Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Hypothetical discipline or work complement certain another, and you cannot be triumphant along with regards in imitation of something on account that ye bear hypothetically meditated it, and consequently, ye can't bust a stab at something besides having records in relation to such yet discovering abroad in regard to that in advance regarding time, as those are laborious one another.

• +2 1

I propose you to choose out practice than theory  for the reason that we are erudition every one about from our possess skills and that will accomplish us on tall proviso with additional stability. at this time also, we desire exercise for how to find time for mail constructive and characteristic and how to employment at this time lengthy time without facing any issues.

I think we can't say surely that in every case theory is better or practice. It depends on the current situation, sometimes we feel better to choose theory to learn the things and sometimes we select the practical way to achieve our goal.

Both are important but according to me for beginner is important things is theory. If any beginners and new members know about the theory of any topic and any section can make you batter in practice. So first thing is who know about theory can perform batter in posting, trading and investment. So if any don't know about theory so who he can practice of this things which he don't know. So first get knowledge and then apply. 

Practice makes man perfect both are necessary firstly you should research about cryptocurrency trading and investment you know about ups and downs about cryptocurrency then secondly you practice gain knowledge about this forum

• +2 1

On 11/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Muhammad Adnan01283 said:

Theory and practice both are equally important because valid theory is informative and practice makes you able to use your theory rightly so in my opinion both have equal importance.

If we say theory, it is not yet confirmed so I prefer to believe in facts instead of theories. Practice is really important too because without enough practice, we cannot perform well.

Advice for the novice he has to learn very much in order to benefit from the forum greatly, as there are various and many topics about cryptocurrencies. A person can gain information from them very much through that information. The novice has success and determines the path of success that he wants.

From my point of view it is necessary that you focus on both and do not prioritize either, since the two complement each other. The theory will allow you to acquire more knowledge and the practice will give you more experience. That way, you can make better decisions and analyze which currency to invest in at any given time.

• +1 1

I think both are important  for example if we're are trying to learn driving then first of all we have to reat all the rules and name and working of all tge parts of the car on a theory way than we'll be able to drive a car. Thats why i said both are important in theor perspective , but practice is more important because person can learn from practice very fast.

Hello friend, I prescribe it for apprentices to initially get to know the essentials of trade, solid monetary forms, information on invented monetary standards, learn major and specialized investigation, and afterward experience the trade on a phony accouns

On 12/18/2020 at 9:03 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Practice makes everything perfect that's why I much prefer practice than theory because when we say practice we will defend on our act and we will make a move to achieve progress or success. 

I like your way of learning I also prefer practice because in practice we learn something special while in theory I don't learning well so better to be in the practical way and earn deeply so one day we will be successful in our plans..

I think both are the necessary for you. In my opinion, We get knowledge from theory and practice makes the man perfect. So try to use both things in crypto. You can make useful post by reading theory about topic and put your knowledge in it and get experience by practice which you did here.

Is that practical is the best because if we If we do not do practical, then there is no benefit of study, therefore, the practicals are the best. .We should always practice more liver in such a world so that we can go further in this field. 

According to me theory and practice both are important for beginners of any working site.before start working one have to read all the cautions and useful information about that work than have to practice it.like this in this forum both theory and practice are necessary.

Theory is actually the basis used for practice so whichever it is. Both are really useful. Although, I recommend theory learning first so that you will have basis for starting your practice right and then learn or curate ways how to improve that practice. It's really the matte of who's using it but I think this is one of the best way to go.

The 2 options are good, but I can tell you that it depends on how you are in this area, many learn more by studying, reading or listening to how to do it, but other people learn faster by practicing I have investing and making mistakes, in this case I am one of the two people.

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Dear mate I think that the practice is more better then the theory because when you practice you know everyday everything. When you practice something you fail and you try again and again that's the meaning of practice dude. And in theory you have to read dude.

Hey mate, you ask a good question which is better theory or practice, I will say practice make a men perfect, so we must do practice about trading at cryptocurrency, if we do not do practice than we can not learn real life of crypto world.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

I always recommend DYOR. Its mean DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. And people my dear friend when you will make your own search than you will get more information.

• +1 1

They both practical and practice is important but I'll suggest you to try practicing the new topics as you are a beginner. You have to maximum knowledge for posting the practical topics. Good luck!

Before undertaking any work it must be understood well and gain a lot of experience before starting it
And entering the world of investment and trading requires a lot of professionalism in order to achieve gains for yourself
Therefore, it is necessary to learn from the experiences of others before starting in the practical field.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello friend, your question has left me thinking, I think it is preferable to PRACTICE, many people learn by doing or watching as it was in my case haha my friend always explained to me how to do to get my money and I never understood him until one day he encouraged me to do it alone and it came out

Both is equally important. Without theory, you have nothing to practice. Without practice your theories are only useless information. Sucess in crypto comes from applied knowledge. If you have knowledge but don't have courage to apply it, you don't earn anything. If you don't have knowledge but have courage, you end up losing. So, both of them go hand in hand.

• +1 1

I think inexperienced people should try to get knowledge any way. Combination of learning theoretical material and practising necessary activities is a perfect way out for beginners. I recommend to do both things simultaneously