Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

As a student earning from this platform helps me for Being financially strong. I take it as my part time job. So it is okay to me. But if you take it as your full time job then i think it isnot appropriate for you because it will gives you only 250 talk token which isn’t enough for leading a good livelihood            

• +1 1

5 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

No for sure , this forum isn't a job for me , i can say that it's a hobby.. i am interested in this crypto world and this forum is giving me a great opportunity to communicate with people all around the world with same interests .. of course it's great to earn and learn at the same time! but i find that most of the members who focus on the financial field don't focus on the quality of their posts and they just focus on the quantity to make their all posts daily! working here is giving me an extra income and it's good as a part time job.. but the main purpose is keeping uptodate with this crypto world and its news..

@MuhammadSh..I respect this forum.  This forum has given me a lot of knowledge besides solving my financial problems.  I earn by working in forums and have learned a lot of knowledge.  As a result of this forum I have gained a lot of knowledge in the crypto world.  And those who work only for money always post inferior.  Because they want to post very soon  So if we want to work in the forum, we have to work responsibly.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

in my opinion yes you can independent financial in cryptotalk becouse of its good and trusted platform they pays your work i am also beginer but i resarch everything about cryptocurrency excheng  then i started work in platform 

It depends on how you invest
When you enter the forum, you must first seek to learn, because for those who seek money, the quality of their publications is weak, and when you obtain knowledge and experience, the crisis can enter into the fields of encryption, such as investment, trading, etc.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As others said, our earnings here are not that so high to the point that it can already feed our family so you should try some other work, it can be online or in real life. this forum is only good as a part-time job so you can still work in real life. 

• +1 1

Few weeks ago i join this platform and my experience is that this platform also make financially strong because we can paid the amount of our expenses by getting this platform. 

Hi dear friend!

I am also new on crypto talks but as you asked about the information of earnings on crypto and its benefits then my answer is yes! It's very beneficial where many types of people works as part time like students earn from it.

Thanks 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk can financially independent us if we take it as our part time job. But if we take it as our full time job then it willnot enough for us. We Have to search another source of income. Because now we are paid only 250 talk token which isnt help us fulfil to independent us financially

I am new here and don't have much information about this forum but I know one thing that crypto help people alot and make them financially strong .

i am new member i  cryptotalk..many people posts are outstanding amd easy information about it. i think crytotalk strong financial because many people special student work in this side as a part time job and earn money...

Hello, my friend, the distinguished forum in which we are one of the best forums, where in the future you will get a huge amount of information and a lot of experience and make money through the process of sharing with members and responses, and also you can get a lot of foreign currencies of various kinds

First of all, welcome to you. This depends on you and your ability to understand the field of digital currencies, so you will determine if you will achieve profits or not in this field, especially if you learn to trade in digital currencies properly, this will help you to achieve profits greatly.

• +3 1

Hello from my point of view there are many people who live on investments or ventures, this forum is widely used by people who need to generate extra income to be able to lead a good quality of life, personally I am a student and this is one of the best ways easy to earn money

• +3 1

Cryptotalk help us in different ways like we earn a good amount here and also we get such great information as I prefer trading so I learn trading as well here which it help me in making more profit through some coins buy and sell so I think cryptotalk will make a good future for us if we are doing good job here..

Yes, cryptotalk can make us financial independent. As many people work on cryptotalk and they earn a lot of money from here. And in this way, when he earns a lot of money by working here and along with it, there is a lot of information and knowledge of the currency. In this way, when investing or trading in cryptocurrency, this knowledge proves very helpful for them. In this way many people learn a lot from this forum and if both of them gain a lot from many places far away. In this way, it makes us financial independent.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello every one, i want to share some information with you.i am so happy to start the work on crypto i work on this forum and get money.the work on this forum easy.crypto talk make financially independent to me.

• +2 1

In fact, CryptoTalk gives payments on the daily posts that you publish if you meet the conditions of this forum, but they are considered few compared to investment or trade, so you should benefit from this forum in learning to know how to invest and trade, and then you will achieve great profits

On 11/15/2020 at 8:26 AM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

Cryptotalk can make you independent indirectly, for example, I participate in both payment campaigns, the one for talk and bitcoin, what I do is save my payments in bitcoin and with the profits that I have made with talk, I use them to trade, This has helped me generate more income, you must be smart and not miss opportunities.

Of course.It helps my financial independent. But I literary work on trading.It's my long time work.I am a cryptocurrency trader.I always work here but sometime work in this site.But this forum really help many people financial independent . Thanks cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Of course I can do my financial independence on cryptotalk.  Because I can make more money in a very short time by making meaningful comments in the cryptotalk forum which will help me financially.

Cryptotalk can independently financial you if you do everything correctly as you are instructed in the forum. The forum is getting more traffic because everyday many users are coming to work in the forum.

I am also new in crypto talk and not yet started receiving payments. But I am this is a genuine site which can be relying on in earning. The friend who introduced me to the forum get benefits from the forum and so I am here. When started working on the forum, it's very interesting and useful. I could learn more about cryptocurrency and crypto talk and could go through many advices and suggestions of professionals who posts here. Indeed if you are willing work hard you can earn substantial amount from the forum.  Thank you..!

It has already done that, because am independent, my future is safe, am dreaming high and hoping a better future ahead. I started having fear and thinking how will my future be because am not from rich home and I don't have any source of income. I was financially independent from the first day I joined this great community..

• +2 1

Hey mate, This platform definitely helping us to ear money but this platform is a part time job for us. They pays and it is only depend upon us because if we post regularly and for our good  comments it will earns us and I don't think so that is enough to be independent 

Yes, you can be financially independent by working on the forum
There are a lot of people who work part-time, including some of my friends who study at the university and work on the forum to cover some costs and expenses.
You only have to follow the instructions and respect the rules.
Good luck