Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

Brother, first of all please read the rules and regulations of the forum from the first section called about this forum and also read all the pinned posts. Then try to make useful posts by reading the useful topics. Learn more information and knowledge from good posts. Don't violate the rules and regulations. Copy paste is strongly prohibited.

Hello my friend,

I advise you first to read the forum rules and abide by them and to have a special method for searching and disseminating ideas and for sure you will get profit because it is a reliable and guaranteed forum. Thanks so much guys and good luck.

Beyond any doubt companion why not i lead you on this surprising stage for day by day gaining .Brother Once you are commenting at that point you ought to got to a little inquire about onthat point so that you just have distant better an improved thought . you have got to comply all the rules of this Gathering and on the off chance that you do not take after it than you account can be blocked .

Hello my dear friend, hope you are well, always welcome you to all new music in this forum that I think and yes you must first learn to learn 100 useful.This site gives you 1000 satoshi for each useful post for sharing you, but on condition it gets positively assessment so that you only keep the rules of tan.

To work in the forum my dear friend, first of all it is necessary that you have well read the rules and regulations of the forum, then follow them and make a useful  comment and post. As you know that there  are present many sections in the forum, if you readout them and visit them well then you will get to learn a lot of experience and knowledge. 

Welcome, I suggest that you read all the pinned topics , they are all explaining everything about the forum , starting with what you are supposed to do and ending with the payment system. The most important thing is to finish your one hundred post at the begging and make all your posts useful and unique ones, and do not post any spams.

At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum.  Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, informative,unique post. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Welcom, my friend in the world of cryptography
In the beginning, I advise you to go to the grammar section and study and understand the rules in order to keep your account safe
Also, focus on learning in the first period. Do not worry, you will earn money automatically, but care to increase your experience in this field.

Edited by Majd Raslan 5
  • Useful or interesting 1

@Sypher9 You are welcome to this forum mate. This forum is truly genuine and you don't have any cause to be afraid here whatsoever. This is the forum you are going to gain all the knowledge on cryptocurrency you are looking for. To work successfully here needs you to read about the forum rules and regulations and work with those rules in making your posts here and also you have to understand your payment in this forum is how useful yours posts are. 

• +1 1

First, you need to write 100 useful posts, those 100 posts are free, after this, you will be paid for posts that will get positive reputation. Secondly, you will learn here about cryptocurrency and you will learn how to trade or invest, keep reading the posts here and you will achieve success.

Welcome to cryptotalk forum my guy. As a new member you have to understand the basic information and knowledge about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk forum. Study the rules and regulations of the forum. Complete your first 100 post in a less days and do make at least 20 posts in a day.

You are welcome to this lovely forum mate. Firstly, let me confirm to you this forum is truly legit and there is no cause to be afraid of being scammed in this forum rather you are the who will benefit from the forum if you can work according to the forum rules and make your posts useful.

Hello friend.. At first you have to learn by reading or watching YouTube channels. Secondly, you have to be patient, unagreed, and thirdly, you have to have strong capital management. With these tips, you'll get very good results. 

First of all welcome on this cryptotalk forum. You need to work hard and don't lose hope. This platform gives information and details knowledge about cryptocurrency platform and trading. There are some other section for understanding the purpose of this platform. Don't worry about your future endeavors.

• +4 1

Welcome, I'm also a newbie, I started recently, and what you have been told is true, the most important thing is to follow the rules of the site and when creating content, that this is useful. best regards and much success.

As a beginner in this forum, you're compelled to complete the first 100 post, after that you begin to get you weekly earnings. However,  it's very important that we follow the forum rules and regulations which is the only way to keep us in the forum.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

You can assume how we love each other like a familu by the reputations on you post.Yes it is totally  true that it is a good learning and earning platform .I have been here from 2 weeks and i am totally satisfied.

Your luck is good, my friend, that he brought you to this forum, which is the best among all forums and trust them. This forum has its rules and conditions, so read them well and abide by them and strive to educate yourself and make you have a high ambition to gain experience and provide benefit

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I advise you at the outset to read the forum rules well, pay attention to the conditions and write a useful topic, so you will be a good member and you will be able to earn and you will have experience and knowledge about the cryptocurrency

Welcome to this forum. First to survive here, you have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Try to make your post useful and informative. Do not copy from others. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited in this forum. Your comments have to be minimum 100 characters. You can read other comments that helps to gain your knowledge. For that, you will able to make your post unique and relevant. 

Why am I not leading you to this remarkable platform for daily earning r and you should do some more research on yourself while commenting so that you get a better idea.  You must abide by all the rules of this forum and if you do not follow more than this, the account may be blocked, thank you.

I'm also new here, looking for some one to assist me on how the forum works.  Was just invited by one of my friends,he told me it is really a good platform but I don't know how it works or what to do here.

It's going to be a pleasure to find who can guide me through. I really appreciate this post

Dear friends I am also a new member as you are the new member so I don't know no money about it if you know anything you must have to guide me E and we will work properly and honestly so please guide I will be thankful to you for this

Welcome to this forum! I really hope on seeing you grow here in the forum and I think that you would really grow because there are a lot of things that you could learn here about the world of cryptocurrency. Also, I'm looking forward to things that you're going to contribute to the forum.

Welcome to the crypto talk My friend. This is one of the best platform where you can learn and earn at the same time. After completing you first free hundred comment task you must make more than 20 comment per day for earning. Always try to make informative and meaningful post. Don't break any kind of rules and regulation of this forum that can give you some warning. So let's do our best together in here.