How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

Well, I think that it can take about a week to remove a topic if it is not relevant, though I am not sure, but as of post or comment, then it can just last for a day before it can be deleted, I noticed that when I was making my 100 posts, sometimes just within hours, your post can be deleted.

Hello my friend The procedures for deleting the topic or comment depend on the extent of the benefit you have provided to your topic or comment to others and also the relevance of your post to the content of the topic So, I advise you to try to make every topic you post be related to cryptocurrencies or to provide benefit to others, and also do not forget to observe the rules well.

• +3 1

Until now, I did not create my first topic, because I do not have any good and useful ideas that I would like to present to the rest of the members, and I do not like to create low-quality topics, but I always try to learn and read the latest news of cryptocurrencies in order to discuss them here.

Irrelevant posts get deleted after a few days and some even get deleted before the next day so I think we should not waste our time in trying to spam let us follow the rules and do what is necessary.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. So you must make the right post with the right idea so that your post is not deleted.

My friend, the only fear is not that you delete posts, the fear that you will get warning points, and this may lead to the account being banned and this is the last thing I want.

• +2 1

I agree with you on this idea, as most members avoid creating a post for fear that it will be deleted by the officials and resort to commenting on posts only, and for me I also comment on members' posts and I do not post any content for fear that it will be deleted

There is no set time limit
Officials always monitor what has been published related to cryptocurrencies or not
Are there previous publications on the same topic or not
It is possible within hours, possible within minutes, to delete the post.

On this platform many members just comments on the posts or topics instead of creating new topics on this platform because they dont have enough knowledge and contents to create new topics on this platform 

if someone create useless topics on this platform then those topics are immediately removed from this platform 

Create here informative and useful topics on this platform 

In here new informative posts are always stay and useful topics or posts are always deleted by moderators or admin. So,in my opinion when moderators or admin are see your useless topics then it will be deleted by moderators or admin. 

I believe that we must be careful and adhere to the rules in order to avoid deletions and that we respect the rules and work hard.

I too am afraid to post any topics since im a beginner and don't want to mess things up before they even begin. As a newbie, you must be careful. You've got to know how and what to express before you can express your own views, ideas and thoughts on this forum. 

There are many reasons that alot of memebers don't post topics maybe because they are afraid that their post will not be useful and the moderators delete it or maybe they are scared of the ban or even maybe they don't have any good ideas .. and about the deleted posts it depends on the time that moderators see the post and decide if it was useful and keep it or not and delete it so there is no exact time.

If you post useful and non-duplicate content in the forum, this will not be deleted at all, so always try to publish useful content and take advantage of the topics that others raise in the forum and how they publish content in an organized and useful way without having to steal other people's ideas.

Usually unhelpful topics are deleted within 24 hours and some remains for the cleaning process, but if we do a good search before creating a topic and write the topic in an easy and clear format for everyone and make it contain a lot of valuable information, our topic will never be deleted.

That's a good question. 

After posting your topic it takes 4-6 hours for the administrators to review it so if your topic is duplicate it will be deleted by the officials and your topic will not appear to other members .

I believe that the moderators of this forum are right to delete the duplicate and useless posts in order to maintain order in this forum .

Most of the members who work in the forum are afraid to create new topics and the reason for this is their fear that these topics will not receive positive comments and ratings, and they are also afraid of getting negative reviews.

Dear Friend! The topic which is created by someone gets three hours on the forum.After three hours moderators decide about the validity of the creating post and content.It all is done at the same day.

As long as we have nothing to do with the comments and posts of people who are not banned, it is important to remain in a state of learning to take advantage of all the opportunities that are given to us here in the Forum, what we must try is to give the right value so that our publication lasts long giving value.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are recurring topics, but most of them are good for recall or contain new phrases about cryptocurrencies. They are also useful for novice members to understand the business path more broadly on this platform.

15 hours ago, Fatima Alre said:

There are many reasons that alot of memebers don't post topics maybe because they are afraid that their post will not be useful and the moderators delete it or maybe they are scared of the ban or even maybe they don't have any good ideas .. and about the deleted posts it depends on the time that moderators see the post and decide if it was useful and keep it or not and delete it so there is no exact time.

Repeated post are really troubling. Because we don’t know which is fake or which is real. And then moderators have to delete those posts.

Whenever the moderators see any irrelevant comment and useless topic or similar topic they delete them immediately. This forum is clear from irrelevant comment. Irrelevant comment cannot lasts for long. If the remain when the forum cleaning process is being started then the left irrelevant comment will be deleted 

We write our posts on the topics presented here. There remains a period of 7 days to ensure their quality and to take into account the rules of the forum. If they are not relevant, the moderators delete them and send a warning point to the owner. As for the topics, they need to be studied well in order to be found out of their quality or not.  And if her negative or repeated thoughts, she will be closed soon

An accurate answer cannot be given because this matter depends on the moderators. When will they review the topic that you have created? A possibility after hours, days, or months cannot be determined, so make your post useful and understandable. Then you are not afraid of deletion

It depends on it but I am sure it will be before the payment date, you should be aware and post only in the unique topic because the moderators will delete irrelevant posts for sure and even your post will be deleted.

• +1 1