Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Still its better to have the practice because in theory you are doing like a trial and error and we want to prevent this kind of problem still we want to take a practice and theory to make it aware about the possible things may happen about it.

Bro i am a starter too i have the same question too but we should practice first and had to show our skills then focus on theoritical stuff 

Both of these terms are important for a beginner. We should make theoretical and practical moves in order to learn. I also did many practice for trading when I was a junior and read the books related to trading. I've done theoretical and practical practice to make myself better. 

Hypothetical learning and practice supplement one another, so you can't prevail with regards to something since you have hypothetically examined it, and consequently, you can't take a stab at something without having data about it and finding out about it ahead of time, as they are exhausting one another.

For a beginner, I would definitely go for theory, because they need to understand the concept of trading and investment by heart before they can start to try it by them self, sometimes the basics is what is really important, and so they need to read about it or ask the experience members to guide them. So I think that theory is really what a beginner needs first.

• +1 1

I feel  theory and practice are both important in every  field of life. 

In my opinion practice is more important than theory. It  boost our knowledge about any field of life. 

I think both are very important, but for me I like to understand the theoretical knowledge of labor laws, the principles of the forum and the formula that governs it and then gather all the information related to cryptocurrency and then proceed to the practical application of the topics I like from books and reading.  Learned because it is considered as an academic method of teaching.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Hello dear, in my opinion 

prectice is more valueable.

So being as a beginner, work on different platforms but remmber to be content operative in every platform as you are in this platform.

So, use ethereum or crypto for investment and trading.

have a good day

Both theory and the practical holds a significant meaning to a learner. If someone has good knowledge over the theories, he/she can illustrate the concepts on a practical basis, and it makes them easier to grasp the information in a more convenient way. So, both the theory and practical methodology holds a great value to the learners.

Well I think practical is best for all of us ams not just the beginners but theory also helps in a way that you Learn to get to hear or Read about information and practicalizing it to be perfect.

I think theory and practice both are necessary for the beginners because on this forum if you want that you live a long time on here .Then you have practice is so good and also you have very good sakill.

Although both are important for our learning but Practice has more importance as we learned that Practice makes a man perfect and I believe on it that practice gives you best experience and knowledge but Reading also expand our knowledge.

• +1 1

In my opinion, practice is more useful than theory, because in theory, you cannot make a mistake or a problem, while in practical application you may encounter some difficulties and errors. To learn from your mistakes, you have to try and go down on the ground.

Such a unique post to be appreciated and I really appreciate you friend , I found this topic debatable but I will comment by cutting short . according to my experience I found that the beginners must practice composing because it is all about composition in this platform so composing needs practice and not the theories to follow .thank you please appreciate me as well.

From my experience I will suggest theory first for any beginner than practical am a victim of scammers, I was scam because I was not inform about crypto world i.e I was not having adequate knowledge about crypto so without knowing I invest my money and they all gone but now with the help of cryptotalk I don't such can happen again

I suggest that practice is better than theory.

It is because if you do a work as you own then you will be able to do a great work. And it is very helpful topic for all.

All people should have to know that practice is better.

So try to do more practice of any kind of work.

in my opinion I think both of them are very important useful because with theory you will understand the working principles of a particular thing and to crown it up, the practical will then make you to appreciate the theoretical aspect that you must have learnt, in conclusion, both practicals and theoretical aspect of everything in life are all very important

Theory and practice both are equally essential for the new members.  They must have a look on the posts created by the old members with value able content and then practice their way of writing theory into their posts.  This would be helpful  .

Hi dear the most important is the practice to work on it. Knowledge of the anything is necessary to experience. If you ave a knowledge and no experience than you are fresh and in apply job they have see your experience and practice of work. Knowledge is the way to enter. But practice is important.

• +4 2

Both are important. But to me practice is more important.Because if one consume only the theory without practising it will be of no use.You should must learn the theory but you must practise them as well.

Edited by Rupa2021

Dear guys, you mantion two topic, these are practise and theory . In my parsonal opinion  i think these two topics is moat important  for a newbie . Because practice  will make a newbie  perfect  about crypto talk. On the other site,theory is most important that are Related with the rules of the site. So all are important  for you. 

Pracitce.

i have reasons for this.

Pracitice can only be done with a raw idea but theory will applied when you have read others pount of view.

If you read theory you will understand how to do it.

And this really helpful.

But, you think you have read the theory now there is no need to do  practice. 
then that becomes lethal for your mental abilities.

Try to avoid these kind of steps 

which becomes hard-thrones in your path.

Always work

but use smarter methods to do so.

And with daily practice one day you will be able to overcome the failure.

Because, bruce lee said inhis interview,

i was not afraid of the strongest man in the world, i am afraid of the man who kicks thousands times a day daily.

Because it becomes effective.

So have faith in your luck and be practical and work daily.

Best wishes for you in joining crypto talk for your development.

Dear friend you topic content material is great and I like this. I personally say that practice can do more work with respect to theoretical work. As no one can understand theory but if you have experience and creat good topic then you make good reputation. 

Theory and practice boths are very important.But i think practice is more important.We can only learn from theory but we have use theory's at practical life.We can do better if we always do practice.