MINEX coin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wassim19

MINEX coin

What happens to  Minex is a terrible drop
So the investor will not be able to recover his capital?
I wonder a lot, what will happen. Will Jobet deceive us because he invested $ 180 in return for getting less than a dollar a day? It's strange

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I had thought to obtain the minimum to invest in the yobit miner that seemed profitable until a few days ago but now that minex collapsed it is somewhat doubtful

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

sorry to you, but i'm pretty sure minex is now dead, there's no way for it to recover, because there's no reason for anyone to buy it, people will just keep selling and selling, there's nothing we can do unless yobit makes something for minex but even then it always only increases a bit then goes back down, i also bought a micro miner and now i have to wait 4 days or 5 days to be able to even sell because it's less than 10000 satoshis so i can't trade

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hy members, I don't know anything parting to this coin, I would like to know more about this coin. This is my first time hearing about it. And I would like to know about it through post here thank you

• +1 1

On 19‏/11‏/2020 at 19:48, amine208 said:

انا لا اعرف مينكس ما هو مينكس؟ هل هذا رمز؟ هل يمكنك تزويدنا بمزيد من المعلومات حول ذلك وحول ما تقوله في موضوعك حول قضية الاستثمار ، أنا مهتم بمعرفة المزيد

It is the mining currency of the yobit site where you can buy a package and you get about 18 minex daily, but the price of the currency is not stable. You can see more by entering vmining

• -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

قال سطيفين قبل 3 ساعات:

في الوقت الحالي ، يتم حجم حجمه عند مستوى 1000 ساتوشي (بحد أقصى 2000 ساتوشي) تربح حوالي + 230 ٪ بحجم تداول يزيد عن 30 btc ؛ أعتقد أن الوسطاء في يضخونه من أجل تعويض الخسائر الكبيرة التي حدثت في الأيام الماضية

Yes, I saw the change that occurred on the site, as it now gives you 180 per day. I previously bought a micro-package. Can I also get 180 per day of minex currency?

• -1 1

قال سطيفين قبل 3 ساعات:

في الوقت الحالي ، يتم حجم حجمه عند مستوى 1000 ساتوشي (بحد أقصى 2000 ساتوشي) تربح حوالي + 230 ٪ بحجم تداول يزيد عن 30 btc ؛ أعتقد أن الوسطاء في يضخونه من أجل تعويض الخسائر الكبيرة التي حدثت في الأيام الماضية

Edited by wassim19
  • -2 1
  • -1 1

Everybody in the telegram and the yobit chat are telling that minex is scam but we an see the good volume and the price was also pumping yesterday. Yesterday in the morning the price was fluctuating around 300 sats even low but the price has pumped so much it has given upto 500% increase which can increase your investment by the 5 times which is very great profit.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

قبل 9 ساعات ، قال إيزيل:

يخبر الجميع في Telegram و yobit chat أن minex عملية احتيال ولكننا حلق الجيد والسعر كان يرتفع أيضًا بالأمس. بالأمس في الصباح ، كان يتأرجح تحميل 300 جلس منخفضًا جدًا ، ورسالة بحجم كبير جدًا.

Yes, I saw the rise and took advantage of it, but I think that it is a temporary rise, because the mark will decrease due to the large increase in the number of daily symbols to 10 times, and that will accelerate the collapse of the currency

On 20‏/11‏/2020 at 20:00, Jhonsy said:

لم أسمع عنها قبل أن أسمع عنها لأول مرة هنا. هل يمكن لأي شخص أن يشرح أكثر.

It is the mining currency for the yobit platform, where you buy your mining package and then get a certain number of minex coins per day, but its price is not fixed and variable

On 11/19/2020 at 1:32 PM, wassim19 said:

I wonder a lot, what will happen. Will Jobet deceive us because he invested $ 180 in return for getting less than a dollar a day? It's strange

Actually I do not know what happens with this currency, it is not stable, I think its price will tend to fall, I already gave up the investment, hopefully they give us a surprise and it takes a more stable value and at least I know can withdraw part of the investment...

El 19/11/2020 a las 14:32, wassim19 dijo:

Lo que le pasa a Minex es una caída terrible
¿Entonces el inversor no podrá recuperar su capital?
Me pregunto mucho qué pasará. ¿Nos engañará Jobet porque invirtió $ 180 a cambio de recibir menos de un dólar al día? Es extraño

Yes, but keep in mind that it is a mineable token, and that if this happens, a lot of user volume can cause its value to fall, but it all depends on implementing the yobit platform, currently the token has generated a totally remarkable price increase, which that makes it profitable today and in the future, and remember it is a long-term mining, today's losses could be millions tomorrow.

• +2 1

I don't know much about this currency mineral weight but I have seen a lot of poppies gain a lot from it in a few days, I think we need more sources and information about it and I will invest some amount in it after doing my own research  Lets end it

According to what I noticed, this currency is experiencing very large fluctuations during the recent period, as it witnessed a very noticeable rise two days ago, and then it returned last night to the price of 300 satoshi I do not think that we should be concerned about this symbol, it is very likely that the price will rise in the coming days

746111473.jpg

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Understand that crashes can hit anytime in trading. So when you invest be prepared for this type of adverse situations. Let's hope that something would be done that would reverse the present situation by the yobit platform. Right now the focus is mainly on the value of Bitcoins. One will never know, there might be chances when the value of minex would increase.

there's no way for it to recover, because there's no reason for anyone to buy it, people will just keep selling and selling, there's nothing we can do unless yobit makes something for minex but even then it always only increases a bit then goes back down, i also bought a micro miner and now i have to wait 4 days or 5 days to be able to even sell because it's less than 10000 

• +1 1

This is normal, my friend! So there are big risks when buying from expensive areas! Most of the members buy Minex at the price of 500! Now the price is 350! It's a big loss! I think the luckiest people are the traders! Who bought from cheap areas and sold in expensive areas! The height was about 600% and this is a very large percentage. I have never seen such a percentage!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/19/2020 at 8:32 PM, wassim19 said:

I noticed the large fluctuations that occur on the minx currency and regretted that I would not try to trade it, but now I see that its price has decreased dramatically and I do not like the risk. I usually do not recommend investing in currencies with high volatility unless you like the risk and are willing to lose before profit.

• +4 1

Investing is always risky, indeed two days ago it had a strong price increase because the miners upgraded to V3, doubling the reward 10 times more and that caused a lot of FOMO because it was almost $ 48 a day, but if we analyze the price of MINEX was unsustainable because they were all going to sell immediately they will be paid. At this time it is better to trade and hopefully it will go up soon for those who bought miners.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 11/19/2020 at 9:27 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

sorry to you, but i'm pretty sure minex is now dead, there's no way for it to recover, because there's no reason for anyone to buy it, people will just keep selling and selling, there's nothing we can do unless yobit makes something for minex but even then it always only increases a bit then goes back down, i also bought a micro miner and now i have to wait 4 days or 5 days to be able to even sell because it's less than 10000 satoshis so i can't trade

It's so sad my friend I'm just feeling sorry for all investors who invested in minex by also purchasing some virtual mining to mine this token because it will take them time to recover but let's hope yobit will do something about it to pump the price higher otherwise it's in a bad position currently.

• +2 1

Frankly, I do not understand why Yobit does not create a project that has a small profit, but it is permanent and stable, and there is no type of fraud in it, because Yobit exploits mining for the sake of profits only. You will never be able to recover your money so I think it is good to stay away from the projects offered by the platform Yobit

Patience is only key, Is the only suggestion I can give and he should keep on monitoring the market, because I find it not to stabilize it fluctuate any moment u might be lucky.