Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

On 11/15/2020 at 6:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

Yes you are right my dear friend I think that many people works here we are outstanding and easy information about the crypto talk site .some people gave the same ans and information about the cryptotalk forum . cryptotalk forum helpful for the begginer to earn money at this forum . begginer can not invest and they get alot of money at this forum .so they can independent full in financialy .

Well, at some point, that's true. Cryptotalk can manage to make your financial status strong. But you must not always depends on it. You must also try entering trading or investing or other ways to make you crypto grow. It is because forum is not always there for you. What if you will get banned? How you can still earn?

Yes the Cryptotalk forum provides us with very good material support! Just not with the money! And also with knowledge .. Yes, money is good, but when we gain knowledge and money together, here we are investing our time properly! I think that now, after the success of the Cryptotalk project, many global platforms will seek to come up with the idea of a forum similar to Cryptotalk, but I think Cryptotalk will remain the best!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Many people are getting benefit from this forum and getting valuable profit and money from this forum because they are following the rules and regulations of this forum and yes of course you also can do it. If you will be loyal with this forum and follow the rules and regulations of this forum and always keep posting useful and creative post you can earn a good money which can help you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/15/2020 at 11:55 PM, Chief executive officer band said:

It's depends on the way your earn on cryptotalk you can also earn on some currency exchange by some benefits. 

Hi my dear friend you give me very short information about my post and one about money is helpful so I thank you for this and give some more useful and helpful information to others .thank you

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

Welcome on cryptotalk, this forum makes their members to financial independent if they work here properly mean if they follow the rules and regulation of cryptotalk. This forum is best because its provide enough information about crypto currencies and tell us how we can earn money through digital world. 

Cryptotalk also gives us healthy money by doing some little task on daily basis and also there are multiple bounties, campaigns were introduced on this forum so we can also earn healthy amount by joining it.  So this forum is open and free source for many regards like earning as well as learning. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, George10 said:

My friend welcome to the forum, yes it's true  this forum can make you financial independent, what's needed is to stay focused and hard working here and deliver quality posts while as adhering to the rules, I wish you best of lucky mate I know one day you too will become financial free as you desire.

I'm glad to have a word that motivates me from senior members, thanks George10 for encouraging me and I receive these wishes that you have said to me,I'm gonna put the rules on my finger tips.

if you are thinking about money, crypto talk is the best forum to earn free coin, if you are thinking about knowledge, you can find and get many knowledge for earning crypto by investment or trading.

Presently if you have two - three account in cryptotalk which us not allowed but if your all family have one one account then the amount that cryptotalk is paying is good enough. But it is the bull run of Bitcoin which is helping to earn this much. Once the price goes down then it will not be enough. We have to see for other earning jobs.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yeah it give me much financial power. Now I am able to manage my own life. Hope cryptotalk will give more on per post to make our life more better. But I love you cryptotalk.

CryptoTalk is a really amazing forum, which is powerful and excellent with the information and expert members on it. Here you can benefit from the various experiences and information in the crypto world, in addition to the free profit opportunities for Bitcoin, Talk and other currencies that are included in Yobit.

• +4 1

Yes, basically! Of course I think Cryptalk will help me a lot financially. And I have enough confidence in cryptocurrency.  A lot of people work here and we have excellent and easy information about crypto talk sites. Cryptotalk forum is helpful for making money in this forum.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

Yes, you can be financially independent by working on digital currencies, but there are conditions for that among them, and I will collect them in some words. First, you have good capital to start with that. Secondly, not venturing too much and a little profit is better than a big profit. It is not always dangerous. You must be satisfied with a permanent profit a little better than Venture into dangerous currencies can be a cause of losing your money, and in the end you must be patient and have great hope in working in this field. Good luck for you. I hope and hope that you will win a lot for you and everyone.

No for sure , this forum isn't a job for me , i can say that it's a hobby.. i am interested in this crypto world and this forum is giving me a great opportunity to communicate with people all around the world with same interests .. of course it's great to earn and learn at the same time! but i find that most of the members who focus on the financial field don't focus on the quality of their posts and they just focus on the quantity to make their all posts daily! working here is giving me an extra income and it's good as a part time job.. but the main purpose is keeping uptodate with this crypto world and its news..

• +4 1

I think this forum is helping the majority of users here, and also supporting them financially. Since, every member are able to earn from the platform with their valid publications, cryptotalk has been a great when it comes to learn and earn within a single platform. As far as I am concerned, I am also being able to earn a good income from the forum and I feel that it's helping the majority of forum users to be financially independent and earning on their own.

Cryptotalk is not enough to sustain your life, you should still do some other things to make money not only posting or cryptotalk, but you may also try some other things to earn money, the earnings that we can have here in this forum is enough to start as capital for your trading and investing you may try it both. 

• +2 2

Welcome to the universe of cryptography I will offer you some guidance my companion In request to bring in cash here, you should remark on the posts and assess them, and these remarks have , the most significant of which are 1-Not duplicated 2-Not under 100 characters 3-Useful substance 4-Do not contain awful words You should rate 50 remarks day by day

Basically crypto talk is a good forum but you can't take it as a permanent job. As you can say it's a part-time job. of course it will support you financially but it is don't support you as much as other work can do. Or you should learn the basic knowledge of online marketing and the talk tomens you get from the crypto talk can be used in investing and trading. In this way if you are successful in this and you get to start earning profit that would be a permanent job for you. That's not too easy I suggest you that you sure to do a job and take the crypto talk as a part-time job I hope you understand .

On 11/15/2020 at 9:26 AM, DEREKHALE said:

@DEREKHALE Cryptotalk is an excellent forum, here you can learn, teach and earn, everything that human beings look for as part of their lives, is a way to obtain additional income, you have to look beyond what is earned here because although we do not go to earn $ 10 a day, we earn other things that can help us complement the work that is done here with other things and earn enough to live, everything is a matter of doing things with a broad vision of what we learn and how to use it to obtain benefits.

• Useful or interesting 2

Nice,  obviously crypto can make you financially better if you perform here like the experts and legendary members.  You can earn 30000 stoshi per day if you post 30 comments daily.  And on the end of month you can earn 90$ . So remain on this forum for your increasing knowledge about the cryptocurrency and technology.  With this you will definitely stable financially. 

• +1 1

Hmm well I think it is down to the individual because to me cryptotalk actually is just another source of income but I don't think it can really make me financially independent but it could cover some of my expenses. So the person in question will have to define what level of financial independence is to the person. 

On 11/15/2020 at 9:24 PM, Galib said:

Welcome to the world of cryptography I will give you some advice my friend In order to earn money here, you must comment on the posts and evaluate them, and these comments have conditions, the most important of which are 1- Not copied 2- Not less than 100 characters 3- Useful content 4- Do not contain bad words You must rate 50 comments daily

This 5 advice will help me a lot because I am new in cryptocurrency so I am collecting the advice from the old ones because I am trying maintain the rules and regulations also the advice 

• +3 1

I'm new here and i just finished my 100useful posts yesterday. After 1 week i will be paid. We can earn 250 talk token daily by posting and ratings. As a students incoming Daily 250 talk token is enough. So i think it helps us to strong ourself financially            

• +3 1

Hey friend. This platform definitely provides you financial support. It may vary. It depends on how you work. If you post regularly the required amount you'll get a satisfying payment. But to my opinion I don't think so this is enough to run a family. This can be done as a part time job.

• +1 1

Yeah mate this platform can strong me financially but it can't independent me because it's not enough amount of money without trading. If you trade here by token or bitcoin properly then you can be independent financially. No doubt I'm new here but I'm trading from last 2 years and I'm financially independent.

• +1 1