Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

Much obliged for sharing this valuable and enlightening theme . That is correct we ought to consistently give great standing those individuals who merits it . Furthermore, who make valuable and useful posts . Try not to give great standing those individuals who don't merit .

Much obliged for sharing this helpful and educational subject . That is correct we ought to consistently give great standing those individuals who merits it . Furthermore, who make valuable and instructive posts . Try not to give great standing those individuals who don't merit .

Yes my friend I totally agree with your opinion that cheating reputation will lead to you banned from this forum. So if you want to get reputation and following then just improve your qualitiy off posting and skills. It would be very beneficial for you.

I think that cheating if it leads to being blocked is why we should always try to follow the rules that are for something to be followed and not to do anything or whatever they want.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cheating has been a trend nowadays. Lemme tell you it will lead you no where. I've noticed there are some posts on the forum that are reacted by many people even if it has no quality content in it. That shouldn't be the way of working. We must work honestly. I appreciate the supervisor who is taking good care of this thing here. 

This is  a normal thing  because if you  find out any cheating way to get payment in  forum then ofcourse forum authorities will banned you from here .. Also do not you guys seen in yobit btc  or talk token campaign that if any one do reputation cheating then he will get the enough punishment ..

This is unfortunate, I think that some members give the evaluation without reading the topic, I think that we should understand the topic well and benefit from it, and then evaluate it correctly.

Yes absolutely there is no doubt cheating reputation will definitely leads you to block because this is against the forum rules and if anyone break the following rule then he is a absolutely punished by the forum so we should not do any illegal work that is against the forum rules.

All  I can say is that,  thank for they watchful eye of the moderators,  how can members rate in such a way that is not appropriate thinking they are helping the writer, we should stop that.  

When you make a fake account for the reputation and you want to add the reputation on your post with the gambling you will receive a notification from the moderator as a repetition cheater and you will be blocked on this forum

• +3 1

Yes, i agree with you. Cheating reputation is very bad act. We should be sincere with our forum. Because this kind of act will lead us to block. I have saw a number of posts that have high reputation but not containing the quality content. We should give positive react to that post which deserve positive reacts. 

That would be the main idea of the valuations, to give the value that one believes it deserves taking into account if it contributes something useful for the forum and not to do it to get by. There will always be the fraudsters who want to cheat everyone with their tricks, so I congratulate the moderators who help us in that sense to keep the forum healthy.

Absolutely yes. I've seen many several members banned due to that blunder. Thus is not good. We shouldn't be doing cheat to get reputation. The forum rules and regulations are very strict and it's applied on each and every member of this forum. We have to be careful and restrict ourselves to do any cheat like that. 

For this reason moderators have changed the rules and now we don't get any payment for giving and receiving reputations. But, cheat ratings ae still here. I'm attracting the moderators for banning members who are doing these things. Thanks

Of course, my friend, cheating takes a lot of warning points on him in the forum and he blocks you from this forum when you make any attempt.But dear, you follow the rules when you post any topic of at least 100 characters and do not steal the topics from others

- See you pay attention to the work Your question is the next time the matter pay attention to the work Establish your ID in the forum as all your results One time your reputation will come to you when your work will be good with you I think people will appreciate you  So the next thing to do is do your job well after reputation. One time your idea will go away in a way that everyone will go away. Reputation will go away automatically...

Of course, friends, we can totally be expelled from the Cryptotalk platform since that is included in the forum rules, so we have to make very good quality publications to get good reactions in our friends publications.

Of course, my friend, the most important thing in this forum is to stay away from cheating in me. Also, how much can you stay away from the many things in the forum so that they do not lead to the ban. And if you dear to stay away from stealing topics, these are the words to take warning points and also not to give negative hearing to people who create new topics and have the benefit of cryptocurrenciesThat is why you must abide by the rules in order not to take me the warning and blocking points from this forum

You are always welcome mate, really cheating for reputation is strictly against the rules guiding the forum. So as a trustworthy member on this forum, you are not in any way supposed to involve your in such an act as you will be block if you are caught by the moderators of the forum. So let stop away from it.

Truely said my friend cheating reputations is not good and can cause our accounts to receive warning points or even permanently blocked so let's be trustworthy on this one and never cheat to avoid such occurrences.

Yes mate but I think the reason why people are doing that is because they just want to finish the task of giving daily reputation but as for now which members are not paid again their is nothing about reputation cheater.

Well my friend I'm agree with you. We always give reputation on useful post which deserves reputation. But I'm seen there was many Post which is not useful taking reputation because we have earn money from giving 50 reactions per day. But now this money will be stopped by the admin and people will stop giving reputation.

Thank you so much for giving us these guidelines because many members specifically newbies don’t know about this rules properly as a result they create mistakes. So we should be careful and we should maintain all rules and regulations of this group perfectly. 

It actually good for someone to really understand the content of a post or topic before even trying to write something or rate such posts. Some members just come pass a post and just decide to give such post a high rating without even knowing the content of such post I think this should be stopped

yes of course you are right if any members there are cheating or copying so they are blocked and banned because you are broke the crypto rules so avoid the any cheating or copying paste then you safe our accounts.