How to register cryptotalk on yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuzar hashmi

How to register cryptotalk on yobit

Greetings to all the members of this forum and I hope you are all well. Ever since I have been working on this forum, I have not been able to put my crypto email on Yobit account . Because there are two types of options available in yobit, One is CryptoTalk New and the other is CryptoTalk Campaign.I have to ask you which of these two options should I enter my e-mail on so that I can continue to receive my payment.

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

In order to register your cryptotalk to yobit, you need to copy the email that you used in creating your cryptotalk account, then paste it in the UID. Keep in mind that you need to do it in CryptoTalk New and CryptoTalk Campaign. 

Edited by AirHead
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello dear, we are all fine, since since I have been working in this forum and I am very happy, which makes our dreams come close and provides us with many diverse information and benefit from it in a way, and we must earn in order to understand everything

• -1 1

34 minutes ago, Abuzar hashmi said:

I have to ask you which of these two options should I enter my e-mail on so that I can continue to receive my payment.

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

Enter both to start receiving payment for your work in talk coin and in BTC for compensation payment.

Just go to the space provided written email type in correctly your email you used while registering cryptotalk account and then click the next button close to it known as SAVE to get UID number. Do the same to last one. That's all 

• +3 1
  • +4 2

Hello and wellcome on board. I think in order to limk your account, you should go to the link that has campaign on it and then inout your email in the box provided. Then ise the second link as well to get paid on the two.

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +5 1

Welcome to you in order to be able to earn rewards from this forum. You must link this forum and put your address inside the Talc code campaign and inside the Bitcoin campaign. If you do not make the link, you will not be able to receive any profits

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I'm feeling well. Mate, after the successful registration you have to save your cryptotalk gmail to link with yobit. For this purpose you have to click on any one " cryptotalk new" or " cryptotalk campaign" after that you will see a box to save your cryptotalk gmail to get the UID, just copy your gmail and past it and click on save, after refreshing the page you will be able to see your previous activities of cryptotalk. Thanks.

No need to panic mate as there is no cause for alarm for this. Just kindly go the CryptoTalk new CryptoTalk campaign and provide your email in a box provided there in which a code will be generated for you and you will see the notification of the amount of useful posts you have made.

It is very easy.  1st of all you need to open a yobit account.  Then click your username and go cryptotalk new.  Than you can see uid option. Type your email which you use in cryptotalk account. Then press save option. Like this process  you can link up your account on cryptotalk campaign.  

On 11/24/2020 at 1:38 PM, Abuzar hashmi said:

Greetings to all the members of this forum and I hope you are all well. Ever since I have been working on this forum, I have not been able to put my crypto email on Yobit account . Because there are two types of options available in yobit, One is CryptoTalk New and the other is CryptoTalk Campaign.I have to ask you which of these two options should I enter my e-mail on so that I can continue to receive my payment.

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

If you want  registration than copy your email on the UID and then press save button so that you are registered.do this thing on both at cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign. You can easily check your paid post and paid rates and get paid for them

• +2 1

I think thats very easy all you have to do is have your workd kept working for you there is nothing more to it than words and this is really important you grow with it, there are so many ways to really put together a good registration system but the right one is , you can put your email and attach it thats it there is nothing more to it.

Actually answering your question you must place it in both. Since in order to receive your payments in Talk tokens you must link the email of your account in Cryptotalk in the section “CryptoTalk New” and to receive your payment in Bitcoin you must link it in the section “CryptoTalk Campaing”. When a new user registers an Account in Cryptotalk, the next thing is to create an account in Yobit and this procedure is the next thing to do before starting work.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It is a very easy procedure you just have to click on your username in yobit account. A column will appear and in that column you will have to click on crypto talk new and cryptotalk campaign sections. then you have to give your crypto talk email on both of the sections.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Hye dear how are you in order to register your cryptotalk to yobit, first of all you need to copy the email of your cryptotalk account, then paste it in the UID ao try it

You need to register your account in both crypto talk new as well as crypto talk campaign. This is because from both these sections you are going to receive payments. That is why it is necessary that you need to link your email on both of the sections. by linking your email it would also help you to recover your account and also your password.

In order to register your cryptotalk to yobit.paste the email on yobit.that email that id that you given in cryptotalk.you can copy the email of your cryptotalk account and then paste it cryptotalk new and cryptotalk champion.

All you have to do is link your crypto talk account on yobit platform. You can do so by typing the  email you used in opening your crypto talk account in the short box where you UID number is placed. You do so for both crypto talk new and Crypto talk campaign.

It's very easy.before registration cryptotalk on Yobit.you have

To enter your gmail on both cryptotalk new and cryptotalk 

compaign.cause both buttons are responsible for receiving 

Your payments on the forum. After that you will see a box to

Save you cryptotalk gmail to get the UID, copy your email and

And click the save button.

Thank you.

Edited by Sadia_rupa113
  • +2 1

If you want to open an account on cryptotalk website then you need to register yobit and go to email and do your registration.  After that you have to go to cryptotalk campaign

First you need to open a yobit account. After opening an account you need to select this option from the menu option of the account and add your account inside it.That is how to easily Yobit your cryptotalk account.Thank you.

To register cryptotalk in yobit you must go to the campaigns part and join the campaigns to join you must put your email with which you created your account in crypto talk and then you will be in their campaigns to receive your payments and that is all.  very easy to join their campaigns and remember to respect the rules to get paid for your posts.

According to my information, you should register the e-mail that you enter into the forum in the specified field in both options cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign
In order to receive money in exchange for your work in the forum.

To link your cryptotalk account with Yobit here are easy steps to follow.Go to the Yobit and click on your ID name There will be a list of options in which you will see Cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign.You need to go to both the option and eneyr your email there and after writing your email of cryptotalk account there is an option to save it. After saving it to botg cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign your crypto account will be linked to the Yobit and You can see the exact number of useful posts and their payment at Yobit.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The two of the option you are show casing go and type in your registered email on them click on the save it will reload showing your cryptotalk campaign uid number on the space you type email repeat for the second one that is all you have successfully linked your crypto talk to yobit ready for payment

On 11/24/2020 at 1:38 PM, Abuzar hashmi said:

IMG_20201124_133830.jpg

@Abuzar hashmi

You need to open your yobit account and then you go in Cryptotalk new. You can login your gmail on which your Cryptotalk account is created and in this way you can login your Cryptotalk ID there. And you need to do same in cryptotalk compaign. After that you can see your talk tokens in cryptotalk new and you can can see your btc balance on crptotalk compaign. 

BetFury