Challenge your self everyday - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Yes my friend you are right. We should explore new topics about this forum and we should create new topics and explore them.

Yes if you set a goal to achieve than you will also set mind to do it if you set a goal than you will enthusiast about it to complete it and you will try to do it because you do promise to yourself and you are determinate to complete it and at last to will complete so yes the set of goal is very necessary to achieve it........   

I can fully agree with you, the members activity has decreased in recent times , and the new topics have reduced and this is very sad, I hope they will create many new useful topics soon

• +1 1

You are right. We have to challenge ourselves to reach our maximum range. Posting topics on daily may can’t achieve to everyone, cause we need a good contented topics always. I suggest beginners don’t do post topics daily.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Yes my friend, we must search for new and innovative topics and present them so that all members benefit from them and advance the public interest.

Yes it is true my dear friend we be needed new topics everyday. But there are very few people who create new topics. We should be all to create new and useful topics. Because it would be very helpful for the forum.

• +2 1

Yes it is good advice to get success in life we should prepare our self for challenges it is a challenge to words us to create a new useful and interesting topic.

I really liked your publication since it has a large part of it, finding new topics is increasingly complicated since most of us have something that makes us want to respond to publications but not do them, although I tell them what to do topics to be discussed in this zone is something very positive since you gain fame and that will help you with your earnings at the time of payments, because all people will recommend your publication which is great. 

• +4 1

This is a good idea. This will be a great help not only to your forum but also to yourself. Because if you post creative content, readers will be fascinated and attracted to your posts. They follow you and you get more fame. So, it’s something to give.

To be skilled in a field we have to challenge ourselves every day with a lot of problem and difficulties in the field. This challenge can be spending more time on reading and learning per day, or it can be to be patience to reach our goal.

Greetings to all of you. 

I'm new here and I want to know about all the things here. I requested all of you to guide me well so that I can work according to rules and regulations. All senior members are welcomed here and I request all to help me.

Yes absolutely right challenging ourselves is a great movement for a successful future, everyday gives you a opportunity to know about something without any reason than you can chase something different and useful things.

Yes it is a great thing for every users to challenge their self everyday because it gives you the power to face your fears and it would made you able to resolve these issues.

It is a challenge for every member of the forum to create a good topic once they enter here in cryptotalk because it is not easy. We always tend to think of a topic which has already been posted a year ago so it is a truely challenge for us. But, as a member here, we should do our responsibility that even though it's hard, we must create at least one topic in order to have a contribution to the forum. 

Challange your self every day  these linea are so meaning full .it means that when you get up you challenge yourself  that you can do this no body can't do .you have ability and courage .A time came you A successful man 

If you feel that the topics are older then you can create your own topics. We are all very aware that kit is things are happening in crypto which are not mentioned in this forum. So if you want to see new topics then you should also endeavour to create some so that everyone would benefit from your knowledge.

You are absolutely right dear. We should challenge our-self every moments of our life and you also do it always.but from my point of view,we should motivate ourself so that we can take challenges to get success in life. Never mind guys, challenge is a most important part of human life.                

Facing challenges makes us better and more confident. the best thing to do is to make sure we should always be ready for challenges. 

Challenging yourself everyday is good because you will be earning and also your will get to know across the platform .The forum contains many sections that contain many useful posts where you can read and comment on this publication and gain new experiences and information about the fields of cryptocurrensets. 

Crypto is best forum for all which is give time to cryptotalk and if work on daily basis and our post is useful and helpful then we can achieve their goals.we can get challenge of cryptocurrency.we  should challenge  ourselves for best.

As for me, I will try very hard to present useful and useful content for a while, and I have been working on the topic, trying to make the content I present away from repetition, stereotyping and copying.

Of course, my friend, the origin of success is that we challenge ourselves to succeed when something goes wrong. We must learn from our mistakes and challenge ourselves and create better topics.Because life has many challenges and we must be prepared for everything because we are, in fact, challenging ourselves to search for new things.

Yes there are many less new post in the laat few days . The old content writers are very slow they made minimum post in the last days. They have to made new post at regular intervals in this way they can get popularity .

Yes dear friend we all should challenge our self to positive thinking and keep hard working for that challenge then we will be successful in this forum as well as in our life also. So all the best dear friend.

The forum offers us the benefit and our duty towards the forum is to work on developing it and this is done through the creation of new and useful topics and the introduction of hot discussions, thus we improve the reputation of this forum and people are encouraged to join it. For this reason we have to create new and good topics