Which of the following is better - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

When you're doing your work forum will  give you payment it depend on. you get withdraw immediately or maybe stored in your wallet.

You can also invest in crypto forum but  it has a great

risk for you.

My personal experience is that I get withdrawn immediately from my wallet instead of investing.

I intend to invest in top crypto coins like Ethereum and ADA for long run, for the reason keeping coins for long time is more profitable than short time trading. You can also buy cheap coins with a potential future, But they have some risks. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum for now is good for investment.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

As I would see it, after the installment was changed over to talk money, putting resources into it turned out to be acceptable, notwithstanding the increment in the quantity of individuals in the new period, which will prompt an expansion in its cost as I anticipate.

If you could accumulate your earnings it would have been better for you but you can decide to withdraw your earnings at any time it is up to you.

The way I do it is I divides my earnings into halves and investing one halves and withdrawing the other for basic needs... And the profits you get depends on how favourable the trade is to you

I would say, well if you are talking about cryptocurrency income, I would say use your box token in the investment box.  And if the price goes up, they sell it.  It will double the profit.  But if Bitcoin has plans to invest in the investment box, check to see if it is asking for a dice game.  If it's a dice game, don't do it.  Yobit's dice game doesn't seem authentic. Thanks guys.

Good question i think it depends on bitcoin rate if it increasing then you should don't withdraw if the  bitcoin rate decreasing then you should immediately withdraw it. But it totally depend on your luck.

I suggest you should collect and gather your earnings and withdrawal them. Yes, investing in forum currency talktoken is profitable. You can invest your talktoken in yobit investbox and earn 1% of your investment. 

I think money is available from every platform, but very little knowledge information is available from the platform. So I think there is no platform like picking a cryptotalk, from here we can learn English in the easiest way. And apart from this, we can know a lot about the world, here, you can learn about any currency here, we can get a good idea.

Dear on crypto you have the freedom of withdrawing money anytime you want but I will advise you to collect and then take out some amount. You should also wait till the currency is at its best rate. It will hlep you earn more money. 

My friend this is an important question and my friend if you want to trade one thing you must have that is the patience and other answer to your question that if you want to trade you depend upon your currency for example you have Bitcoin in your wallet it willthis is the thing I want to see my friend 👍🏽👍🏿👍🏿👍

At the point when you began it should gather it until further notice to pull out a much cash later on and furthermore viewed as the current cash of each symbolic at that point break down the data if its alright to pull out the entirety of your cash or contribute a few sections to make other income.

Its better not to place every one of your eggs into one bushel, Its great to contribute a piece of your income reason for swelling rate, rather than reserve funds and purchasing of things all the time I figure it is smarter to contribute and exchange the little you get paid so you can build your profit.

I think it depend on the situation if you are in need of money so you shall withdraw it and if not so you can trade it is surly profitable.

There should be two startegies by the members who are working here first gather as much as you can and try to invest by converting it into a usefull coin after getting a bulk of amount added then withdraw it that requires some patience and will reward you indeed. 

If you have some bitcoin in your wallet, you can make a big profit without much effort. It depends on the currency you want to keep bitcoin in, for example, its value has increased a lot in recent times.

My dear fellow you need to register on this site and after that you need to complete 100 posts and after that you will start to earn and you can withdraw your profit daily or weekly as you wish so it is so simple and easy to earn and learn also....... 

You asked a good question.

But here everyone work for their expenses, for knowledge and for trading

If you want to get payment then do it otherwise I suggest you that collect it and invest in this forum about cryptocurrency and trading because it is more beneficial and valuable

You shouldn't withdraw immediately if it's prize is below. You should wait to increase the prize. Then you should withdraw and you can also trade this in yobit. But 1st you should have enough knowledge of trading. Because it has also risk. Thanks for your post.

• +2 1

I always withdrawal firstly. Whenever i see i got my payment then.withdraw it. Because of fair. I think that any time scammers or hacker can attack my account. That's why i transfer firstly after receiving money.          

• +5 1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:31 AM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

Hello my friend, I will like to advice you to invest your earning in yobit investbox where your earning will continue increasing by extra 1% bonus reward in everyday without doing any work. I recommend this to you because investbox it is a good feature and amazing place that will help you grow your earning.

Investment is a cryptocurrency, as it is profitable when the price drops, we buy and when it rises, we sell it, and we get big money and large amounts of money.

We must always check our security because fraudsters are many and I think that we can keep a minimum daily profit to start investing and making a good profit

Dear i don't much know about this because I am a new user on this platform and not much know about investing programs. I will tried my best to learn more about this platform. If i have knowledge about this i tell you dear.