My success story with cryptocurrencies trading - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

My success story with cryptocurrencies trading

Thanks for sharing your experience with us mate. As a beginner in cryptocurrencies trading you need to start trading with little amount of capital, invest the money you can afford to lose so that you will acquire experience with time. 

You have not completed your story, how much you have earned from that amount and what was your profits on the daily basis and also how much you are earning now?

Mostly people wish for the success with the easy ways but in real the success needs alot of effort for the person to becomes more successful than others. So in this forum perspective the success takes its much time in earning or in trading.

I have done a lot of stuffs in crypto currency and I am willing to out in more efforts as I know it will all turn out to be better. I have made many profits in crypto and most of them is due to hodling. I view hodling as the safest way for a beginner to make money in crypto.

Thank you very much, my friend, for sharing these experiences with us. I hope that there will be many of these stories that provide us with determination to continue. We also hope that we will gain good experience to build our own business and that it is not too late for us.

Your topic motivate me you know I have started trading from 200$ in last year and I don't have any experience about trading while I just listened from some members and I have lost that amount which is very high amount which hurt me alot and I didn't start trading again but to see your topic I'm motivated and I will try to start it again..

Your experience is really great, it is nice for members to share their experiences with the Crypto Talk financial platform, sharing your experience with its failures and successes helps many new people in the forum, thank you.

Since I joined this forum have gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. Am really happy to be part of this forum. Be determined and earn a success story in the world of cryptocurrency 

That is my reason to stay on this platform that you teach from others experience and I am very thankful to you i joined this platform to become a successful trader in my life and the basic knowledge and information about trading is given by this platform.👍😊👍🏽👍😊👍🏿😊👍🏿

On 11/15/2020 at 12:48 AM, hani20980 said:

I heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2016 but i started trading too late

at 2017 and the first exchange that i did use was Yobit i was a novice trader so

i lost my first 50$ in shit coins and after that i did deposit another 30$ which i

also lost it after that someone in the yobit chat send me 22$ which is equal

to 0.008 BTC in that time however i continued trading and i started to gain

some experience day by day until i got to know a coin called NLC2 which

represented most  of my profits because its price was rising and falling

in such a way that even the inexperienced people were able to expect it

this story confirm that you don't need a big amount of BTC to start trading

you can even start trading with 20$ - 100$ and with good experience

you will be able to make good profit

I imagine that this is valid. You can begin exchanging with limited quantities, however I accept that experience and arranging are needed with the goal for you to get once again into exchanging. Venture with high benefits.

Amazing your post are inspiration for me . I hope ever member get benefit form your posts but my suggestion is if you have 5 to 10$ than you also do a small investment because its give you a good experience than you will invest amount how much you want

Verily an experience is a great teacher , if you fail in life, never lose hope easily for every failure you make will serve as a lesson to you.

Dear you do a great job. You work and does not lose hope. You complete your work and then you succeed.  It is a big achievement my dear friend. We does not lose hope and work with honestly and finish our work daily.

The main focus of your topic is I think experience right? Because in trading you need luck and experience to gain profit. If I trader with no experience bets in trading with not enough knowledge he will surely face losses. On the other hand an experience person who can predict the value that wether it will increase or decrease will surely get success and profit in trading. So if a person wants to trade he better get some knowledge and experience first.

Yes we can become successful in the field of trading and investment just we have to start it from low amount and then we can get knowledge and experience about the trading as well as our earning will also be increase.  

Of course, dear, I am working on this forum again. I needed some information and I got it from your topic. Thank you for this wonderful story.I learned that we have to gather a lot of information before we start something

So many people have had success with crypto and that is because of the way it's moves. More people age even yet to make money from it. So I think we should all learn about crypto and use that to make our fortunes. I heard about crypto late but right now I am investing into it heavily.

Edited by kaliphatesani

I think we can trade in small amounts. Most importantly, you have experience and a foundation in this world full of difficulties and foundations and also with amazing results. Thank you for sharing your success story. I am waiting for that day when I will fulfill my dreams through This forum

Thanks for your wonderful words, this is a great encouragement for beginners in the field of trading, you are right we can start with small amounts, and with patience and effort we will make big sums. 

It was an encouraging post. It is a quality of trader to be patient and keep on learning from experience it helped you and it is going to help me. It is good to start investing in a small amount instead of investing large amount. It won't cause a big loss. Once you think you are experienced now then boom.

Yes you're right friend, also your story shows that patience is also one of the factor required to be successful,because had it been you weren't patient you would have withdrew and  gave up,and sadly you wouldn't have reached this level you're presently

I congratulate you friend for your progress in the cryptographic world and admirable how you have grown little by little and that is due to your effort and dedication, we must all follow your examples and I kept going to be successful 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend you had much experience about cryptocurrencies .But I have to little experience .Few days ago I have joined this forum and before joining I really had don't idea about this .

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful engagement about your experience with investment and digital currencies, and I agree with you. We must start trading with a small amount in order not to suffer a strong loss in the beginning because I think that trading needs a lot of experience and a large information base and I think it is better for us to learn from the forums And articles online to enter strongly in this field

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experience in the field of trading in cryptocurrencies. Experience gains us experience and trading needs a lot of experience and knowledge before starting it. I am still trying to read as many topics about trading and I will not start trading until I have enough experience.

• +4 1