Which of the following is better - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

Of course I have an opinion for you it is higher to collect a great amount which is suitable for business to search the forums which then transfer your income to it and deal with buying and selling and I do not want to put money in any foreign money because I  This is why in reality I often hear a lot of problems that I think happen with this dependency

It is definitely recommended to withdraw funds at huge amounts rather than amounts at frequent intervals when you receive payment. This way the conversion fees would also be really low. So to make more profits it is recommended to withdraw funds at huge amounts. Also you can trade in cryptocurrencies which is also profitable if you choose the right strategies.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +2 1

I think it's the personal choice if you would want to withdraw the amount immediately or you want to wait for collecting more amount and withdraw after a Time. But I recommend you to collect more amount and see the ups and downs of the currency if you think that you can invest on a money who's the price is low then you should invest on that money and wait for the time when the currency is again to its peak value and when you sell that currency that you have bought with your money then you can get a lot of handsome profit from it also so it it's your choice I personally prefer investing the money on a currency but you have experience and knowledge about it.

It will be better not to withdraw as we get earning we should invest them and wait to increase the prices of tokens or earning which will give you more benefits

On 11/16/2020 at 2:16 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?

Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

Well making your own research is good in my opinion for the financial decisions.

However as my view, it's not right time to sell forum Currency if you are holding. You can invest in investbox and get 1% daily profit without doing anything.

And if you are thinking to invest right now, the talk token is at dip right now. I have bought some more talk token and buying at dip is always right decision if your research shows the token has potential and will recover shortly.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is an important question yes I don't withdraw all my money what I do is that I withdraw little then the remaining one I invest it to yobit 

You can operate and develop your money where you can put it in the investment funds of the sites or you can work with trading, but you need to have a lot of information and experience to succeed at work

4 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

It is definitely recommended to withdraw funds at huge amounts rather than amounts at frequent intervals when you receive payment. This way the conversion fees would also be really low. So to make more profits it is recommended to withdraw funds at huge amounts. Also you can trade in cryptocurrencies which is also profitable if you choose the right strategies.

@Nicole018  about the fees part it won't really make difference because here in yobit when convert between coins they don't take a specific amount of currency as a fee , they take 0.2$ which means as example you are collecting 1$ daily and convert them to another currency 

if you collect them for 10 days that's 10$ and the fee will be 0.02$ 

if you convert the 1$ daily the fee will be 0.002$ and in 10 days it will be the same as above 0.02$ 

so actually it makes no difference to stack then convert or convert daily in yobit exchange for the fee

On 11/16/2020 at 4:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?

It depends on you where do you think you will have more that's why I want you to choose what you want so you will have an idea and you will apply your own strategy on your choices. If I were you I will choose to collect them then I will apply some strategy for me to make it more profitable. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In the beginning, you must study both options well and come to a conclusion that you like best and that you will know how to do easily, because if you don't have a lot of knowledge, you will end up losing instead of winning

• +1 1

You should need to divide your profit in two parts. 

With one part you can invest or store for long term and for rainy days. 

With Second part you have to withdraw  because it's necessary. It motivates you for further working. 

@yato987 yes you are right. When mathematical calculations comes it actually doesn't make a difference because a certain percentage of the amount only will be e charged as conversion fees. So yes it really doesn't make a difference whether you to withdraw at small amounts or at huge amounts. Withdrawal purely depends on the discretion of the users.

I don't think you should withdraw your money at once but save it and withdraw it after a month or so because There is a slow and a little bit of earning here so I advise you to save your earned money and withdraw money after one one month or more.

If you want to earn more money and get more profit then you may invest money but remember somtime you lose money due to lose in trading.

• +1 1

It all depends on your choice to decide but if the currency value is increasing day by day i will advice you to wait for better profit instead of rushing you withdraw, however investment of the profit is a good idea also but all these required full patience if really you want to achieve your success here.

• +2 1

I still do not get my first payment here in the forum, but I plan to hold first and then make a withdrawal with a good amount to be able to invest it and try to increase my capital

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Honny143

According to my experience, my friend, the price of the modern currency is very fluctuating and this is normal. Perhaps it is a recent currency, but its price continues to decline, why? What is our role as members of this forum to raise its price again? I do not have any information on this matter

Well @Kenan12  as a cryptotalk member if we want to raise talk token price once again then do little contribution form our side just hold our talk token 

Because now a time there are so many talk token circulating in crypto market that is why talk token price dump, at this situation if we sell our talk tokens that means talk token circulation increase more and talk token price dump more,

so it's our duty to stop some supply once supply decrease then demand increase and talk token price pump, but one thing we are not the big whales to manipulate talk token price in this cause our contribution very little,

these all things in talk token team hands and market conditions.

• +4 1

yes u think this is good toppic.fowling is the better so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of so that we have must follow this site rules then we will success.

thanks 

• +3 1

It is a good question and important at the same time, for me. I withdraw TALK weekly and then invest it and get 1% of the profits daily, and when the price of TALK rises in the future and exceeds 150 satoshi, I sell it.

• +2 2

In my opinion the beginner can there first payment is not withdraw the payment you can use for trading you can earn trading in that money and also invested in investbox so they receive daily percentage your money will be work for you the money is increasingly day by day 

• +2 1

I think investment will be better for you. If you make investment so you will get lot of profit from them. So i will suggest you to invest your coin in yobit.

• +1 1

I suggest you to collect more coin because if you withdraw your money daily or by a week its not enough for your daily needs  so collect coins as much as you can and withdraw your hard working money.

• +3 1

Yes there are many thing but i think invest box and mining  these two systems are very important  and helpful. So these two are giving the profits. So what do you think? 

Dear investment is the best way of success by doing this you can earn good money. For this you have to get basic trading tips not sale your talk in low price hold them and when the rate going to up then sale them but investment is the best opportunity to achieve best for future.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Dear @abdullah553 it's up to you that either you want to withdraw it collect it on the forum. 

And yes investing in this forum will be profitable for you and you can increase you money too through investing.

I won't advise you to withdraw all  your earnings immediately. Accumulate your earnings to a substantial amount and sell off when the price increases. I want to invest with the money earned on the forum.