Which cryptocurrency should I invest in? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muharrem buğra arat

Which cryptocurrency should I invest in?

You can invest in eth, ltc, btc. If you are a newbie  in invest then i will suggest  you to invest in eth because it is the best  for newbies . Then you can also invest in trx. Trx 's price is increasing  day by day. It has a bright future 

• +4 1

I think it's better to buy bitcoin then you can hold it or invest in ETH because there is a high chance

for ETH to go too high in price in the next few months when the version 2.0 launched

• +3 1

My friend, I think that any digital currency is possible for you to deal with, but the important thing is what you think is suitable for you

• +1 1

Yeah of course we can help you mate.

I would suggest you to invest at the current TOP 5 currencies from Coinmarketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Currently being: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple (XRP), Tether and Bitcoin Cash.

They have a good traded volume for a 24 hour period as well as big market cap and price fluctuations.

Meaning you will be able to profit without any high risk.

Just make sure you are investing and trading properly.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

.Hello my friends.  Bitcoin is a currency popular and popular with many people and the majority use it to buy and sell. And you have a wallet and I want to trade cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will be at the top of these currencies. Thank you for reading my comment. 

• +1 1

The best cryptocurrency in order to significantly increase profits during 2021 is Ethereum!
You can start buying it now! Because as we know that its price is declining now, and buying now is a very good point! Because when the Bitcoin move ends, its price will return to $ 600 for sure!
There is a lot of positive news about this great coin! As the V2 version of the coin! This will definitely raise the price of the currency to the moon during 2021

ETH-2.0-Beacon-Chain-Launch.jpg

• +1 1

From my own understanding, I think that you should invest in coins like eth, LTC and XRP. I think that these are the best coins for beginners to invest in and it has a very bright future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend, temporarily, you should get to know more about the currencies that should be traded and see the chart, and in principle you have btc and eth as your start.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

It's depends on the market and I think it is one of the difficult question because it is very hard suppose if I suggest you one of the coin from my portfolio and and after some months you will loss all your amount then it will be hard for you. But you can look in to the polkadot and ethereum classic the price is very low but it can go great in upcoming days.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In that particular topic, do not ask for advice, investigate which coins have a low price and accessible to your pocket to be able to invest and buy some units of that currency, but as I said, investigate the different currencies, write down the ones that attract your attention and each coin In the coinmarketcap he has his project where you can guide yourself and begin to know its advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency

11 hours ago, muharrem buğra arat said:

Hello, the year 2021 is approaching and I don't know which cryptocurrency to invest in. Can you please help me

If you can see to the market graph, bitcoin has a low price this week but that doesn't

mean that's bad or good! But aside from bitcoin, there's ETH, XRP which is good for investing this year and months to come. Read about how coins work first before investing, in that way, you can really understand what you're going to invest.

• +3 1

There are so many currencies right now that you get confused what to invest on. So my advice is to invest in Ethereum. The price of this currency keeps rising daily and you will make profit by trading in this.

• +1 1

I think currently someone can invest in bitcoin and litecoin they are promising to have a great future and now on the crypto market they seem to be doing well already but before investing do your own researches first in order to be sure of this.

• +4 1

My dear friend first of all you have to learn about the investment rules then you  can be rich with investment   you can reasearch about the best coins in these day For the investment i think this year is best to invest in btc because btc rates are best and in the future it will increase also You can also invest in ETH,LTC these are also best for profit you can invest in these for the profit.

In my opinion,XRP is the best choice to invest in. Because, it will increase in 2021. I am skipping closely daily and the graph is showing it will reach higher values.

The coins that are will be good for making investment for next year should be eth, bitcoin and ripple. They have good market value this year and can have better price next year. 

Hello my friend, I do not think that the question will help you. You should check the data for yourself. Currency rates change every day. It is better to watch

If you want to invest then I think you can invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a very popular cryptocurrency. The price of bitcoin is increasing every day. Today, the price of bitcoin is about 23 thousand dollars. So I think if you invest in Bitcoin you can make a lot of profit

• +4 1

If it is your first investment then i suggest you to invest in BTC.  In kowaday the price of bitcoin is  increases in a jumping way. Understand the pricing graph of almost a month's previous of bitcoin for sale . After this invest in ethereum which is the most second well known cryptocurrency present in the market.

My friend according to me the best cryptocurrencies is bitcoin . If you want to purchase or buy any encrypted currency. The best encrypted currency is bitcoin . You can earn a good amount of money . If you hve bit coin

According to the recent situation you should invest in bitcoin. Because at present the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So if you invest in bitcoin you can earn a good amount of profit in future. 

On 11/27/2020 at 6:50 PM, muharrem buğra arat said:

Hello, the year 2021 is approaching and I don't know which cryptocurrency to invest in. Can you please help me

it dependent about your money .if your money is over than 1000 dollars you should invest in LTC or ETH .
if it don't you can invest in ZIL.MINX.TALK

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Hi dear I'm also new in this field I don't have enough knowledge but we should observe which coin is going up day by day and can chose it for investment and can get a high profit still I observed that btc ,eth ,trx and waves are good for investment

• +2 1