Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

I am a new member so I don't, but in my opinion it is independent us because mostly members here are students there for

• -2 1

Hello everyone am new member here and I will be very happy if anyone here help me with a hint on crypto talk which will make me know more knowledge on crypto 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

cryptotalk is not, and can not be, a place which you can consider it a full job and live from it, it should be considered an extra income where you can earn some more money while writing and discussing about crypto, but you can't depend on it entirely without having another source of income

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I'm new here as well but cryptotalk.org looks promising because it's members are so motivative, each day they talk about it, it gives me hope that one day I'll be the one testifying. 

• +3 1

It is relative

Financial independence does not depend on your income only

It depends on the prices prevailing in your country and on your current financial conditions as well

For me, I get a little extra return for my spare time, and I get information and knowledge too, great!

Well, realistically I wouldn't say this is the right place to look for financial independence but this is rather a rich source of knowledge for anyone interested in this crypto world. Of course, monetary rewards are always welcome and if we're smart enough we can create a good capital out of them, and surely anyone pursing financial independence can further invest this capital, according to their future plans. 

• +2 1

Welcome to the forum with us. Yes, you will become a professional in this field if you save that information that you will benefit from in other departments and from here as well. And I worked with it, but if you go out and enter, you will not benefit anything. You should work with what you own and share your opinion with us. If you have an idea, and if it is small, it is also useful. At the same time, you will receive a grant or a token amount that will help you in your life

• Useful or interesting 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am new members here.  So I don't have enough experience about crypto talk.  But in my opinion I think cryptocurrency makes us financially strong.  Because a lot of people especially students work for part time jobs on this site and earn money.  Many people in this world can earn.

Well, I don't think you can become financially independent through cryptocurrency, you see that the cashout you don't want any time, it's time to withdraw.  And sometimes you may be in some emergency situation that requires your money.  You can target a specific time of year when you are sure to withdraw so you can use it at that time.  But you need to do something different that can make you money every day or weekly.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

Yes my friend cryptotalk is very helpful related to the financial purposes.you can easily earn a good amount by the proper working at this forum. And also by spending time on this forum you can also learn a lots of things related to the working at this site , trading and making investment in the digital currencies to earn a handsome amount.

Yes you said like other people's that it can financially independent you .but I want a ful and valid reason that different from other people.and also spending of time in this forum they will give you money or share posts .thank you

Actually, I am new to this forum but I think that cryptotalk can financially independent you and you can earn money from cryptotalk and it will benefit you and you will also learn from the forum

Yes is 30% for my fanincial issues resolved because may there not proper time but not it means it's not give my fanincial expenses.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

Crypto currency will change the life of every people who are eager to learn it. This is a life changing opportunity for everyone and yes you are right that this will financially help you if you'll do the right investment. Knowledge is power here in crypto.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:32 PM, Sypher9 said:

I'm also new to this platform but listening to many points given about this forum I think it's capable to make some one financial independent vai the earnings given, if working hard to complete useful posts on daily basis and that's my main aim and desire to become financial free in my life,I hope this forum will help me as well.

My friend welcome to the forum, yes it's true  this forum can make you financial independent, what's needed is to stay focused and hard working here and deliver quality posts while as adhering to the rules, I wish you best of lucky mate I know one day you too will become financial free as you desire.

Edited by George10
grammar
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think it will support fully but I am sure that you can start doing small trades which will fulfill your experience and those experiences can be very helpful for you in the future.

But if you spend like 1hour and you are getting like $5 a day then it is really good amount and you can make good profit out of it.

• +1 1

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

I don't think crypto talk can be my financial independent income because I think my earnings here is enough so it is still better to find work and make cryptotalk your extra income.

Actually cryptotalk gave me an source of income for my daily needs but it doesn't mean I'm depending on it, I just want to earn money online that's why I decided to join here. You can earn huge profit here but it depends on how you do here.

Yes if you post useful information and create informative posts, you will be payed and you will earn money. You can invest and trade them too and earn . You can also use knowledge gained here in other sector and earn. Thats how you can be independent.

Hey mate, you are right cryptotalk financially independent us because we are getting free talk coin, also we are getting free Bitcoin but  we have to post useful content in this forum. We are very lucky that we are part of this wonderful campaign, thanks to crypototalk and yobit site.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, I don't think this can financially independent us because we can't be dependent on this. The moderators really check for quality and if we don't meet the requirements then we have risks of loosing money. We can take cryptotalk as our additional and extra income source. 

Edited by Ruhaa

well,  of course cryptotalk can make you financially stable and strong. But since they don't pay anytime that you need, you can invest your earnings into other ways to earn you more thereby making you independent financially. 

I'm financially fit and stable, I did not joined the world of crypto currency to only be making or to secure my financial dreams of becoming successful multi-millionaire through cryptocurrency, I'm here to double independent meaning both from knowledge and experience, and to be counted among future top richest crypto tycoons

On 11/15/2020 at 6:56 PM, DEREKHALE said:

Well cryptotalk and yobit, both will give you financial freedom if you use these platforms properly. In cryptotalk you will know more about crypto currency trading market trends and many more techniques. And you can apply it in your yobit account. There is a robo trading in the yobit which will maximize your portfolio too.

Yes of course cryptotalk can make me financially independent because cryptotalk is paying high payment for easy work. Cryptotalk is paying on the daily basis. Cryptotalk is best earning site ever. I would like to suggest my friends to join cryptotalk to earn and learn on the daily basis.