CryptoTalk, BitcoinTalk or AltCoinTalk? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

CryptoTalk, BitcoinTalk or AltCoinTalk?

Hello everyone, accomplices. I matured a very interesting question. All we are now on our favorite forum CryptoTalk. But there are also forums on cryptocurrency, and they are quite popular. These are AltCoinTalk and BitcoinTalk. If those who dwell there? Please tell us about the atmosphere where you like it more. And also about the methods of payment for activity on the forum, as it is here on the CryptoTalk. Thank you!

For me, I prefer to work in this forum because its features are better than other forums, as we do not need to obtain merit in order to upgrade membership like the rest of the forums and here also we can earn without participating in signature campaigns, unlike other forums

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

For me, I prefer to work in this forum because its features are better than other forums, as we do not need to obtain merit in order to upgrade membership like the rest of the forums and here also we can earn without participating in signature campaigns, unlike other forums

What merits do you need to get to become a member? And which forum do you mean? Thanks for the answer!

On 11/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, Zaino34 said:

All the forum are good and can be used to get the knowledge and rewards from different campaign on those website as well as join the legit ICO's and Airdrops. 

• +2 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I prefer both bitcointalkl and crypto talk because both forums ate helpful for me, it helps me gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and also helps us earn money from our posts to them. To be honest, I don't have any idea about the altcointalk, thankfully you have mentioned it, I will give it a try. 

• +2 1

I would definitely choose Cryptotalk!
Because the benefits within Cryptotalk are not found in Altcointalk or Bitcointalk! While all the advantages of these two forums are all included with Cryptotalk! I think that these two forums have no advantage except the bounty campaigns! So that they don't get paid for publishing like we get here!

• +2 1

In my view I will go with cryptotalk because cryptotalk is more reliable than any other platform that give money ,besides in cryptotalk you get only money alone you must get knowledge again.

• +2 1

@Eweretti I never know about this because I hardly use any kind of sites like this but am going to make my own research to see if it worth one's time like this great forum. For me cryptotalk is still best I have done in ages

• +1 1

I'm currently trying my luck at bitcointalk forum, but I think that forum is not good for beginners since there are lot of topics that are too complicated and also earning their is based on ranking. Your rank will increase if you receive merits, merits are similar to cryptotalks ratings. You can earn money in bitcointalk through joining campaigns which required a high rank to get paid. I prefer using this forum because I learn easier and it's more beginner friendly.

Hello my friend, I have heard about many sites that some of my friends work on, most notably Bitcoin talk.
But for me, I have not tried any site other than Cryptotalk, and I do not want to try another site because I am comfortable working here and I prefer this site

• +3 1

This is extraordinary data for the amateur, to me I want to work in an incredible stage which is crypto talk since it have numerous prospects that each part delighted in most, and it installment is in standard structure, that is in the wake of finishing your every day assignments you get your cash so I favor crypto talk thank some other site.

I have been to other forums, but this one has been the best for me, it has motivated me more to write and read than the others, Cryptotalk is an excellent forum for many things, it is dynamic and with a pleasant interface, the interaction is very good with other users and provides a wide range of possibilities to learn, teach and win, regards

Really, I like this forum, because it is very convenient and modern, also many users began to use this forum, and it is becoming extremely popular! After all, here we can really quickly learn the cryptocurrency, and the way everything works, it is very useful, and I hope for the best result! This project has a great future, and I am sure of its success!

How is it, I am new in this forum, I heard that after all this time i published your post my friend what show you, how i found the work here and have you tried to work in other forums, please want to benefit from your experience in this field. 

Personally I suggest only this forum for working, because this forum having many qualities and there are huge sources are present on this forum for earning and learning. You can get earning from this forum by making simple posts and you can also getting learn knowledge from the seniors people and their experience. 

I try them all but the best one now is the cryptotalk forum because you don't need a lot of work and time to reach any level not like bitcointalk witch very hard to go up in the next level and there is mo earning only in bounty but you need a lot of merit 

57 minutes ago, Noor Fatima 8425 said:

CryptoTalk is best in every way from all other platforms . Working on cryptoTalk is quite easy and simple . You only have to post useful publications , payment for your useful publications will appear in your Yobit wallet after seven day of posting. While working on bitcoinTalk is somewhat difficult , The topics that are discussed in BitcoinTalk are very difficult to understand . Moreover, the payment system of bitcoinTalk is also very different from cryptoTalk because here it is based on ranking system . Futhermore , the grammatical mistakes also matters a lot in bitcoinTalk.

And that is why I choose this forum to be the best site that pays for publication because here you can begin to earn immediately after completing your 100 valid posts but on bitcointalk you have to reach a specific rank which is not easy and that is why I am focused on making positive constructive posts in any section of the forum i visits so as to avoid ban or warning points from the moderators.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My friend I have no idea and knowledge about the bitcointalk forum and cointalk forum because I didn't work at these both forums. I will prefer the work on this forum because I have knowledge about it and also I am earning money by working here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, both Bitcoin Talk and CryptoTalk are two forums that teach everything related to cryptocurrencies by publishing posts and topics of valuable interest to others, participating in them and earning them through the talc and bitcoin currency in the Cryptotalk forum and through Bitcoin only in the Bitcoin Talk forum for you The most important thing to create is  A currency that is not considered a main one, but a currency based on another major currency for exchange between all currencies. Thank you very much

I have never joined or participated in the other platforms before but from the posts and comments of other members I try to understand that crypto talk currency platform is the best among other platforms which pay per post and also make us learn and acquire more knowledge and experience

Cryptotalk is best and informative platform from all of the above platform you mentioned here

So work here on this platform 

this forum gives us knowledge and information about digital currency like bitcoin and crypto 

This platform also gives us earning 

This platform improves our communication skills and also improve our writing skills 

For beginners, cryptotalk is the best forum because it helps to get some cryptocurrencies in order to raise capital and invest it in trading.

11 hours ago, Fahad789 said:

Cryptotalk is best and informative platform from all of the above platform you mentioned here

So work here on this platform 

this forum gives us knowledge and information about digital currency like bitcoin and crypto 

This platform also gives us earning 

This platform improves our communication skills and also improve our writing skills 

You can say that again my friend because cryptotalk forum has earned good reputations from many people around the world within a short period of time which is due to it efficiency and advantages, so let us make beneficial post alone so as to make th forum more popular.

• +1 1

Frankly speaking I don't have any idea about this two platforms that you mentioned because I haven't visit that site and I don't know how they works either, I know all of them will be a great forum but cryptotalk will be more greater than the two. 

Merits is similar cryptotalks rank will increase if you receive merits, merits are similar to cryptotalks ratings. You can earn money in bitcointalk through joining campaigns which required a high rank to get paid. I prefer using this forum because I learn easier and it's more beginner friendly.