Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

I think yes. There issl no other stage which paid this much add up to his client unreservedly. Cryptotalk is easy to utilize and best stage for me. Is there any please share with me

Yes, friend, it seems to me the best, besides that it has a very large community with people who know a lot about the subject, you can learn a lot from them

I think that Bitcointalk pays more than Cryptotalk but its payment system is complex and it is a bit more difficult to use than Cryptotalk. It is a way older forum than Cryptotalk. So more pay is expected from it. But I would still say that Cryptotalk pays the best because it is easier to earn here

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

23 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I think that Bitcointalk pays more than Cryptotalk but its payment system is complex and it is a bit more difficult to use than Cryptotalk. It is a way older forum than Cryptotalk. So more pay is expected from it. But I would still say that Cryptotalk pays the best because it is easier to earn here

Well @Dark Shadow I think that earning here is a lot more easier then working in Bitcointalk. In that website you only get paid for taking part in bounties and campaigns.I think the website will start paying you after you have done a lot of posts,not hundred as here but more then that.So work here save time and earn and learn money.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

According to the old system of the forum, the reputation points system did not have as much benefit as it is now!Previously, people were not paid if reputation points were given to others! While in these days, reputation points are a prerequisite for payment! If your daily evaluation is negative, you will never take money for this day!

On 12/27/2019 at 10:51 PM, Vanessa said:

I think that what she meant is ,

if this platform really

paying, and if there is others platforms like this she is also interested.

Kindly understand first the sentence before jump into judgement.

Yes, this platform is really paying and if there is others that we all need to discover lol

That's what she mean, this is the one of great platform which is real and you will get coins immediately when you done your work so the main thing is follow the rules you should take care of these things and work hard share great information..

According to my experience I think cryptotalk is the best platform I found as we can earn a good amount of money by sharing knowledge within eachother. But since you asked I can tell bitcointalk offers much larger amount for posting. There are different rules and regulations. They have account ranking system. There we also can't post usual content since thier standards are pretty high.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think there's any other forum that pays for posting and commenting.I am in crypto from about 1 year.I have searched a lot to earn crypto.The best thing i found is cryptotalk.I just hope that they never stop this payment system.

Hello dear community of this great forum dedicated to cryptocurrencies and of course this forum called Cryptotalk I think is one of the best in its sector where there is a lot of information and a large community that knows a lot about cryptocurrencies and I don't even think you compensate offers is also but could be better
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

Currently  there are only two legit platforms are available  that pays good for publications in crypto world. Bitcointalk and Cryptotalk. But among these two the best way to earn and the easier and trusted forum is Cryptotalk. It takes several months to warn from bitcointalk. But in Cryptotalk, you can do that in a day. It's  quite impressive actually. That's  why I think that this forum is the best. 

• +5 1

Hello my friend, CryptoTalk pays us in bitcoin, which is the best cryptocurrency in the world .... 1000 Satoshi for every post and this income is good .. I tried taps like FreeBitcoin and it had very little income and tried some sites that pay for solving mathematical problems And her income was also low due to the effort expended on her, so I would choose Cryptotalk, as it is the best

I think cryptotalk pays the best for publications. They have created the platform from where we can gain knowledge about various currencies  as well as to earn money.

• -2 1

Yes.However, it has many rules. If this rule must be followed properly.And quite safe for you. There are also many sites where you will not find such security

• -4 1

Well, is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for posts? As we already know, cryptotalk is based on publications that have something of interest, that provide good information and that is useful for everyone, I have not experienced payments for this platform since I am recent on this platform, but I can say that I have seen from other people who have more time than me and who have good paid references and that is good, are there others who surpass you? I do not know exactly if there is another that exceeds it, there may be others but I do not know if they are the best paid.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is the only forum that pays best for the publications of information. All the info about cryptocurrencies is acceptable here on this website. It's the digital way of making cryptocurrencies here. The forum really pays a lot. The forum gives the best opportunity to the people so that they can easily earn through relevant posting of information. It's the best of all. 

• +5 1

So far crypto talk is the best paying forum for publication in it. There are many other faucet sites but the payment they offer is lesser as compared to cryptotalk

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There are many that will pay but small and they are depend on having connections followers and writing quality post. I join cryptotalk because i heard good things.

There are many other places that pay you just to make posts and one of them is steemit which is Paying in its own coin which is steemit too, but in order to get paid you need to have upvotes which are hard to get from the users.

I think that at the moment Cryptotalk is the site that pays the most bitcoins for free, I have never seen another site that has such a good payment and you still learn a lot on the forum

Criptotalk is the best forum in my opinion, there is no other platform that pays so well for being active and interacting with other users.

Edited by matias estigarribia

May be you want to let us know that is there any other forum who is paying on publication like this forum is but i would tell you i can say that this is the best forum i see which is paying on topics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, cryptotalk is the best platform that pays the best for publication . cryptotalk is the way to earn money for this forum . cryptotalk is helpful for us many people to solve the personal problems.. cryptotalk is the best way to learn trading and holding information.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:51 PM, Vanessa said:

I think that what she meant is ,

if this platform really

paying, and if there is others platforms like this she is also interested.

Kindly understand first the sentence before jump into judgement.

Yes, this platform is really paying and if there is others that we all need to discover lol

Yes of course this platform is not a fake site this is really paying because a lot of people working here and earning money. I think cryptotalk is a best forum for earning .

Yes, of course Cryptotalk is the best platform that pays the best for publishing.

And that's what I think.  Cryptotalk is a way to make money for this forum.Cryptotalk helps a lot of people solve our personal problems.

Yes friend  you are right...crypto is the best platform  to earn money .. Crypto gives paid payment  for each post... But first time you do 100 post then you 1 post crypto gives 10 talk token ... So i think now time crypto is the best and best payment  site....so you work this site attentively ...