of this forum. Don't copy amd paste your posts. Create your posts with good quality and content. Your informative posts will lead to get good reactions.

• +2 1

New users will work well. I hope you will see the guidelines here first. I hope you will not have any more problems.  Give feedback and I hope you will like it a lot and try to create more of your topics because every time you create it, your account will grow faster because everyone tries the topic.

• +3 1

Thank you so much sir for trying to help the beginners. Yes most of them don't read the rules and regulations  , and just post for the sake of completing it. But you have to acknowledge the presence of many other guys who adore the knowledge they receive from here and put payment as their secondary priority. Me during the initial stages was focused on doing this and now it's helping me to respond very well.

Thanks for this post and i am highly appreciate your post because you show your concern for newbies like me who are new to this forum.I am agree with your all points and hope that we will do better for our self and for this forum as well by follow all your tips and the rules of this forum and always try to post a meaningful content.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

You have made a very valuable post.  Which is very valuable for our newcomers.  I think this is a very useful post for newcomers, which will prevent them from making big mistakes.  As a result, their ids will be protected.

Dear new members first of all it is very necessary for the new comments they should have complete information about this forum. some people copy or paste other post's As a result they banned. so new Comer's should be awareness of this mistake.If new Comer's survive on this forum they they have to obey all the rules and regulations of cryptotalk strictly .if your writing skills is excellent then your post rating increase so they earn more day by day.