Creating replies on old topics! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vidyut29

Creating replies on old topics!

12 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Yes same thoughts, sometimes when am not  paid for my 20 posts complete I will be thinking is it because I have commented on a post twice without knowing. I guess I still need some explanation in this but for now I keep doing my works @Husnyjaf

I was informed by an old member that it doesn't matter if one answer a topic twice. It may be that a person will make an upgrade about the topic with his comment so it's going to be like a new topic. But it's better we should know how we are going to be posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

You will not face any problems by responding to the old topics if they are useful and contain ideas for discussion, and this does not violate the rules of the forum.

For me, it is a normal matter. I share my post on an old topic. Believing that I think it is a topic that deserves to be thrown back on the scene and to participate in it, or it is the same topic that is presented itself in recent times, so it is worth for me to participate in it Thank you

You should not create a reply on the topic on which you have already replied earlier. But if the topic is old but you have not replied on it then you can easily reply on it without any problem.

You can also give your opinion on old issues but you cannot give more than one answer on old issues.  If you give more than one answer, you will not get any money for them. Again, there are many old things that have been answered. You will not be able to answer them.

4 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

@Vidyut29 same question keep coming to me, I have been answering different topics since I joined this forum, I have come across most topics that I answered. But i dont know if I reanswer them I face any problem. But I think we are going to find out about that question from our older members with vast experience about the forum. @Mubiflow @Biojay @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

@Vidyut29 it a good question you have asked, You can make reply in topics you have comment on more than ones and you wouldn't be in any problem, the thing there is that, you shouldn't post the same content,it should be different content,if it the same content then the moderators would assume is copy and paste and you may have problem with them

Hi friend welcome to this fourm and you can do comments on old topics there no problem or issue with it but keep in focus Don't do same comments don't do false information do break rules good luck

Replying to old topics is totally fine as long as these replies are useful and relevant to the topic you are responding to and you will only get in trouble if the post you make on this old topic breaks the rules of the forum.

It is good idea and everyone would have loved it, however, forum cant spend tgat much money on it, and what is more, it may lead to some reputation cheats and it will be harder to deal with cheaters for admins. 

No, they won't. This, I think, is one of the good features of the forum. In order not to create hundreds of identical discussions on the topic, people can update their thoughts on some issue. Thus, those who are looking for an answer to a problem can see new answers. It is very convenient and well done.

• +2 1

I hope you can comment on the old issues will not be a problem.  Because the old issue is always important and meaningful in the forum which the forum authorities have recognized.  If it was important and irrelevant, it would have been deleted.  Every post in this forum is important.  And without knowing the new one creates a tropic in the forum which has been done in the forum before.  If you comment on this post it will be deleted.  So comment on all the posts that people are receiving more.  And publishing more comments.

No, of course, it will not affect anything if you comment on old topics .. But do not forget the basics and basics of comments and forum rules.
If you keep these things (I mentioned above), nothing will cause you problems
When you start violating standards, then the warning points become everyday for you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is no problem that you answer in old topics any answer in the cold either in a new or old publication is very valuable since it helps many people that answer any answer is useful as long as it is well argued with very important information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just now, Yazan06 said:

You are wrong, my friend. This is one of the best forums because it allows you to participate and ask your questions permanently. I don't think you will run into problems if you get stuck on outdated posts.
good luck

Friend, it is not that he is wrong, he asked a question because he had a question about what he could do or not, I see it well that people clarify these types of doubts about how to interact correctly in the forum, because there are many who today are banned for not doing the right thing or not asking in time...

• +2 1

Very educative and constructive topics created with time became old topics but their significance and quality still remains lively and interesting for discussion for the benefits to derive the vast experience and message it is impacting. So to say it's a welcome and suitable decision to be making comments on both the old and new topics

• +2 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

@Vidyut29 same question keep coming to me, I have been answering different topics since I joined this forum, I have come across most topics that I answered. But i dont know if I reanswer them I face any problem. But I think we are going to find out about that question from our older members with vast experience about the forum. @Mubiflow @Biojay @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

To me, I have come across many different questions and still come across some questions that I have answered before and I still do answer the question because most of the questions must have been answered already and their are few new topics to discuss on, so I do answer some old questions that I'm tagged or quoted by a friend.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:20 PM, Vidyut29 said:

Hello friends,how are you?

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics? If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

Comment on a useful post is good whether belongs to the recent or the old one because every post is giving you a information so it is also a good habit to read old posts and making comments on them

When you post in this forum, you will highlight new topics, you will know about new posts, but in my opinion you can not answer the old topics. You participate in the new ones. You will always try to answer the questions that you do not want to answer, because a correct answer can spread your reputation in this forum, post something good, understand something good, acquire good knowledge, you will succeed in it yourself.

Making replies to old topics Here we think if we want to know something good we have to discuss something good here because they can do something good without here they can know a lot I think if you know something good then you have to discuss something good you have something good  Here are some of the valuable things that can be learned from here.

I think you can comments on all topics there is no any more issues.  Because it is the forum for comments so no doubt you can post on a topics that are old or new no issues. But, your content related to the topic.

• +1 1

Of course, my dear can respond to old topics and benefit from those experiences. Important old topics have a very great importance for everyone to benefit from. There is useful information for everyone. I wish you a happy day

Hello mate! There is no problem in creating comment in old topic if you think that you are liking an old topic and its benificial for you obviously you can comment on that topic.