Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

@Ellaa You are right mate. I saw a few days ago 400+ accounts banned for taking cheat reputations. I think the mission will be start soon because now again cheat reputations are started. So please save yourself by avoiding cheat reputations taking. And this message not for you, it all members. ♥️

Always rate those who have good content related to the topic.we should not cheat in reputation..it will cause warning point and ultimately blocking.

You may get black in case you unsportsmanlike recognition toward crypto talk assembly. Successful crypto talk assembly insertion guidelines additionally they referred to unfair acceptance is not very encouraged as to that discussion board. In the event you do that then you need to clog enjoys that meeting place.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

I think it is also a big reason of Blocking many members And many member are also banned I have seen many post that are very useful but The member is banned I think it is because of giving secret quotation and we should avoid this we have to work for it If we want to get good reputation.

• +1 1

Some members are just trolling the site, they're still responding without any justification, they're just giving credibility just to make money out of it, luckily we've got our nice moderators who're monitoring us for that matter, and they're not going to accept those members that compromise on the reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course cheating reputation is likely to ban your account. If we continue to do so regardless of a rules, its admins will one day put an algorithm and find out. Therefore, it is better to go ahead with the reputation you deserve

• +1 1

I think we should stop been  partial about the giving of reputation in this forum when you see a useful post to your responsibility to rate the post 

I agree with you mate. We in general ought to stop doing those things. We should give a real remaining to everyone. We ought not spam positive nor negative rates to everyone just to complete your step by step limit in reputation. Offer it to the individual who merits it.

Yes you are right friend, that practice can banned your account. Cheating reputation is to give +5 to a post that has less than 100 characters and has nothing informative post because of that an algorithm is generated on the platform that could block your account.

i advice you guys just only give positive rating to useful and meaningful post and informative post in the forum.

Cheating is not allowed on this platform if you get reputation by cheating or by begging from someone then forum will find you and your account will be banned so it is good that you work here honestly otherwise there is no place for cheaters on Crypto talk.

Yes, this is true, and I have noticed a lot of positive reputation for bad responses that do not contain important information at all, and this is unfair, but the supervisors here are tracking this phenomenon and giving warnings to members who give random reputation, of course, this is a wonderful work of them to keep the forum good

Reputation is a one of the most important thing to crypto currency. So,we don’t want to cheat with reputation. If we get help by a post then we want to give positive reputation for that post. If we see a post against rules then we want to give negative reputation for that posts. But we want to never give negative reputation for new beginners useless posts. 

You are totally right some people are giving random reputations to complete their daily limit and receive talk token but what they dont know is giving fake reputations can cost your account and you may get warning point ! One token doesn't worth losing your account be careful !

That is indeed an issue that we all should unite for to overcome it. Some members give their best to provide us with the best contents and still they aren't able to get the reputation they deserve. We should all fight it as one and that is only possible if we give reputation to only the deserving members.

Reputation should be given according to the value of each post and there is no success in gaining reputation through fraud.  There are restrictions on this in the forum and the administrator will ban those who commit such fraud from the forum.  We all need to be a little more aware of this and have the morale to gain reputation by posting well.

I agree with you, my friend, there are members who do their utmost to work diligently and proficiently, yet they do not receive any evaluation or their post is deleted, unlike the members who copy posts that are not theirs and are evaluated positively. I hope the elderly are strictly censored

• +3 1

Hi friends i am join Newly beginners so i can help me about this topic charting reputation will lead you are account blocked? any one tell me special for old members suggest me what do think about crypto talk rules.

It is also stated in the rules though. In addition to that, I encourage everyone to be fair and just when rating/reacting one's post in the forum. No matter what your relationship with each other is, if you are friends or family then I suggest that you should be free from bias. Give the positive and negative reactions to those who truly deserve it. 

If cheating with the reputation if it leads us directly to being blocked because for something there are the rules so that they are complied with and we do not do what we want if not that we comply with them and we can continue to enjoy this great forum or site that is totally different world that teaches us a lot of new and innovative things.

• +2 1

It's just natural for the admin and moderators to block some members doing that, because we must become fair here in this forum because everyone is working hard to get a good reputation on their post , if someone just put a plus 5 reputation even if the comment or post is nonsense it's not a good idea to have that here, we must choose the right comment and post that must have a high reputation.

Yes definitely stay away copy pste this is against rules by crypto.  Don't cheat. Creating multiple accounts is prohibited we should ou responsibilities with all goodness . Then enhance reputation and improve respect image of platform. 

This site has rule so follow rules and regulations it must . You don't do this don't follow then your account banned.  

Yes @Sallujam i agree with your suggestions dear we try to not give any cheat reputation to others . Try to understand the post if it contains good information then give him positive reputation. If we make cheat reputation we will be blocked. 

Hi der friends you share a good topic, so If you worked by cheating on this site they will block you for example,

Copy past If  you can also be blocked.

Yes of course the cheat rating can be the cause of banned our account therefore we should not break the rules of the forum to avoid the warning point or getting banned . Some people are doing cheating to increase their earning so I would like to say that they should not break the rules otherwise they will get banned . We should give the positive rating only on the deserving posts. 

This is definitely right, i think there is no need to cheat as long as you're post are good. Do not focus on having a good reputation. Focus on creating post because in my opinion if you continue to create post then it is possible to get reputation as well. Do not do things the are against the rules because your account might get banned.