Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Yes it is. Knowledge  is a power. Knowledge makes a man stronger than physical strength . if you have enough  knowledge  to live then will be nothing difficult for you. 

• +1 1

We always emphasize the important cognitive role the forum plays
because when a person is trying to get money, he is gathering a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies!
So, I totally agree with you, my friend.
One has to pay the cognitive side the same attention it gives to the profit side!

Yes exactly knowledge is the key to success.if you have proper knowledge about writing post then you can't received warning and you can earn maximum money.we should keep in mind the rules and regulations of this site while making post.so that our posts can't be deleted and we earn properly.

In the event that the goal is money only, then it will become difficult to conduct research on good concepts, terminology and methods in trading and investment, and then it will be impossible to progress in this field and it will negatively affect the quality of the posts here.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Hope you will be fine and doing good 

So yes knowledge is key to every success if don't have knowledge about a thing or a work then we can't do that work. And same is the case here if we don't have good knowledge about crypto currency then we can't post useful topics and comment.

So yes i agree with you knowledge is key to every success.

The success is behind gaining knowledge. And knowledge is power when you want to make you success you have to gain knowledge about your goal. Thank you        

If you are thinking about making money only, then you will not reach what you want and I mean by this if you do not think and learn how to get money then you will not achieve it in your life. And since you are in this forum, you should review and save some information because it will really benefit you.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I made I hope you're having a good day I want to ask that if you want to successful in this forum then you gain more knowledge and respect are seniors

I agree with you.  Because we see that every famous man are educated.  Knowledge comes from education.  We cannot  success without knowledge.  Knowledge tell us what to do in bad moment.  It also open the Secret door of success       

Ofcourse knowledge is the secret of success in everyone's life . As deep we go as deep we gain knowledge . From this forum I have earned knowledge of crypto currency  and had and opportunities to read others information also

Indeed knowledge is the secrete success because without the knowledge living in the world will become difficult and there will not be maximum understand between people. Moreever, with the help of knowledge is the reason now we are here in this platform  

You are right my pricey education is the individual to victory I in addition old to hit upon it tiring to collapse estimation smooth as soon as I boast an goal and I bottle verbalize for all and sundry having a quantity of difficulties must bash to gain approximately time recitation up atypical explanation in many topics I consider this bottle comfort all to get something done all right in this forum

The world is changing every single day, people are going extra mile just to acquire knowledge. Knowledge is something very very important, with the right knowledge you can become who so ever you want to become. If you want to become successful you have to acquire knowledge.

Indeed, our determination and dedication to learn something and to be educated with the different things in this field will help us in the future. I also joined this forum with limited ideas about this field and with my determination to be knowledgeable, I chose to read and comprehend the ideas and articles shared by the other members helped me understand how this field works

In fact, you are right, my friend, as most people seek the few cents that the sites give, forgetting that by collecting knowledge, you can make huge profits, as the most profitable investment is to invest in knowledge and use it later to make profits

It is necessary to add one more point, it seems, besides knowledge as the secret to success, there are other factors that are no less important, and that are beyond human control, what is that? luck, yes a lot of people who have knowledge but their lives are less fortunate, because of the "luck" factor

signbot (1).gif

Hey mate!You are right.Knowledge is the secret to success.But we can also say that knowledge is the key to success.If you have knowledge.You are the shining star.Not all people can get much knowledge.But there are some people who can get much knowledge.So if you have knowledge you are a successful person even if you don't have a job.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Knowledge is the most important part of your life. Without getting knowledge related to any thing you can not get the success. Let me tell you that if you are studying then in the final examination you must have the relative knowledge so that you can get a clear success. Similarly, in the life and business.

As you said knowledge is the key to success even i can say knowledge more important than Money because that knowledge helps you to make money.when i was a newbie in crypto world didn't make money for 3 months at that time i was gaining knowledge and now i use it to make money through trading and investment.

Thanks for your your advise my friend,knowledge is one of the most important things that lead us to success.so we have to read more and more to increase our knowledge about any work we want to achieve rather than focusing on money.

Everyone knows that knowledge is power. When you have it, you are powerful enough to become successful someday. When it comes in digital currencies which are bitcoin, doge coin, and many more, in order for you to make money, you must understand what it is and how it works.

22 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Well said brother, 

When i have joined this platform, i also don't know any thing about cryptocurrency or about this platform, i fave difficulties working on this platform, 

But by the time i learn, i continue working on this platform, read the posts of different members, especially senior members. Now i am working properly on this platform, with no difficulties. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right brother ,When i joined this forum i don't know about this ,i was totally kew here i dont know ho can i work on this forum.then my friend guide me .now i learn too much about and i,m getting more knowledge by posting new comments on many titles.every work start with Knowledge and on this forum your getting knowledge about many things about crypto world.struggle and hard work is a key to success by getting knowledge.

Yes my friends knowledge is the key of success to earn money in every forum if we have the knowledge we can work in any forum and we can trade also. We have to learn by this forum  abiut trading and earning most of the peoples in this forum are new members and they dont know how to work what is the limits of working in this forum and they doing randomly posts and comments for the miney but they dint know one day they will be banned by the moderator in the future and they can lost their earning also so be careful about this And get knowledge befor to work in any forum and follow the rulea and regulations of the forum.

This forum gives us the  information of all online earning  methods so work hard here read all the comments to get knowledge.

Yeah you are absolutely right for doing anything you must have knowledge and experience about the things that how to do it. As you are learning about cryptocurrency and if you will spend some or much time on this forum and learn and get knowledge and experience about crypto world you can work on crypto and can take part in trade to earn more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹