Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

Cryptocurrencies are much easier.cryptotalk is much better than stock . crypto is best for earning money in simple and easy way.here we can share our knowledge and information.

Hello everyone, the use of crypto has many advantages over stocks, investing in cryptocurrencies can easily obtain high profits in the very short term, since it is a highly volatile market and I consider that anyone with little capital You can work with cryptos, on the other hand, the wealthiest people usually invest in this type of market and it is a more complex process.

• +3 1

On 11/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

The both markets have own place the old one is stock and new one is crypto .The crypto market cap isn't big like stock market and Stock have strong position in world. But the crypto is developing and can be good competitor of stock in future. Their for wall street have shown interest in crypto currency and next year 2021 are investing in crypto. This shows the potential of crypto is a future and gonna become strong. I join crypto after forex so learning was hard like forex just learn how this work later the analysis and learning process depend upon yourself how far you wanna go .

In my opinion, investing in cryptocurrencies is much better than investing in stocks for several reasons, the most important of which is that they are easy to use and available to everyone, anywhere in the world, while investing in stocks needs experience in the field of investment.

In my opinion  stuck is better then crypto because  stuck useing easily use but crypto currency is more different and hard useing so i try you use only stuck it is easier for you thanku

If you ask about the US stocks you can have access to second market exchanges like e-Toro that offer trading. These of course don't mean you own the stocks but a representation in an exchange, a derivative. It is different beacuse stock owners have more rights as voting and rights to dividents.

Of course, cryptocurrencies are very easy, as a person can own many cryptocurrencies where it is much easier than stocks, and this is what helped many people buy many currencies instead of stocks, and this means the value of the currencies increases day by day

I've been trading crpyto for a couple years and i can say trading crypto is much more easier, but it doesn't mean it's more profitable. I earn huge amounts and lost huge amounts that's why i am trading with regular amounts. In stock market things are more complicated than crypto. In crypto you can make ver huge profits with very short time but in stock market you can't make that much profit in a short time, but you can also lose so quick in crypto.

• +4 1

yes you are saying right crypto is better than stock . in crypto we introduce ourselves with new things we not only earn also learnt a lot 

Yes, basically.  I think both are equal in the world and both allow us to learn about earning and online earning methods but I am sure it is better than crypto stock because we can easily make money by learning here and we can share our problem. We can teach you about trading.

Actually every market has some advantages or disadvantages .i will be good or bad according your where you feel satisfied or secure.

In my opinion  crypto talk is better  than stock.Because it provides you a very easy task and is the best source of knowledge and earning for you. If you work hard on this forum, you can easily earn a significant amount. That's why my advice, should you work hard on this forum.. 

• +1 1

It is much better crypto, since it offers many opportunities and it is even easier to handle cryptocurrencies than stocks. If you need income, it is better to work with cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

In fact, currently you can buy guaranteed shares in a virtual way, since the certificate can be sent by mail, although only those issued by some specific organizations are valid, going back to the subject, I think they are matched as well as you can earn a lot of money or lose the money, it is something typical of both markets.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is best then stock.stock requir long time work but crypto require short time and more money.crypto is easier and reliable.it help us to earn more in short time .

Absolutely crypto is a batter than stock  you can earn a lot of money on this forum.it is very easy to use them, you can not only  earn money of  forum and you can also increase your knowledge. Then you hard work more on this forum, and you will get more money, I like this form .

• +1 1

Cryptotalk has its own benefits. Cryptotalk is better than all earning sites. Its has no compare. It is the only way of great income. If you want to become rich you can invest or trade here. Our writing and reading skills improve. We get money and gain knowledge from cryptotalk.

However, crypto is probably an excellent investment preference for people looking at making massive earnings from their meagre investments. ... Looking at the gaps between go back on funding of the two shares need to assist one make an informed selection as to which stock to put their cash in.

It's depends on your tendency to take risks.Cryptocurrency invest is more risky than stock invest.But the profit is huge than stock.If you want to take risk but get a huge profit then cryptocurrency invest is far better than stock invest.

Well, i can say that cryptocurrency is better than stocks because of it's volatility, you can earned here faster than stocks because of changing it's price every minute, that's why many people are buying some crypto coins to do trading.

Of course cryptocurrency is better than stocks, with cryptocurrency I can trade crypto whenever I want. There are no holidays or working hours, if the crypto we hold goes up I can immediately sell it. In terms of profit, cryptocurrency is much more profitable, we can trade whatever we want and the profit is greater than stocks. Regarding risk, every investment or trade has a risk, it remains only how we are able to manage the risk properly so as to minimize the risk of loss.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency have a chance to give more money to us but there is a great risk to lose great amount and also gain more profit chance. You can do it with all mind attention. But stock market is not more complicated it is easy to earn through stock a profit. There is no more risk to lose money. If you want to gain little amount of profit you should do stock. 

It was on the grounds that that I had an overall thought of how a securities exchange work I had the option to all the more rapidly handle the idea driving cryptographic forms of money and its exchanging. So in the event that you do to investigate on the specialized examination behind stock exchanging I feel that it would assist you with settling on the right exchanging choices on cryptographic forms of money. Also, the odds that crypto would beat stocks is begging to be proven wrong.