My success story with cryptocurrencies trading - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

My success story with cryptocurrencies trading

Brother, here is as it were to memorize, in the event that you need to contribute it is in yoybit, you have got to memorize what the advertise is just, like the advertise is just like the ocean is changing. Here you win small but it'll assist you get begun. Some time recently I erase this post, I prescribe you are doing more documentation, and examined the rules. since one of the rules isn't to alter the subject of the post or say things off theme. I tell you as a companion.

I think those peoples are very lucky who buy Bitcoin in earlier years when Bitcoin price is low if we lool the current price of Bitcoin it is round about $50000 I think those people make very good profit who buy Bitcoin when Bitcoin price is low your story is one of the best example

Thank you. It is a beautiful journey in the world of cryptocurrencies and trading is one of the basic steps that, which gives a lot of profits and at the same time contains risks for those who do not have enough experience, I hope that the future will be more profitable and developed as your trip was my friend and how can I communicate with you Hatta I learn how to trade and thank you my friend

Congratulations to you the success that you have reached, and I hope that you will reach your goals, this story is very controversial because it explains to us the beginners the risks and benefits that can be obtained through trading in cryptocurrencies, but also from the weight of this story, we can know the importance of knowledge and information Because it is through them that we can get a lot of money

• +2 1

Dear you are old to working in the trading of cryptocurrency. At that time many people are not know about it. Now many people try to working on it. And cryptocurrency price is increased. Now inter in the online platforum is due to corona virus situation. Best of luck to working on it.

• +2 1

Thank you for submitting your experience and sharing it with us, and we must all share our experiences about trading and cryptocurrencies so that everyone, especially beginners, can benefit from them and their mistakes in order to help them advance.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We may also state which I'm prosperous through the cryptocurrency after I had been brand new with this discussion board we study all of the remarks and obtain details about this particular discussion board I quickly begin function to begin with developing a great publish as well as I have got a great status with this discussion board through people we make money through this particular discussion board I quickly believe I must begin buying and selling for top generating and today I'm an effective fellow member such as many more they're senior citizens with this discussion board.

Your topic was very attractive so that I choose to read. I congrats to you for your success. You shared your experience also which is really halpful for begginers. By sharing your experience you teach many begginers 

Hello my friend, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience, because I am new here and I do not have experience in the Bitcon world, I liked the CryptoTalk forum for the topics it provides that contain valuable information and above all there is a profit rate, thank you again😊

It is really good that you did not easily stop trading. As a beginner, I find myself late to enter the field of cryptocurrencies, but I hope with more work that I will achieve good success like you.

You are right friend as a beginner one don't need huge amount to start earning in crypto currency through trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market we should try to start with the little we have which will later become big and profitable

On 11/15/2020 at 1:48 AM, hani20980 said:

that you don't need a big amount of BTC to start trading

you can even start trading with 20$ - 100$ and with good experience

you will be able to make good profit

There has lot of example of good trader who started his trading journey with very low amount such as 500 usd or like you but now they are now 1-3 btc owner just by trading.. Though this success did not come easily as the trader did hard work to understand the market movement for a long time.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your successful story with us. It is wonderful to share our success stories with others because this will create a psychological motivation for them to work and achieve satisfactory results even if their potential is weak. I believe that those who are determined to succeed will not be weakened by difficulties.

• +2 1

Thanks for your motivational post. 
The person before trading learn the basics and gain some information.
Then overlap the first small amounts until we gain some experience 
We have to avoid mistakes and learning from others ' mistakes.

• +3 1

On 11/15/2020 at 1:48 AM, hani20980 said:

I heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2016 but i started trading too late

at 2017 and the first exchange that i did use was Yobit i was a novice trader so

i lost my first 50$ in shit coins and after that i did deposit another 30$ which i

also lost it after that someone in the yobit chat send me 22$ which is equal

to 0.008 BTC in that time however i continued trading and i started to gain

some experience day by day until i got to know a coin called NLC2 which

represented most  of my profits because its price was rising and falling

in such a way that even the inexperienced people were able to expect it

this story confirm that you don't need a big amount of BTC to start trading

you can even start trading with 20$ - 100$ and with good experience

you will be able to make good profit

I am a new member here.It was great to know your success story with cryptocurrencies trading.This means that you have achieved success by working hard.Those who want to trade can learn a lot from this post, especially newcomers.Best of luck to all of them, I hope you will tell us one of your success stories.

You are right. I am new to this and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success. Work hard and achieve our goals and objectives in our life. 

Sharing success stories in the forum is a good thing. You can start trading with small amounts, but I believe that experience and planning are required in order for you to get back into trading. You just need to have the right kind of knowledge , experience and patient. I hope I can learn from others mistakes and I won't do any mistake. I am very happy to be a member of this forum. 

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, we are beginners. I think before we start trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, we must have a large base and sufficient information about trading and investing in the world of In the world of cryptography

Everyone should take a lesson from this story, which is not to give up when you lose your money in your first trade, but you must continue and learn from the mistakes that you made, because the mistake is your teacher, and after several trades, you will find yourself becoming an expert and making money from it.

You are a brave trader, I have ventured despite your lack of experience, for me I am still in cryptotalk earning some bitcoin and I will continue working here until I get a good amount and use it in trading, to make you an example for us and start trading with a little money, so that we do not lose all our money,

• +2 1

Dear friend, It is a great pleasure to achieve success through trading in crypto.  Because there are definitely risks to trading.  But I think those who trade must know all the information about trade.  And those who have achieved success by trading must share all the information of their success with everyone.

Hello people I hope you all had a good first of all I want to tell you that you can see the very good platform and I am very thankful to you brother for for sharing Useful information with us thankful to you for this great information about cryptocurrency

• +5 1

There is a very high chance 5hsy you would become profitable if you trade crypto correctly. So you need to learn technical analysis so they you would be able to understand the movement of the market and know what to do. 

This could help other people to support up their arranging and starts their exchanging. Like you said it's accessible in modest too. I feel that the best way to learn is from your experience since some wait for someone else to do the research work to copy the investments they make, but it is better to learn the investments on our own that we will achieve so much in the future, Best of luck!!

Congratulations on achieving your goals. I started this forum a while ago and discovered that the most important thing is learning. I made many mistakes and thanks to these mistakes I learned not to repeat them and to do the right thing

• +4 1