Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

I completely agree with you. In the end, whoever seriously reads and learns in this forum is the first and last beneficiary in the future, the greater the experiences and information we gain in the forum, the greater and better opportunities will come to us in the future.

• +5 1

Yes these are the best and basic things of the crypto talk platform we need to study the system deeply then we can write here something we don't know about this basic steps we cannot write something so we have to prepare our self this good platform from this something good

Hi guyz,

Thanks for this information it's very valuable And also very useful tips for we should know the basis rules and regulation and follow it we must also read and support Useful posts and follow experts .

Wish you best of luck .

Thank yo

• +1 1

Thanku so much for this amazing publication it gave me a huge bulk of knowledge about crytotalk. Your post gave me all essential data regarded to crypto talk which a beginner always needs. Even I am using this word (publication) for the very first time on this forum because i was unaware of the fact that our posts are called publications. 

This is indeed a brilliant idea,thanks for putting up your effort to write on this interesting topics, i have really learn a lot from this your topic and I hope others to gain from it .

I agree with you,I think  You clarified several very important ideas and directed us in the right way ,this is very important for us,learn however the most important is following the forum rules, I am learning how to write a post.I also spending most of the time in this forum,And also share your ideas , creativity ,skills of trading. 

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this guide so good, for me that I am new this is pure gold. I will try to follow your advice to grow quickly in the forum and be recognized. Cryptotakl gives us a lot of information to be able to expand our knowledge, it is up to us to learn and grow personally.

• Useful or interesting 1

Because that is important and just make quality and useful posts so you won't have the deleted one and you clarified several very important ideas and directed us in the right way.

This forum gave us a valuable opportunity to learn, and in order for us to continue to increase our culture, continuously develop ourselves, interact well and be useful, and use our time here and search for useful topics.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Very good advice friend, and it is the reality, every day we see that people are scammed and this happens because they do not deepen and go to the first, so studying and learning day by day makes us more expert and thus we avoid inconveniences along the way.

Yes exactly that is what we do in cryptocurrency and also gain skills and income in the cost of learning , sharing producing and creating a topic in cryptotalk thanks.

Hello my friend, all we have to do is write honestly, share publications, honest, always focus on adhering to the forum’s rules and instructions, and participate in, today, about 30 posts and take a daily profit, depending on the number you download

Thanks dear , your information is useful for all beginners . Everyone should have this information it will help them to work here. Now they wouldn't have to think much about what they post . I'm also new here so it will help me post good too.

Good job👍

Hello everyone I am a newbie here and I will like to learn ,more from seniors and my mates in this group ,I will be glad if  I will get a senior that will guide me 

• +1 1

Yes mate. I totally agree with you. Some beginners do not read the rules of this forum and try to post. But this is not right. We have to read the rules and regulations of this forum first and understand it. You have to read other comments that makes your post useful and informative. Do not copy from others. Try to avoid warning points by following the rules of this forum. 

Yes we all study,read, learn, rate and produced in cryptotalk, actually we take our time to read each other replies from this we learn from each other and rate our self when ever we write good reply to topics, the level at which we have been rated we receive payment, thanks.

I guide your put up. Initially, the initiator need to examine the courses of others and guide them withinside the occasion that he obtained from them new records this is beneficial to them. If he does now no longer understand what's new, he's requested in a put up to assist others, he attempts to depart an amazing affect due to the fact the popularity will increase the guide of others for him and via way of means of this He received status and revel in and earned each Bitcoin and Talc

HELLO @Barbarellah,

Thank you for sharing the useful information and helping the other newbies on this forum. You are doing great job. Keep supporting the new members. 

The information you share about this platform help me a lot. And I read all the rules and regulation of this forum and i try to follow the rules and regulations. KEEP helping the others. GOD BLESS YOU

•  

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Thank you, you made a textual tutorial on how to work in cryptotalk or how it is really done to start a really good post, many of us started and we have no idea what makes a post like this good, they undoubtedly help us to improve our stay in the forum.

Yes, it is true. They are good tips for learning cryptocurrencies as well as earning from this site. It is useful for beginners to learn and gain experiences

I support your message. As a first step, the creator should read and support other people's messages as they learn new information from them that works for them. When he does not know what is new, he asks her to help others, he tries to make a good impression because reputation increases his support for others, and the same dignity and prestige. because. Gains experience. I'm afraid of bitcoin and powder

Very good post amazing post dear friend.I am new on this platform, I have already joined it a week ago.I have learned a lot of things by reading your post Carefully, which I did not know about this platform before, I thank you for making such an informative post, it has given me a lot of Knowledge and Experience about this platform.All of us should follow the rules of crypto talk and make a good post so that it proves to be good for our profile.Thanks once again for this informative post.

Hello yes you are right i will definitely see your study in it i will read whatever is in it and i will definitely work on it best and i will definitely give a good comment thank you..?

All this tips are very helpful due to the fact that if your post are accurate you gain a lot and you earn as little as you can.