My success story with cryptocurrencies trading - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

My success story with cryptocurrencies trading

I heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2016 but i started trading too late

at 2017 and the first exchange that i did use was Yobit i was a novice trader so

i lost my first 50$ in shit coins and after that i did deposit another 30$ which i

also lost it after that someone in the yobit chat send me 22$ which is equal

to 0.008 BTC in that time however i continued trading and i started to gain

some experience day by day until i got to know a coin called NLC2 which

represented most  of my profits because its price was rising and falling

in such a way that even the inexperienced people were able to expect it

this story confirm that you don't need a big amount of BTC to start trading

you can even start trading with 20$ - 100$ and with good experience

you will be able to make good profit

Edited by hani20980
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 12
  • +2 11
  • +3 9
  • +4 5
  • +5 4

I think that this is true. You can start trading with small amounts, but I believe that experience and planning are required in order for you to get back into trading. Investment with high profits

I also can say that i am successful by the cryptocurrencie when i was new in this forum i read all the comments and get information about this forum Then i start wotk start with creatin good post and i have  good reputation  in this forum by members i earn money by this forum then i think i have to start trading for the best earning and now i am successful member like many others they are seniors in this forum

• +1 2
  • +3 2

On 11/14/2020 at 9:48 PM, hani20980 said:

I heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2016 but i started trading too late

at 2017 and the first exchange that i did use was Yobit i was a novice trader so

i lost my first 50$ in shit coins and after that i did deposit another 30$ which i

Sharing success stories in the forum is a good thing. Your story is good and does not differ much from my story. I first started in the mining process and I did not find any benefit, and then I moved to the taps and I found benefit also until I got to the forum and was able to collect money for trading operations

• +3 1

It is true that the necessary not have huge amounts of fund in their perception in order to be successful and rich in trading in cryptocurrencies. you just need to have the right kind of knowledge and experience that would help you to make the right trading and investing decisions so that in the long term you would be able to learn and earn huge amount of profits.

• +3 1

Hye guys im new here and i can join crypto crunncies in 15 days ago i dont know how procedure is to invest and earn but i know when daily i posted 20 commnt and 50 react then i earn some money

Thanks for sharing your successful story with members and we need more of this from other members with same experience that motivate other people. It's nice to know that we most not have a lot to be able to start trading. Let not depend on the token we receive, let learn to invest and trade.

I heard about Crypto Forum in 2018. I joined Crypto Forum very late. I know that trading in Crypto Forum can be very profitable.  Crypto forums are a blessing for us.  I will start trading in crypto forum very soon. I am very happy to be a member of this forum.  You have given a lot of intelligence. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My payment is start just now and i am at initial stage due to which my earning is at initial stage but i am trying best to write new ideas and information for others due to which others earning will be start so i am happy to know about the online trading and this is good and huge forum in which we can earn lots of money

• +1 1

of course each person at the establishment will stand facing the briefness and difficulties, but over time will growth feel and knowledge, consequently we hold to be uncomplaining and exertion to expansion the indispensable education and followed by we will come across well-behaved results. 

• +1 1

My friend, I started working on and cryptocurrency, my knowledge has increased a lot and I feel very good here and on this, my daily base is also running and  And the amount of 1 went to earn money in times of difficulties 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Certainly, the lucky ones who invested in bitcoin in its early days, I know people who made a huge fortune from bitcoin because they started a long time ago, however, bitcoin can be invested at any time because it is very profitable

I think we should learn about trading and should be well informed about the market in order to avoid any kind of mistakes.Making mistake in trading mean loss se should try to get required knowledge before starting trading.As without proper knowledge It could be risky for us and we can have a great loss rather than profit.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I consider that cryptocurrencies have become a very popular investment method today, I have already started in this world for about four years, and my key to success has been the perseverance, perseverance and patience that I have had to invest, not only in money, but also in time for learning, I am convinced that crypto will become the most popular payment method in the world in the medium term.

• +2 2

I learned about cryptocurrencies due to a relative who was already a member of this forum and was quite involved and had gone, so I said to myself why not? and here I am I have already withdrawn my first payment and I work hard every day here in cryptotalk

• +1 2

I think I have plan to my success.
first I will still learn and read all topic in this forum and get knowledge about investing and trading .
then I will start trade and invest with a small amount of money ,by the time i will increase the amount .

Thank you for sharing your experience here so that everyone can benefit, I love reading other people's stories and sharing their experiences because experiences are always useful even if they fail. I hope all members share their experiences here in the forum so that the benefit is widespread for everyone.
I also worked for the first time in trading on Yobit and I remember starting to trade bitcoin against Dogecoin, I had a small amount of bitcoin that I got from faucets sites and started trading and making some small profits.

Thank you for this great and helpful story!
Reading the stories of old members gives us the spirit of hope to start our business and makes us feel that nothing is impossible and that working and gathering information will ensure that we achieve our dreams, whatever they are.

I started working in the cryptocurrency field a few months ago and now I have 100$, all thanks to trading in WAVES currency. I bought it at 3$ and now its price is 9$
It may seem easy, but loss is possible. You have to be careful 

Edited by Ayham7daoud

Most of the time we need to build a powerful trading section the right idea then is to make sure that we have to keep on putting everything in the right position that we have to really curate the best of everything that we have to really put up a power to it, we need to know what to do, to make a good trate , yobit has curated a robo trade and that is the best thing to do and work on that.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/14/2020 at 3:48 PM, hani20980 said:

@hani20980 That is very true, we can start trading with little money and as we gain, increase the investment, you can always lose, as it happened to you, it has happened to many of us, but you always have to move forward thinking that the profits They will appear at any time, our knowledge is the key to success, learning we minimize the risks of losses, that is important, greetings.

I recently joined the forum and I am still learning and gaining knowledge. Soon I will enter the world of trading and cryptocurrencies after I gain all the information about currencies and trading in them
This forum earns everything useful from it Thank you for your post, my friend

Good story like me I really start in yobit exchange as my first experience in crypto currency, my first trade and deposit withdraw was in yobit exchange and I love it,I have earn a lot of money there with trading airdrops and all ways

Achievement at this time exceedingly what time I at long last reached it but for instantly merit for inspiring me about your achievements and sometime I'm clear in your mind cryptocurrency will prevent me to make.