Which of the following is better - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

Depends on your need if you want to use income for purchasing purpose then you will do to withdraw your income from it. And if you are in stable condition then you should try to invest your income and earn more from your actual money so i prefer both.

If you refer to the currency of the forum in the talktoken, I say no because the people who obtain these token only sell it and this makes them devalue, so it is not good to sell them, the other thing really do it to your need if you need a lot, gather a lot if you don't constantly take out you need.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear dude your post is very well I think that you can invest your money on this Platform very easily and can earn a lot of profit. And we should save talk tokens and then sell them when the rate of cryptocurrency will be high.

• +2 1

I think if you have financial problem then even small amount might be very helpful but if you don't have any financial problem then I think it's better to investment and earn get more profit and wait for the price of talk to go high.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question  about crypto profit, I say use profit for the investment because if you don this your capital will be safe, I usually invest the profit in the cryptocurrency but if you want to withdraw than your wish mate.

Welcome my friend

One of the useful options for making a profit is to withdraw part of the amount and invest it in multiple digital currencies, and thus you can profit without fees and you can keep the rest of your profits in the wallet.

Probably all the two is favourable in one way or the other.

It just depend on the choice you wish to go for. If it is whether to invest or to just withdraw. But the special advice for all is to simply invest so that one can gain huge amount of profits at the end.

• +1 1

Hello, my friend, I am here, a member, a new one, and no profits so far, and I will, I invest, earn money in, this, the forum of trust that supports us and helps us with financial profit, good luck, for everyone

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

It relies upon the money that you need to keep Bitcoin, for instance, its worth has expanded altogether in the last time frame. On the off chance that you have some bitcoin in your wallet, you will have put forth huge benefits absent a lot of attempts

My dear, let me give my advice to you that when you need money, you can withdraw, but in the event that you do not need it, I advise you to store the profits and convert them into investment and trading

The matter depends on monitoring the rise and fall of the price of currencies, so if there is an expectation of its rise then keep it, but if it is heading down then withdraw your balance
Or pull out a part and keep a portion for later.

• +1 1

hello my friend, it's up to you and what you want to do, if you want to invest your money so don't withdrew  your money and keep it in your wallet, if you want to exchange your money also you can.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

dude it is my advice that not to withdraw your money immediately if you don't need just wait a little ,whenever the price of the BTC and all coins goes higher you can withdraw it and gets more profit in this way

• +3 1

Hello friend, it depends on currency rates, so if currencies are rising, you can invest in them and not withdraw money, while if the currencies are falling, you must convert the currencies into dollars and withdraw them from the platform

You can, my friend, withdraw these profits immediately in order to participate and create the best participations. For that we have to learn the withdrawals in a correct way and benefit from those withdrawals and can be invested and benefited from as well

I advise you to invest your withdrawal money because if you withdraw it then it will be used and you will be empty pocket at the end.So for your secure future you have to invest your money in any trustable platform because many are fake.So be careful.

If you ask me, I would invest that amount in some top coins, for the reason keeping coins for long time is not as profitable as trading. You can buy cheap coins with a potential future in Yobit. Bitcoin and Ethereum for now is good and better than other coins.

You can do whatever you want and see fit,
It's your money and you are free with it,
I recommend that you invest a little crypto in the platform and withdraw the rest that you want for your daily supplies,
In general, no one is advised to keep crypto in the platforms for long periods of time except for investment and trading.

• +2 1

Actually, the most advisable thing is to accumulate enough to later be able to take the different options, you can take a part of what is generated and take it out for your expenses for the month, you can take another part to create a cryptocurrency savings system and you can take another fraction to be able to invest and increase your profits.

Hi, I recommend immediately withdrawing money from the exchange and saving it on your wallets.  One day, you may lose access to your mail or you may be hacked, and hacking your btc wallet is not so easy.  Good luck, I wish you not to lose your money!

That is significant inquiry,Concerning me, I partition the benefit that I get from Mandi into two sections, part I pull out it and I do a venture cycle in the Yobit stage, and hence I don't place my cash in one container and now after it is my capital I keep a few monetary standards in the event that I raise the costs I exchange on it.

Thank you, my friend, for your participation, which makes us exchange ideas
Personally, I transfer half of the amount to my personal expense, and the remainder is invested in it for the short and long term
This is a strategy that has worked for me as I am on my path to financial independence
Please develop a trading strategy that is flexible to market fluctuations
Good luck

I want to tell you that the better is you should to collect your profit and when the amount of your profit is in a huge amount then you should to draw because when you withdraw your money there is a taxes on that withdrawal so you should to collect your money e

I am new here so I don't not about this topic too much but I think withdrawal of your money immediately is better so as to avoid been scam by other member of the site

It's totally up to you because there is no difference if you collect them day by day or leave then to collect them at the end of week for example 

but in case you mean the TALK token I suggest to collect them daily so you benefit from the 1% daily investment plan in yobit 

• +1 1