Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

Crypto Talk is in every case free and there is no charge to register.crypto is truly great.By chipping away at this discussion, we just get paid for what our posts are usefull and we would have made great comments.This stage is extremely fascinating for us to acquire and learn.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk demands no registration fees from new users. It is free and open for every types of people. Everyone can earn and learn from here without any type of charges

No my friend cryptotalk has no registration fee.Its one of the best platform in the world that provide us source of income in easy way without any registration fee.So its gift for all users in this pandemic work at home and earn money specially for students they can earn from here easily and can pay thier dues easily from this platform.

That's one of the most fascinating things about the forum or the site, it give us joy, we don't need to invest in any coin or pay for any coin before we can start working in the forum, if actually Free and members are lucky for such a great opportunity

• +3 1

Hello mate, I have tried Bitcointalk only once and also made an account. I haven't understand anything in Bitcointalk forum that was very difficult to understand too. In Cryptotalk, you haven't need to pay any fee for posting, and also very useful and easy to understand.

Edited by Alexbhatti
Dual replies due to low speed internet browsing
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Perhaps you are wrong about this information, or you entered the wrong forum, the Bitcoin Talk forum does not take any commission in order to join, and I do not think that it will, not even Crypto Talk, these forums offer us money, so they will not ask us to pay them for sure.

• +2 1

I dont know about registration fees in Bitcointalk because i have not yet tried it . Cryptotalk didnt ask me for any registration fees when i joined this forum and i very much satisfied in this forum as it is easy to use , simple and all the members are very helpful . Because of my satisfaction in this forum , i am not searching for any other forums to work .

I think bitcointalk have more strict guidelines compared to cryptotalk, it is like in cryptatalk, before we can earn talk token here, we should post 100 before we can receive payment. In bitcointalk, you need to pay for registration first so you can start posting there and earn money. 

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Chetri said:

I think bitcointalk have more strict guidelines compared to cryptotalk, it is like in cryptatalk, before we can earn talk token here, we should post 100 before we can receive payment. In bitcointalk, you need to pay for registration first so you can start posting there and earn money. 

In bitcointalk forum, all of the members there are quality posters which means that they're making a good post daily and they're having a gold discussions, there's a big difference between the two if we compare this forum to bitcointalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't believe crypto will give  registration fee for the new members because here and also in yobit registration so i hope you understand it i think you are on the wrong website or maybe you are hands on scammers 

So be careful brother happy posting

Cryptically is the best platfarum with others. There no registration fee and no investment only start work and do learn and earn. Others farom we have not neccesory. Thank you

Yes, sometimes for some reasons you will have to pay some amount of fees so that you can post on Bitcointalk forum, but that not means everyone should pay to post there. I have an account on Bitcoitalk and i never paid anything, maybe they'll need you to pay only if they notice something unusual to your account.

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

if there will be a registration fee for the forum most of the people would not be able to say that fee and they would not be joining the forum

It will be difficult to pay the registration fee for the  sake of joining and that is why the forum will never ask it I think so you should not be worrying yourself for that.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:30 AM, jnbezchess said:

@MoralStories I think this is not true and you misunderstood my friend
You can join the Bitcoin talk forum for free and be classified as a beginner member.
And I think it would be possible to pay for a higher rating and ranking.

ok my friend I can join the form for free and I can read all the topics there but when I want to make any kind of post I need to pay some kind of you can see clearly in the message and in the screenshot have added

On 12/14/2020 at 12:19 AM, leakydonney said:

@MoralStories Obviously Cryptotalk is the best free crypto world forum that is backed up by Yobit exchange platform to give free opportunity to any crypto enthusiasts either in trading or investing to interact with other forum members freely in sharing new crypto opportunities, ideas, and concepts that can be helpful to other members in making daily steady profits

download (72).jpg

Don't you think the forum is here with the vision and they want to do something and stand out of the crowd with the help of all the users who are here that is why they are not charging any kind of fee and they are promoting the forum with a lot of money

Hello guys!

My friend suggested me to join cryptotalk and now I'm thankful to him. I registered myself in cryptotalk and I don't pay for its registration. Its all registration process is free of cost. We can earn money in this forum after 100 useful posts. So, our hard work is important for us to work in this forum and earn money. This site only need our work and nothing. So because of our hard work we can earn money.

• +4 1

There are many apps for making money but I use cryptocurrency because it is a good way to make money.You must be paid to work in crypto I If you are asked to pay someone to register on the platform, it is wrong.

• +4 1

On 1/6/2021 at 7:44 PM, Umar 1619 said:

Dear @MoralStories cryptotalk is free of cost it has no registration fee. It is wonderful and amazing forum. Through this platform we get knowledge as well as money. This platform help many people in covid 19.

Highly appreciate to this forum.

I have not said that this forum is charging anything I also mentioned that this param where we are working right now is great because it do not charge any kind of fee in order to join it.

• +3 1

The reason why cryptotalk is getting many New members every day is because it has no registration fee, because people don't easily believe sites that requires register fee before accepting you. So cryptotlk is great

• +5 1

On 12/24/2020 at 12:30 PM, jibrannysalim said:

@MoralStories Obviously, Cryptotalk forum enables each member worldwide to join freely in gaining a free crypto world knowledge by getting in interaction with other forum members in sharing useful and informative ideas and concepts that are helpful about new crypto opportunities and possibilities

that is where you are right but spores when after few months the forum has a lot of members then they start charging a fee in order to join the forum what will happen then

• +4 1

Actually there are no registration fees for earning at CryptoTalk.joining and CryptoTalk and I also believe crypto talk is not planning to introduce registration fees. I don't know how Bitcoin Talk has a registration fee. 

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yes, sometimes for some reasons you will have to pay some amount of fees so that you can post on Bitcointalk forum, but that not means everyone should pay to post there. I have an account on Bitcoitalk and i never paid anything, maybe they'll need you to pay only if they notice something unusual to your account.

@Calvinpriva  I really don't know this news where bitcointalk charge some fees to activate accounts, are when anyone made usual things then, i think in this case our forum better because our forum not charge any fees, they directly remove those members who made unusual things in this forum.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Calvinpriva  I really don't know this news where bitcointalk charge some fees to activate accounts, are when anyone made usual things then, i think in this case our forum better because our forum not charge any fees, they directly remove those members who made unusual things in this forum.

Yeah @Honny143 you are right. That is the biggest problem for bitcointalk members to decrease, maybe instead of charging them a fee they should remove them from the forum. If they will ban such accounts with unusual activity, it will be a great way to avoid spammers, but if they will take some amount of fees it will be bad because even spammers can pay the fee to save themselves.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Enrollment charge for cryptotalk in redundant and I am certain cryptotalk discussion won't presented enlistment expense in cryptotalk gathering. Enrollment charge will deter individuals from joining the site.

Hi mate, I haven't used Bitcointalk yet, even I haven't made any single visit of Bitcointalk. So I can't make sure you that Bitcointalk takes some fee of posting or not. But I can tell you my experience in Cryptotalk that it doesn't require or demand any fee before start posting. And it is really the best feature of Cryptotalk that it doesn't require any investment. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"