Which of the following is better - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

My friend, as you can see, bitcoin is rising crazy now and I think it is the best investment in my opinion and there is also a symbol talk one percent a day if I invested I think it is good.

It's up to you dear investment is better than saving it is much profitable after investimg you can get profit double of your money so i prefer investment than savings

Well my friend this is dependent on you that how much you would like to earn profit if you earn many profit then you should save it and when the price is increases then you withdraw your amount. And enjoy a big profit.

The Best thing I think you should do is that when you have received your payment from the forum you should not withdraw immediately, because when you trade the coin you get more in return.

In my opinion it is better to withdraw what you do daily, that is to say that if you can and have the possibility of withdrawing something every day it would be very good, so what you have is to keep your satoshis in your wallet well stored, collect as much as possible And then I think that if you can start using your earnings but after you have a good amount in your internal wallet, that is my recommendation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is best to collect our income on the forum and hold it for some time, because holding our income will be more profitable as the Bitcoin price continues to rise. Apart from that, we can also trade them on the exchange, buying altcoins like Ethereum will be profitable. So don't rush to convert it to fiat because we can still manage and multiply our income.

• +1 2

In my view, according to the data in the current period, the value of cryptocurrencies increases, so if you have some currencies, keep them currently

For me, I do not prefer to withdraw profits quickly from the platform because it is very likely that the value of the currency will rise, and if it does not increase, then you will have preserved its value. You can make big profits by doing it.

It depends on you if you need money urgent then you should withdraw daily and if you don't need money urgent then collect them into the wallet and withdraw the funds when you need money. This is good option for all of us. Because when we need money we will withdraw that money.

Well, I suggest that you click the send to balance right away if you get a profit then save it to your yobit account and if you are known enough when it comes to investing or trading then trading and investing for you to make your profit bigger.

It is better if you have coins other than bitcoin - then convert them to bitokin. It grows and shows itself more or less steadily. I see no reason to keep the forum coins, unless, of course, you have them for 200,000. So you can put them in the investment and skim the cream every day.

My friend, what I recommend is that you immediately withdraw the profits from the platform in case something happens one day and you cannot get those profits and if it is a lot you are going to say why not take them before so nothing that is my advice. remove everything you have immediately.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/16/2020 at 2:16 PM, abdullah553 said:

Which of the following is better

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

In my opinion, I want to recommend that if you have some amount of tokens or coins then first of all, you need to find out the price of thag coin and you can withdraw it it satisfy. If price is low then you can hold it in investbox until price reached of your expectation: investbox is preety well and provides good amount of interest. 

To utilize your earning from the forum in investment and trading is more beneficial for us as in this way we can generate a lot more profit but it could only be possible if we have proper knowledge and information about market and the coins.

I think that you should wait for them to grow to a more better amount so that you don't have to pay for the withdrawal fees every time. This would be better so that you would save a lot of money and if you are also lucky the price of crypto might go up and you will make even more profit.

Investment and trading both are beneficial if we have proper knowledge for it.but investment is much more valuable and profitable as compare to trading.personally i support investment instead of trading.

Well it's good to know what you want to do in life and what you don't want to do in life,it only depends on how you choose for your self,But if you have money and you don't know what to do with the money I will advise you to invest it in bitcoin to get more profit on what you have invested,And make sure your account and password are not link to any body.

We should collect our money daily from the forum and when a good amount is deposited in our balance then we should withdraw our money. When the Bitcoin rate is high and the Talk Token rate is high then we should trade.

My friend, I advise you not to put your money in one place, but rather you should divide it into two parts, one section you keep and the other part you trade with on the platform to increase your profits. Certainly the platform is safe and no one has ever complained about it. I wish you good luck 😇.

Of course investment is good, I think you should invest in more than one currency, but you have to stay focused on currency prices and trends. Don't be hasty and patient.

• +2 1

You are welcome to this great forum of crytotalk. Unlike me, I always hold the bitcoins I earn from this forum till when I believe if I sell it, it will at least earn me much before I withdraw it. But you it's a matter of choice. That is my take and have a nice day.

I think it's good to withdraw when you've made a lot out of your savings but we must understand that we are not thesame and  have different financial difficulties which made people to withdraw more frequently.

I have seen the currency, the truth is a currency that moves with the price of bitcoin and because this should do something like this, we can obtain the maximum number of coins to reach to be able to start using it as a form of trading with a greater volume of sale and trade in order to develop more profits. 

I think its better to be patience and gather the profits into a good amount and then withdrawal it. Yes, investing in the forum currency has lots of benefits. If you invest it in yobit investbox you will get 1% of profits everyday.