My success story with cryptocurrencies trading - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

My success story with cryptocurrencies trading

I congratulate you, my friend, because you followed the work and did not make the loss stop you . In my opinion, it is not important how much you start working. The important thing is experience, information, attention and work very carefully with good planning . Then you will make the amount double and make a big profit .

• +3 1

I started trading two years ago, but I lost all my money. I returned to trading again a while ago after I learned well about trading strategies and started to trade a little and now my profits are increasing, so I advise before you trade that you learn well to avoid losing.

It's a great success story, and it inspires and encourages us to continue and share experiences. Thank you

I think that this is what I am trying to do. Obtaining electronic currencies when I heard about the matter was very difficult and I did not find anyone to ask him or even teach me how to earn even a small amount of the currency
But two months ago, I heard from one of my friends on this site, which is the forum in which I actually started my career in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

In my beginning in the world of crypto-currencies I have read and understood the provisions and laws of the forum well and adhered to them and I have collected new and correct information and ideas and presented them in useful and valuable publications and topics and share them with other members that brought me good and good reputation and brought you a

You had great encounters in your history, I also had problems at the beginning, it is not something easy, and it is as you mentioned, cryptocurrencies are very volatile so great results are not always expected because at any moment they lose their value because of news real that affects the market and that happened to me in the past with BTC when I bought at $ 17,000 and the price fell to $ 8,000.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend. Actually, we must have a lot of ideas and experiences in order to avoid mistakes and go the right way, and this is done by learning from the members here

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, the trading world depends on the information and experiences we have previously, and we must collect a suitable amount to enter into the deals in it, and a high amount must be used in order to obtain the profits and the investment can be entered as well, but it takes a great time to get the profits and thanks

It is not the same as before. Some websites no longer give you the same monetary values that most successful people used to offer. They started 4 or 5 years ago a long time ago. Even some sites are not as useful as before. I don't think I am very successful in this field.

Thank you for investing in cryptocurrency and sharing your success story with us. We too can benefit from it. We must keep trying because success is possible with constant effort.

That's good for you, as for me, I heard about cryptocurrecies and especially Bitcoin, but I was just busy with final year exams that I coin even take my eyes off from studies, but after that, I began to learn more about cryptocurrecies, and now here I am.

yes you are right I considered the best for them to be able to make it grow hair as a learner or if you want to get experience from here then it will be good for you I hope you will be able to go to gathering and make investment in hold

That great, because we can earn money from trading. But trading will start with knowledge and experience.  So as beginner we can make mistakes and can lose money but with time spending we can make batter and can gain some experience which help us to making decisions.  It good that if we never give up at any point. No means when we face loss and stop it ,so start from with new journey and get profit.  So experience is helpfull which can gain from our mistake. 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this story with us. A person learns from his mistakes. Even if you lose a little, you will make up for it. It is preferable for a person to start trading with a few amounts until he gets sufficient experience to work with larger amounts.

I wish you continued success in your business and achieving the profits you desire.
And work here needs to collect experience day after day, and we will only get experience from our work and our mistakes that you commit and become lessons for the future.
As I mentioned, I do not need to work with large amounts of money. Small sums will suffice with good research.

• +2 1

Yes, for the time being, I don't have any stories to tell because I am still a beginner, and I am learning and collecting more and more information in order to mature and earn more and more money, as well as seize opportunities to improve myself.

I suggest that we should learn and seek knowledge and gain experience and experience from the elderly. I advise you to establish yourself with a large information base and to work hard and actively to achieve your goals. This makes your skills grow and you will qualify for entry into the field of trading and investment that reaps you profits.  Amazing. We need to know what to do in order to have a good experience

• +1 1

Dear I am a beginner in this year and I have also started my journey in cryptocurrency and I hope I I will also get many profit for it but now it is my learning stage at first I have to learn properly and then I will also earned a good profit through it.

Yes, I agree with you, I think that the important thing in trading is not capital, but good experience. I am now trying to learn different technical analysis strategies. I follow expert analysts and learn a lot from them. I hope to succeed in that.

That's really a good motivational idea about trading. You need to acquire experience about cryptocurrencies and you can start by trading by small amounts of money and you will definitely earn profits. 

Dear, thank you for this wonderful article. The success story is very wonderful in the field of cryptocurrencies. I advise everyone to benefit from your success story in trading cryptocurrencies since 2017. You have energized us and given everyone hope to work hard in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially in the bitcoin currency because it is the most popular currency.  Thank you very much

• +1 1

I started trading this year in 2021, but I started with $ 10, and it was a very small amount, and his profits were very light, and after that I collected an amount of about $ 50, which corresponds to about 0.001 Bitcoin, and the profits are currently OK and I want to increase it over time.

• +3 1

I agree with you, but experience is necessary and important and I believe that with the passage of time and the increase in the amount of investment here, real profits can be achieved

I don't think you can use bitcoin to buy gems because the uses of cryptocurrency are only for trading or investing, but it would be a good idea if you switched bitcoin to US dollars and bought the gems .

• +3 1

27 minutes ago, Mukta 11 said:

My success story with cryptocurrency trading. In fact, I do not have much success with cryptocurrency. I am a new member of this cryptocurrency.  I have very little idea about it.  I hope I can achieve a lot in this in the future.  This is my story with cryptocurrency.

@Mukta 11 First you must learn to do trade so that you can start investing your coins, do not do it before, because surely you lose them, learning takes a while, but you have to be patient, every day you are learning about cryptocurrencies and then you will see what it is very easy to trade,
always with great care and bearing in mind that there are always risks.