DLRS is now down by 29.3% - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

DLRS is now down by 29.3%

It is a huge movement for the price of the DLRS, I have seen the history of trading in the yobit platform and some so many people sell their DLRS even though it is already down by 29.3% on which can be considered as the lowest value so far and by that for sure they have lost their money because of selling thinking that it would still go down and afraid of going up to zero. 

Guys make this thing an opportunity for you to earn more especially in the future, just hold your token or the best thing to do is to buy some more, just like what I did, and wait for it to recover once again. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Moontong said:

It is a huge movement for the price of the DLRS, I have seen the history of trading in the yobit platform and some so many people sell their DLRS even though it is already down by 29.3% on which can be considered as the lowest value so far and by that for sure they have lost their money because of selling thinking that it would still go down and afraid of going up to zero. 

Guys make this thing an opportunity for you to earn more especially in the future, just hold your token or the best thing to do is to buy some more, just like what I did, and wait for it to recover once again. 

Hey mate, you are right now time to buy some DLRS coin for the future  because now price is low. If we hold this coin I am sure this coin price will increase in the future. I think who sell their coin must get loss.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 minutes ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, you are right now time to buy some DLRS coin for the future  because now price is low. If we hold this coin I am sure this coin price will increase in the future. I think who sell their coin must get loss.

Yes, that's what we should do as of now, let us grab this opportunity, it would be a huge income if you will now buy the DLRS and hold it until the prices of it go high again, those who hodl for a long term will surely earn huge amount of money. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

12 minutes ago, Moontong said:

Yes, that's what we should do as of now, let us grab this opportunity, it would be a huge income if you will now buy the DLRS and hold it until the prices of it go high again, those who hodl for a long term will surely earn huge amount of money. 

28 minutes ago, cryptolover45 said:

Yes Dears @Moontong @cryptolover45 this is the best moment where we approach the DLRS price to buy it and holding, I'm sure maybe in the afternoon will change his price to high price. So this is the best opportunity to buy it. And the DLRS advantage is the Investbox with 10%!

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, tienda said:

Yes Dears @Moontong @cryptolover45 this is the best moment where we approach the DLRS price to buy it and holding, I'm sure maybe in the afternoon will change his price to high price. So this is the best opportunity to buy it. And the DLRS advantage is the Investbox with 10%!

🤍

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

The 10% in the investbox for DLRS is what I want because that is already huge interest for 1 day, for sure there would be many people who would think that it is a scam because of having high interest and a shorter timeframe but no, this is legit, I have already earn profit from this investbox.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You can be right. But many have become afraid of the currencies on the yobit  platform because they disappear after a while, so many people sell their currencies when the price drops for fear of the demise of the currency to 0, like what happened with a lot of currencies on the platform, so it is difficult to analyze this currency

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Moontong said:

Of course, many people have losing their money because of FOMO. Apart from holding, there is a great chance to earn profit on a volatile market and we see it on DLRS today! It's not good to sell or buy in a quick dump and pump, because you can loss your coins or you can miss a profit. Just calm down and make the right decision at the right time, using orders or Robotrade will be helpful.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Moontong said:

Thats not a surprise - the token has no goal actually. What is the reason for growth?

• -1 1

I think that the DLRS coin will continue to decline, and you will not be able to return to the numbers that I previously reached, so I sold all I possessed of this currency, and if it rose too, it would be great, but I rule it out.

Yobit exchange generated token DLRS has bright future.  Don't worry for the temporary  Price  drop. Maybe there will be the corrections from the Yobit exchange for DLRS. 

20 hours ago, Moontong said:

Many coins are changing with the increase and decrease of the Bitcoin price and the Bitcoin change is effecting all the major coins as the minor coins are decreasing like they are the fake one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

For those of us who want to invest with a view to obtaining long-term profits, the best times are when the market is trending down. And I think that the DLRS token is a good option, many at this moment are panicking and have made the bad decision to sell, which benefits those of us who do not have the token to come and buy. If the DLRS token had no future, the market would be paralyzed with the existence of only sell orders, which is not happening and is a good sign.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It was stable for a while until it dropped, i think we should not panic and trust the coin's management.. it is not the time to sell but to by more and support the coin.

• +1 1

DLRS is already below 80 sat, it was great while it lasted but i think this signals the fall of DLRS, people who had been holding it in IBs are looking to sell now and it will just keep dropping, the opportunity for profit is very slim now, i think it's better to look for something else that's far less risky

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

A week ago I had the intention of buying 10k of DLRS token and putting them in the invesbox and leaving them for a month, I had the need to spend that money on something else and now I could raise capital again but at least it is 20k and I did not reach that amount . The truth is a great opportunity to invest in these tokens. It is a risk investment but if the price stays 3 weeks or 1 month you can get very good profits, I will try this week to collect that money to invest!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you, I think it is the best time to buy DLRS since it is low in price and it may be that one or two weeks it can double its price 

It must be clarified that investing carries risk, currently DLRS is in a downtrend and it can be an opportunity to buy at low prices, in times of market panic it is where the whales see an opportunity and buy.
On the other hand I do not know what supports DLRS because otherwise it is difficult for it to rise in price later.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

DLRS is a very good coin, the airdrop was very good and a lot of people were able to profit from their trades. The price seems to be falling down at a high pace. I think that it is because if the investbox package.

The problem with the DLRS currency is that never again, the demand will be greater than the supply, we talk about the investbox reimbursing 10% of the investment daily, only those who have small investments expect to double their money, however for someone who invests  0.10 btc is profitable to sell the next day and plummet the price.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2020 at 1:35 AM, Moontong said:

I consider that one of the problems with the tokens found in the investbox is that for the most part, the number of tokens or coins that exist is unknown, in the case of DLRS it seems to be infinite, since it grants 10% daily It is something impressive, while there is such high inflation, a large increase will be difficult, everyone sells to obtain bitcoin or an average profitability.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:35 AM, Moontong said:

Hello friend, I think that the value of the DLRS every day will tend to go down, because I tell you this, the 10% that this currency generates in the investment box makes the volume grow quickly on the platform, anyway you You can save your tokens, you never know what can happen on the platform and it can recover its price...

I think within this week we are going to forget DLRS in the bitcoin market, because where it is goin it would be selling to 0.00000001 btc.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 15/11/2020 at 2:35, Moontong said:

Es un gran movimiento para el precio del DLRS, he visto la historia del comercio en la plataforma yobit y muchas personas venden su DLRS a pesar de que ya ha bajado un 29,3%, lo que puede considerarse como el valor más bajo, por lo que de lejos y por eso seguro que han perdido su dinero por vender pensando que todavía bajaría y temen subir a cero. 

Los chicos hacen de esto una oportunidad para que ganes más, especialmente en el futuro, solo sostén tu token o lo mejor que puedes hacer es comprar un poco más, como lo hice yo, y esperar a que se recupere una vez más. 

Right now it has a drop of + 50%, imagine I think that this is because of the rise in btc and as you say many people selling thinking that it will continue to lose its value, and they should not think about it since this has a volume of +20 btc and this gives a lot to think about.

• +1 2

Well, wasn`t it obvious? I mean, 10% daily invest is way too much for coin without any functionality. I really thought that price of DLRS will fall lower than 50 sat two weeks ago

• +3 1

On 11/15/2020 at 11:40 AM, cryptolover45 said:

Not sure dlrs is yobit exchange coin and i have get lose from yobit exchange coin yoda i have invested on it and the price goes down and i leave it and now i am not making same mistake again .I have lose 200 $ in yoda coin.