How do you memorize your private key? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do you memorize your private key?

I know that many people memorize the words from their phrase and some also the private key but this is dangerous, so it is better to use an option like this one explained here, that makes it simpler and gives a good way to be very secure and will be easier for one to remember this.

• +1 1

Thanks my dear, this is valuable information and great help for many of us to know. I am have thinking about stopping trade an only invest and put all money in wallet but I was found it difficult with the private key and it was made me confused how to be secure as I was not going to remember. With this trick converting to numbers will help a lot to memorize it easier.

• +2 1

I don't memorize my private keys, I wrote them on a piece of paper or save them into a text file. I don't want to memorize it because once we forgot about it, it will be really hard for us to access our account again. If you want to make sure that no one will access your text file then it's better that you save it to your flash drive, just open the file if you need to copy your key again.

most do not really have that time on having to memorize their private keys as on most cases its being stored in a cold safe place as basically this on having tp use that strategy on mnemonics to known your private keys in words is really nice as it can be easier to remember it than to go searching for your key i the place where to kept it

Well their are many ways to memorise our private key as for me I use the same password for every account I opened in order for me not to forget it sometime i wrote it down on my joter and keep it in a safe place 

Well, we don't literally need to memorize our private key buddy, we should just keep it by putting in on notepad, notes etc. for us to be able to remember and to know our private key. Just protect it and there will be no problem for us.

• +1 1

It's an excellent idea friend. I don't memorize private key because I've many crypto wallets.  I write private key in paper & utilize it when it is needed.  Mainly I give priority to my main wallet private key because it is important to secure my crypto funds. 

• +1 1

I also feel that the best way to store your private keys is to write them down on a piece of paper and store it somewhere you can find. it is not safe to store them in your mobile devices or any other electronic platforms as chances are high of these places getting hacked by scammers or hackers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hye dear this is important topic and i think we should password in our mind it is important and the best way to remember t write password in your own diary or use password which is related to your love name

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

yes friend we have must memorize our privet key so that this is very site we are earn this site.so that we have must memorize must be some key so that we have next time work this site and earn money.

thanks

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Although that service may look interesting but using such services can be dangerous because when you enter your private keys to be converted to letters, you are in fact giving your personal information to strangers which is not safe. You don't need to put your brain under pressure to memorize a set of awkward letters or numbers. Instead, try to write down your keys and keep your security. Most online wallets like Blockchain wallet, don't even require you to enter private keys to spend your coins. You just sign in and send your coins and they will take care of rest.

• +1 1

I am not memorize my private key i just write on that to my diary and safe that and than delete the history from my computer. Crypto is a great business but the security is the main thing in it. And we just secure our coins throug the high security.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

I also feel that the best way to store your private keys is to write them down on a piece of paper and store it somewhere you can find.

This kind of storing some information is very old, we are in the age of technology, we can used technology to stored our data digitally and we didn't need to wrote it into piece of paper because there is a tendency that this paper will lose or getting burnt.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Some people do that, they memorize all the private key, something that is very difficult and they shouldn't trust the brain for these functions as we have the tendency to forget after some time, so it should be always better to have a backup of the key in some places, just in case we forget, although perhaps with this service it will be easier to encrypt and remember it.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

This is a great idea. There are thousands of different conversion algorithms, which makes finding the right algorithm and keywords almost impossible.
But what if the site you moved the key from is moved
I have a friend who put his password in the form of a link to a video from YouTube, and after a while, YouTube deleted that video, he lost everything associated with that account.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For me and for the most people, I think that keeping the secret words on an external paper in a safe place is the solution.
But this site is very cool thanks for participating,
Converting words into numbers is a very cool idea.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

A new way to save private keys and really distinctive. Thank you for this information, but I prefer the way to save it on an external paper far from the device and from the Internet because any error may lead to its loss.

private key is not for the person to memorize and to keep somewhere safe, for example you can write on many papers and save in many safe places. but never try to memorize because you will forget and then lose your money.

remember: your money is something precious

• +1 2
  • +5 1

My friend, the matter is very complicated, so saving the private key is something that is not easy at all because the length and complexity of the key, but it certainly must be saved, it is a basic thing like your name is certain, your money is inside it, I think it should be saved in a way that it cannot access the Internet and there is a way to send bluetooth to send it on your tablet device Thank you

I don't know any other good way but to write them on a paper and keep it safe and about your idea about converting letters to numbers i don't think it can work with me because saving a few words is much better than saving random numbers , even in case of a very simple words like the picture there are many numbers so imagine how hard it will be  if that was a 12 random words like all wallets private keys

• +2 1

I didn't memorize my key. I copy it and paste it in a folder and keep it safe. Private key is very important. Without private key you can't access your wallet. So try to store any where else. Don't share to anyone. Be careful. 

private key is very important in securing our wallet everyone has it own unique way of memorizing their private key but I will share my own suggestion which is the best method to save your private key for a long period of time is by storing in in goggle derive as long as you remember your email and password your private key is safe and nobody can alter it except you.

On 11/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, tienda said:

Dear members we know that our cryptocurrencies protection wallets are depended on about the private key.

So if we don't remember about it, we have to assume the loss of our cryptocurrency forever.

So lets go to participate through this topic with our ideas and giving our opinions on how to save our private key.

I know there are many methods to save it and the best is writing it in paper. But I'm sure there are a lot of others methods.

What do you think about converting your private key letters to numbers?..:classic_smile:

Will be easy to remember them?..:classic_huh:

This is a service where you can convert letters to numbers;

boxentriq.com

image.thumb.png.937556534e9c6ceb28710016bec77065.png

image.png.8a50800916aba3ae96c2521d7ff5af2b.png

Hello, in my case I prefer to write them down in a notebook where I keep it saved and safe, there are other options from saving them on your pc with a password that only you know but that way I would have to save another password and if you lose it you also lose access to those phrases seed, that's why I prefer pen and paper.

• +1 1

I've a pocket diary, which contains all my passwords. I used to keep it safe. Moreover I saved my password in Chrome default. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

• +3 1

Thank for sharing this important. It will be very helpful for them who trend to forget his account private key. But I think it would be more more if we write our private key in our private note book. Because then where will be not any chances of hacking.