How did you come to know about crypto? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teebasas

How did you come to know about crypto?

I was doing hyip investment that's when i saw bitcoin and i was like, what type of payment method is this, then i started do some research on Bitcoin and crypto, that's when i discovered yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

It was through my brother that I came to know about this platform. He got it from his friend. I am very much grateful for this wonderful opportunity. Feel free to share this platform with other people. The more members the better would be the opportunities and benefits provided. So let's work together collectively and promote this platform for its overall development.

• +3 1

I got to know this forum through a friend who explained this site to me and explained the method of work here. It helped me a lot in understanding the rules of this forum and the way to earn from it. I also did not know much about encryption and digital currencies, but he explained many concepts to me and I became aware of many things About this area

I did know this forum because my friend told me that this forum is good that there is a lot of knowledge here talking about what is crypto world is all about and this forum also pays you for every post you make which gets my attention but it doesn't mean that I came here for money but I also came here to enhanced or improve my knowledge about cryptocurrency world.  

• +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I first came to know about cryptocurrency through a friend of mine and got the idea about different coins of crypto through the hand of that friend.  I have learned the most about crypto by watching various videos on YouTube and finding out the unknown through Google.  I dream a lot about cryptocurrency coins now and now crypto is my expectation to move forward.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

I came here when my friend introduced this site with me and informed all about it and helped to join it also. She helped me to succed in this site and assisted me. But at the same time we need patience,hardwork dedication and determination. These elements also needed to achieve success in this platform. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

As for me, my friends introduced me to this forum and gave me information about the site and the topics on it, and I liked to enter the field of profit from investment and trade, so I decided to enter the forum and found here a large amount of knowledge and everyone here as one family benefits each other, so I continued and I will stay here

Yes it is good that I found this wonderful and beautiful forum he advised me to take my friends and I am really grateful for it because I found a beautiful forum with useful experiences and information thank you forum 

I learned about crypto from my best friend's cousin, she said about crypto tall organization and about crypto currencies. Then i researched about it in platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc and came to know about it more, and learned that crypto currencies are the future. 

I have got to know by regular search for my part time jobs then I got through this in telegram then I have reviewed the websites and joined in this website recently

I got acquainted with this forum through my husband. I saw him busy in the response, so I asked him and he answered me that it is a wonderful forum with a lot of useful information regarding trading and in return for that, make money.

I knew crypto when my friends started to introduce me to it, I was asking them how to earn money and they share the crypto that they are earning a good amount of money so I tried it and until now I am in crypto community and I am vey happy about it.

Well,  after working on multiple ethereum or tron smart contract, I try to find out the best way through i easily enhance my crypto knowledge and also know how can i start trading in crypto world so after somedays one of my friend said about crypto talk. And i joined this forum, this forum is best for giving unique and all information about digital currencies and also gives us healthy earning. So thats why we love cryptotalk.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I knew about crypto talk through my uncle in trading he is an expert in trading he informed me wherewith it has been of transcendent help for him in trading so I also considered it forward to come to have a suggestion. So I have come across this best forum Crypto talk.

• +1 1

Crypto is a very good platform.  I heard about crypto from my older brother.  I heard that you can earn good money through crypto. So I am interested in working with crypto.  Thank you.

• +5 1

in early days i saw a facebook post about stellar airdrop, i like freecash so i want to be part of it. it was more than 7 years ago and i first learn bitcoin and crypto that point

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I heard about this forum from one of my friend. Before that i hadn't even heard of this forum. After becoming member and working some time at this platform i came to know that it is a wonderful and remarkable platform which provides many opportunities to deserving people. I am very glad to have this forum. It is helping me in increasing my understanding and knowledge about digital world.

It was through a friend, who has been in the cryptocurrency world ever since, and he told me, but at first I didn't understand it well and I didn't try to find out. What bad luck, because I could have joined before, but it doesn't matter anymore because what matters is now, what matters is that I'm here in the forum and today I'm walking in my time, and always trying to do the right thing and always learn and research learn more.

Edited by Ivanvlad4

Someday i was watching youtube videos and youtube recommended me a video, which was about crypto investments. After watching it, I had a desire to try to do something and after some time I took part in my first ever airdrop.

• +2 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Hello everyone, I knew about crypto from a very good friend who kept disturbing me to by and leave for future purpose but I never believed him and I always say to him, crypto is a scam, until when he sold some of his coins and suddenly his life changed and from seeing that, I then also joined the crypto world. @M.bello @The Game

I knew it as a result of joining the yobit 1700 airdrop. One of the requirements to be fulfilled before getting the airdrop was to make 100 posts in crypto talk and that was how I understood about the forum. I found the forum very useful because it packs a lot of valuable information.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

I learned about this field from one of my friends and he said to me, “Enter and learn, the earlier I entered, the more I benefited, and I did not enter its time, and with time, I heard about the business, Abtecoin and its price. Then I entered this forum and became learning and earning

This is exactly my story. When my brother was telling me about it at first, I didn't take it serious. After some time when I heard about the abtecoin and its price I decided to engage in the platform immediately and now I love it.

This website crypto talk is not advertised on any of the social media platform.I know about crypto from one of my friend is i don't know exactly about it.But now i know it is right.crypto is the platform where we earn money.

You can gain some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency here and thanks to this cryptocurrency forum you can also improve your English skills and the reasons why some people want it We can also create or post our ideas and useful topics so we can earn more money  Here.  You must be patient and work hard.  This cryptocurrency forum was introduced to me by a friend.

One day I was browsing online videos.  Then a video of crypto comes in front of me, and by watching it I can learn about it.  And I join in the search for it from a few people around me