Is crypto better than stocks? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Is crypto better than stocks?

Al most all users agree with your topic the stock exchange is difficult as we think but if we research on it we can get good profit from it . But as for cryptocurrency it is easy to use and need less information and skills.

I think it's much better to trade crypto currency than stocks the market can give more than 100 percent in a few days in crypto currency but never in stock you can get it after a few years but notbin few days or years 

On 11/27/2020 at 11:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

I strongly agree with you, crypto currencies are much better to have than stock. Maybe it is more risky when doing crypto currency but what ks life without a risk, right? So it much better to take risk in crypto currency if you really want to earn so much.

Stocks and Cryptocurrencies differ on their respective demands, Cryptocurrencies being all round trader during the year, have the ability to own Cryptocurrencies on your own without any forms of limitations. Stocks general and Crypto are all based on the demand on users, as they all have their benefits based on users tastee

having to compare this two different entities when it comes on world financial trading commodity is quite going to differ from people as stocks being so much more highly recognised than cryptocurrency as well as how they is the exposure of this top stock such as dow jones and the rest, crypto too has its own differences on how to relate it to stocks

Cryptocurrencies are an area to invest or work and the actions of a company in the stock market are also profitable business areas, now if one is better than another, it will be if people consider it that way, and as I always say it depends on the expectations that each entrepreneur or investor has, both in cryptocurrencies and in stocks. The stock market is a first-rate investment place and cryptocurrencies have been taking shape in the business world. What is an advantage of cryptocurrencies is that you can participate with little investment.

In my opinion crypto is better than stock market because most of the people not understand stock properly but slowly and slowly people are joining crypto market because they understand crypto trading very much, so we can say crypto is better than stock market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for any of the best cryptocurrencies more than buying shares, you can trade them more easily and in a not long time compared to stocks despite the quality of the shares

investing in shares is a lot better, however as the convenience of cryptocurrencies, it is taken into consideration a better inventory of the many gaps in the marketplace.

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies and stocks are completely different markets in a variety of ways. First of all market capitalization of stocks is way higher than cryptocurrencies, making cryptocurrency market more prone to be manipulated by whales. Also, fundamental analysis plays a more central role when investing in stocks compared to cryptocurrencies, as companies have earning calls, so news and internal finances have to be strongly considered by investors. Finally, cryptocurrency market is much more volatile than stock market, giving opportunity for higher gains but also higher losses.

• +1 1

Hy my dear friend i think the both are equal in the world and  both gives the earning and learning about online earning methods but i am sure that crypto is better than stock because we can earn money here with learning easily and we can share our problem we can chat with anyone we can learn about tradings and we can learn about  many other earning formates so i like it and i will work here for long time and i will trading in this forum.

I am somewhat related to the business field and personally i believe that stocks are better than crypto. Though crypto and stocks both are the whole different things with whole different features and technically we should not compare them but if you ask me to choose between stocks and crypto then i will choose stocks because you really don't have to do anything in owning stocks. Only price changes can increase or decrease your profits but at crypto you have to work hard to get payments.

Well mate I think stock is also not bad but I think with the rise and fall of cryto for now stock can serve but with hopes up cryto will be better than stock

Dear friend, honestly, I do not have any information about these stocks, so I will strive to progress and know all what is related to this encryption in all its branches and divisions

Edited by Msh9

As for me crypto talk forum is far better than any other other forum. Because crypto talk help his members to gain knowledge and it help them to know more about digital trading. And earning is necessary.

• +4 1

If you need a lot of income and you like risks, then it is better to work with cryptocurrency. If you want less income, but at the same time less risky, then it is better to invest in stocks.

• +2 1

On 11/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, Emma Wilson said:

Cryptocurrencies are much easier to own than stock. Even though most investors and traders do purchase a derivative of stock, the  stock itself is not with the user. This means to properly own stock, you cannot just purchase the asset on an exchange. You must make sure you get the actual paper-stock.

Dear @Emma Wilson good question to ask but I think these both have their importance both are for earning profit. But I will prefer the cryptocurrencies as you know it's getting popularity day by day. 

Frankly, I think that cryptocurrencies and trading in them are currently better than buying stocks and are more secure with the information and knowledge I have gained here.

I think crypto is best. Because recently many people are investigating in crypto. As a result the price of crypto is increasing day by day. Also many country government also accepting crypto currency. That's why crypto is best. 

Cryptocurrency is better and easier than stocks. Earning is easy on cryptotalk. You jut have to know what and when to answer in a topic. While the stocks need alot of knowledge and it depends on luck. What if you buy stocks at higher price and then the prices falls. It is a clear loss but not in cryptotalk. You don’t own anything. It only depends on your knowledge and your response on topics. I feel free to say that cryptocurrency is better than stocks and everyone should try it. 

that is especially true and it's far every other purpose why i really like crypto currencies as they are owned by way of the person who earned them and can be used at anytime to make transactions thereby making it green and reliable as nicely.

Owning crypto currencies is much greater than stripping. Although most investors and traders buy a derivative of the stock, the stock itself is not with the user. This means properly owning the stock So it is more profitable than crypto stock exchange. Profit can be earned through investment.

My friend, investing in stocks is a limited profit and a big profit, but cryptocurrencies have huge profits, but gain experience in cryptocurrency trading, second and not to take risks and good luck my friend. 

The most important factor is to stay out of greed, if you are good at investing in cryptocurrency, then you should endeavour to put more effort at what you know how to do best, cryptocurrency has more risk in the uptrend and movement of market prices compared to stocks with less risk and less profits. Alot of people prefer cryptocurrency over stocks as a result of the high profits involved.