MINEX coin - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wassim19

MINEX coin

I do not recommend buying if the currency is high, unless there are signs of upside, and we sell immediately upon achieving the first profit, because the strong rise is matched by a severe decline that reaches the bottom due to extreme volatility, and here we must wait and be patient until the next rise occurs.

• +3 1

On 11/19/2020 at 7:32 PM, wassim19 said:

What happens to  Minex is a terrible drop
So the investor will not be able to recover his capital?
I wonder a lot, what will happen. Will Jobet deceive us because he invested $ 180 in return for getting less than a dollar a day? It's strange

Minex coin is a very good coin. The fact that it is used in vmining also makes it a very good coin to invest into. It is still a good coin to invest into not minding the current price. You will surely thank me later.

What is the minex coin?
I've never heard of it before
It seems that it is not a popular currency at all!
I don't really know what the benefits of investing in unknown currencies are?
I noticed that many members are exposed to losses due to investing in unknown currencies!

In particular I think that it should not be a cause for alarm and we must be calm to avoid panic. I consider Yobit as one of the most serious platforms in the cryptocurrency market and in particular I think that they will not put their reputation at risk by placing a token that does not generate utility, much less because of all the bad experiences they have had on previous occasions promoting projects that tended to disappear. Today Yobit has matured by placing opportunities at our disposal through its MINEX, DLRS and Talk tokens. It is a matter of being patient and hoping that the price of the token will surely recover.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 21‏/11‏/2020 at 22:21, amine208 said:

لا أعرف جيدًا هذه العملة المعدنية الصغيرة جدًا ، لكنني رأيت أن العديد من الأشخاص قد حصلوا على الكثير من الأرباح منها هذه الأيام القليلة ، وأعتقد أننا بحاجة إلى المزيد من المصادر والمعلومات حول هذا الموضوع ، وسأستثمر فيها بمبلغ قليل بعد القيام بذلك عمليات البحث الخاصة بي حوله 

You can view it through Vmining in the yobit platform, where it doubled the number of daily pieces of the currency to 10 times as it became daily to get 180minex per day, perhaps a good plan of the currency to raise the price

On 22‏/11‏/2020 at 18:20, Noghran said:

ما هي عملة مينكس؟
لم أسمع بها من قبل من قبل
ويبدو أنها ليست عملة مشهورة على الإطلاق!
لا أعرف حقًا ما هي فوائد الاستثمار بعملات غير معروفة؟
لاحظت أن العديد من الأعضاء يتعرضون لخسائر بسبب الاستثمار في عملات غير معروفة!

It is a currency for the yobit platform, especially in mining, where the site gives you about 180 minex daily after purchasing the cheapest package of mining, whose peak is 0.01 bitcoin

On 19.11.2020 at 23:32, wassim19 said:

I wonder a lot, what will happen. Will Jobet deceive us because he invested $ 180 in return for getting less than a dollar a day? It's strange

It seems to me that this coin is not quite good, and it is actively falling in price, because it does not have a special value and interest to somehow rise in price! Of course, developers actively organize various events in order to increase the cost and demand, but unfortunately, this already carries a small profit! So, I think the developers need some new plan, but what plan, I do not know!

@wassim19 I had bought 2 basic miners some months ago. I am really bummed out to see Minex drop to such a low price. I am slowly making my money back. But by selling my MInex for Eth, not BTC. Since Eth has really moved up in the last weeks, its been good. But, Yobit will have to do something ( I hope ) about the VMiner situation & Minex. If you read the chat msgs in Yobit, they are always complaining about the VMiners. Lets hope for the best. 

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

MinexCoin is a Cryptocurrency uses to able to generate MNX through 

The process of mining. List of minexCoin  exchanges with real time 

Price where you can buy minexcoin .sell minexCoin or trade MNX with Crypto

It is really unfortunate, but in the world of cryptocurrencies this happens, as there are many currencies that suddenly decrease in value and then return and rise gradually after a period of time, I advise you to wait and be patient

Hello, I believe that before investing money anywhere, we must assume the risks that we can have, we must also know that the minex earned in Yobit is good to do when new offers come out of Yobit because that is when the MINEX token increases in value.

Please do not act like fools here. Nothing in the world has so much high return. Ifg you are getting 1 dollar daily after investing 180$ then it is very good thing. ROI in 180 days is in my view a good thing. Do not blame yobit for your ignorance. 

On 11/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, wassim19 said:

Sorry to you, yet i'm almost certain minex is currently dead, it is extremely unlikely for it to recuperate, on the grounds that there's no purpose behind anybody to get it, individuals will simply continue selling and selling, there's nothing we can do except if yobit makes something for minex however and, after its all said and done it in every case just expands somewhat then returns down,

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 11:32 PM, wassim19 said:

At this moment, MINEX is being siphoned at the degree of 1000 satoshi (max 2000 satoshi) acquiring around +230 % with an exchanging volume of more than 30 btc; I think yobit arbitrators are siphoning it to recuperate the high misfortunes that have occured in the previous days.

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about Crypto currency. But I know something about MiNEX coin. It is a crypto currency.buying areas Is a risky task.we have to conscious about Crypto currency cause there are many fraud in this department.

This token is really a bad idea to invest in the token is dead day after day and they don't have any future, the yobit exchange put it the the minex mining to give him more value but finally so one want to buy it because they don't have a future 

I welcome you my friend and thank you for posting this blog. I do not have information about these currencies, their chart and the extent of their circulation in the market. I have opened my eyes to a new currency to search for and gather information about it..I have become familiar enough with a lot of cryptocurrencies and very little is left.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

This currency rose significantly and everyone bought from it and invested in it, but what happened surprised everyone, as it decreased dramatically and quickly, and most of the members lost from this decline

• +2 1

This is a global payments system based on a low volatile cryptocurrency which is a part of money ecosystem and it is reliable means of payment while controlling growth of coin price makes it an attractive means of value storages. But now that approximately in the way of dead and it's not much value le on market recently.

I think that minex already has no opportunity to return to what it was and as it is gradually disappearing because now bitcoin is the center of the whole world or in what people want for the value it has that is why I would not recommend investing in minex in that currency because as it will no longer have value and it would be losing money on that investment.

Recognize that in trading, crashes can happen at any moment. So, when investing, be mindful of the probability of such adversity. Let's hope the yobit platform does something to change the current situation. The value of Bitcoins is actually the main priority. It's difficult to guess when the value of minex will grow.

Unfortunately, those who invested in the minex currency have lost all their investment because if we start to investigate and see the economic charts they have no price in the market, it is a pity that they were deceived when they were told to invest in it because as far as I could. Finding out was just a deception, it hurts that a few fell.