Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

If a newbie asks that, I don't think it's bad at all, let's remember that whoever is starting in cryptotalk wants to do everything right and it is normal to want to know how to get good reactions and increase reputation, I have seen profiles with a good reputation and I wonder how They have achieved it, I realize that it takes time and good publications to achieve something like this, but everyone must set a goal ahead to achieve it.

Don't be greedy for rating because I think it depends on your good work if you are doing well work then it sure that everyone give you a good reputation and good rating.if your post is helpful and useful then you get good grades.publish your post in his own words, new and useful post then everyone give you good reaction.

Desirable subject matter buddy and thank you for helping us together with your information you're right we've to investigate before growing a topic to have knowledge of what we are going to put up in order that it's miles useful for all of the human beings inside the forum and get so things.

Yup its reality. I also experience so many post on cryptotalk which have less than 100 chrachter and only one line statement. It's not athentic. Rating should be automatically when your content will be relivent to this forum and will be source of information. 

I am new here on this forum first of all I want to tell that rating depend upon the quality of the post the quality of the post is good half dad used for knowledge everyone can easily be understand. And I advise my friend I should not be greedy for eating

You are very true a number of forum members become greedy when they earn good reputation . But after few time of hard working they leave hard working because they though they are earning good reputation without any hard work and in this way they will be banned from crypto.

• +2 1

I decided to make a point about this because a lot of people on the forum here want to get good ratings on their posts and that’s why they no longer pay attention to their content.  We need to focus on the content of our content because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings in our posts.  Your topic must have informative information about cryptocurrencies or forums, you are responsible for your own things so you need to do research first before posting any topic here so that people can benefit from it and give it a good rating.

I created this topic because there is a lot of talk about “how to get good ratings”.  This topic is repeated many times then when I look at the content of their post it does not reach 100 characters and then the content content is still not effective.  Just let us focus on the content so that the forum can benefit from it not only by the members but also by it.

If you find my posts useful, give it a good rating, if not, and share your thoughts so we can get in touch to help each other.

My friends rating is very secondary thing. Don't be panic about earning the rating. The thing which should be taken into consideration is your content. Provide best content here. 

Hi friend, you are right, we have to focus on our work and give a lot of time to our work so that we can get good rating only if we work hard.  Need to post good and unique. Thanks.

It is more important to focus on good work without being attracted to good ratings. Because if a good task is done through one's own efficiency, it is naturally possible to get a good rating from it. But if good work is not done, it is not possible to get good results. That is why it is said that it is important to give more importance to work.

you're clearly proper my pal, we ought to always undertaking to study and recognize a topic before rating it, it allows building self belief in the humans and assist them know their post or comments are clearly preferred.

Indeed, my friend, I noticed that there are many duplicate and useless posts, as well as the large number of posts that ask about the way to work or how to profit and other topics that are mainly in the forum and are clear to everyone, but in the end the moderators are always present and will delete any post that is not useful or annoying to other members

• +1 1

If you make informative and positive comments then you will get what you deserve. You will be rewarded based on your posts. Moderators are always active in this forum so if you created a topic that contains useless content, it will be deleted very soon and you won't receive any payment for it.

Greedy person cannot achieve his goal because he wants more and more greedy makes man useless so its better to work with patience and hard work there is no need to do hurry if we will do we can lose as well so we should do our work calmly in order to get good reputation and rating.

excellent publication it is not good to be so greedy with good grades, there are publications that really deserve to have a good rating as there are others that do not deserve it, but I say that people who do not deserve good ratings in their comments is for something and you have to take into account all possible things.

• +1 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Your rating is depend on your information you want to share others people.  Sharing is caring . Share your experience and knowledge.  Knowledge is power without knowledge nothing is possible.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

i already saw too many people within the fact of many reacts but we should have to create  the good content.Don't be greedy on Good rating just focus  on quality  of the content. 

This is completely true, as a good reputation is commensurate with the quality of the posts. If your post is good, you will get a good reputation automatically and without asking members to give it to you, and if your post is poor, you will not get any good reputation. So we have to focus on the quality of the post until we get a good reputation

Yeah this post is really nice and helpful for us thank you so much for choosing such topic , here in this platform everything is about getting positive reputation and positive response by others but I must say if your topic and content is wonderful than you don't need to worry about your reputation I guess in this platform such people exist that do react positive if the content is fabulous.so don't worry on reputation just remain focused on your content.

Yes you are right people are curious about ratings . They want to get good ratings . They can't pay attention on their content. So , people have to be good in their work that they are doing . So , people have  make good content.

Thanks.

Greed is very bad trait, you should not be greedy about anything in life and when it comes to positive reputation, there is no need to beg for them you will get what you deserve, just focus your attention on the high quality topic and make your comments positive and useful ones then all the members will give you positive rates.

• +2 1

That's nice, I think when we come across a post that share good and rich informations that educates us better then we must give good ratings to encourage the members.

You are right we should focus on creating quality posts with good and informative content to receive positive reputation as it is the only way to get other's attention towards your posts. 

Hello my friend, your words are correct. There are many members who want an evaluation of their posts without looking at their content. It may be good or it may not be good, so we have to pay attention to the content of the participation and adhere to the instructions and rules. If the participation is good, you will definitely get a positive reputation. Thank you.

Any cryptotalk users who wants good ratings also need to create useful topics and posts that will benefit and inform cryptotalk users about cryptocurrencies and about the forum also.