Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

1 hour ago, Nensi momoland said:

So It is also a responsibility of all of us to create good posts with useful and valuable content that should be helpful to others in order to improve the forum

Well said mate, the forum doesn't need low quality posts because we have lot of newbies around who have less experience about the field of cryptocurrency, so if we post low quality things it can mislead them which is not good.

If you have enough knowledge about crypto and good enough writing skill, you’ll get enough good reputation.

But if you just post so manu comments here and there without enough information people might give you negative reputation or report.

So don’t be greedy for reputation, just focus to improve your self and  creat a good quality post. Good luck.

Yes friends, we should not be greedy, in this case the patient rating is the thing because the person who is greed definitely suffers harm and if we want that we do not harm and feel the best, then we need to be honest with ourselves.  

Yes, friends should not be greedy for good ratting because raiting then a person achieves good if his reputations are very good and if your post is good, success is full of knowledge, then you will surely get a good rating.

Well said my mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us.  About on the rating there are many problem are facing the people. So its really very helpful the whole members

• +2 1

To obtain positive reviews, we must publish modern and distinctive content, raise topics related to cryptocurrencies and make sure that they are not available in advance, publish proposals and solutions that will serve the platform and its development. Also, help for beginners and create ideas and tips that guide them.  To be right, and to teach them the steps to gain scientific and material benefit

• +4 1

I also mentioned that getting positive reviews is a goal for everyone here, and I agree with you that the correct way is to focus on creating a post that includes useful and good content to attract the attention of other members, and so we will get the evaluation as we hope.
Unfortunately, when I see many posts, I notice that they are not useful and lack focus or attention-grabbing topic

• +2 1

Of course we should not be ready to get the rates if we have great knowledge and informations about cryptocurrency then people automatically give us good reputation and positive reactions so we should get maximum knowledge and information to achieve all the reactions and rates

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.
We should not focus on evaluations as much as we care about developing ourselves and our knowledge to be able to transfer them to all of the participants.
Greed is bad in any business.

Greetings my friend, you are right
The pursuit of good reviews resulted in too many posts and too little useful information included in those posts.
Of course we all want good reviews, and there is only way to get that, by publishing topics with high-quality content and useful information.

• +3 1

I agree with you there are many who beg from others to get ratings. Reacting to this begging is not good at all. Reacting in this way creates a kind of greed, so if you refrain from such work, if your post is good, then you will definitely get a reaction. 

• +2 1

Thanks for the advice dear friend, I see that your intention is to help new ones like me and that is highly valued. I am learning a lot before I start writing topics, I do not want my publications to be not entirely correct in the information and neither that they are not useful.

Yeah we all have to know that rating don't cost any things, and its the best thing to incurage to motivate members to crate more usefull contents, but we also have to know that we have to react on comments too, members only react on topics they most times don't react on comments but we have to react on comments.

It's true my friend, but I haven't noticed new posts in a while, and a lot of them are being repeated. Thanks for the advice of many people to avoid getting banned through their research, interest in the content of the blog, and adherence to the forum rules.

• +1 1

You are right. Most of the people here depend on a reputation and do not focus on the content they provide, so they must change their thinking and focus on the content they provide if the content is good and attracts people who will get a good reputation.

I agree with you opinion on this topic, my friend, we must provide useful posts with high-quality content of information about encryption and cryptocurrencies in order for us to be able to spread knowledge on this forum and obtain positive reviews from members.

Yes, there are a lot of members asking about how to increase the reputation, and this is easy only for you to create new topics that depend on encrypted currencies and the rest of the members can benefit from them, and that will increase the number of followers to your account and you will get a good reputation as well and thanks

You should pay attention to your topics and publications in order to get good reviews for them. I advise you to search for new ideas related to coding and publish them here. I also suggest that you create new and qualitative topics that do not exist in advance by making sure through the search box. I must be a method  Your scribes are easy and fun, and to choose simple words and expressive sentences for that. And not to prolong the explanation and complicate the participation. This is in order to have a positive evaluation and from it you get a good reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend I have come across many of these publications and topics that are repetitive and unhelpful be just in order to get a reputation and may be copied by someone else, this is annoying you can publish useful topics just create ideas that interest users and you will get a good reputation 

I think we should be greedy for ratings here. For the one posting quality content only is going to get good ratings anyways. Crave for ratings y'all. I mean to say, crave for searching for some new knowledge and sharing it with the rest, rather than just tossing reponses carelessly.

Certainly, a good reputation only comes when we work hard on the content and write it scientifically and objectively, in addition to trying to convey the idea easily and without complexity and using difficult words, with the importance of of course adhering to the terms and rules of this forum when writing.

Hello my friend

We don't just have to have good content to get a reputation

We should never use ignored topics, my friend

Create completely new topics

Topics of positive interest return to the forum and members here

We will rise more and more

Hardworking and supporting each other

I think you're right as many people here are no longer interested in the content of the topic as much as just getting good ratings ..
From this point of view, I advise everyone to take care of the same subject, and I move away from repeating the same words in the same sentence and mentioning different useful and new information 
Good luck to everyone in getting good ratings, provided that they are their participation deserve it.

The combination is the captivity of an attribute that could be inside any human being. Each of us must maintain our conviction because it really is. You will make him win and keep winning 

• +2 1