Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

I will agree with you buddy because reading some ideas and information about cryptocurrency will help us to answer more post here and also to create our own topic as you give use full information about the forum and I must follow this I should create content which is helpful meaningful and not violating the rules of the forum.👥💞

Much obliged brother  for your important hints it would be extraordinary useful for some new individuals in this discussion and I would prescribe all the individuals to experience this post on the grounds that the tips gave is having that much top notch content.

• +3 1

It is very importnt and I will follow all these and am searching new topic and creat my own topic I hope that all membrs has visited these toif anyone share informative post we should appreciate him. 

That is very useful content for the beginners. You said absolutely right that we can learn a lot of knowledge such as reading, writing, Cryptocurrencies, trading, mining, and also learning English. It is very necessary to learn useful content such as about rules and regulations to survive on this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This forum has created for us the avenue to read and broaden our knowledge. As a new person to the forum I have read and studied the rules and regulations of the forum and I avoid going against them. I've also been trying to post quality topics to in order to make the forum better.

This topic is very important helpful for new people i am also new member on this site well said  mate this topic useful informative post  this topic important to go forward . We a re thankful to you.

I am really happy for meeting myself in this forum, as far as I joined this platform I learnt alots and I gained much knowledge and experience skills as much as I want, I always prefer to work and earning.

hello my friend and thank you for your useful topic that help us to learn more about cryptocurrency and about this forum, we all should help each other by making this kind of useful topics

Yes dear you are  Right has gained a lot by reading your post. I have also joined this platform. This platform is a very good platform and I have benefited a lot from it, Keep posting such a Christ so that the way I am in Beginner I have also benefited a lot, others can also benefit from it. 

Good effort making this topic so informative. Points you talked about are so true . We should create our own standard of posting ,an minimum standard which our followers would expect from us. Post with quality content only gets good reputation.

Thasnks for creating such a informative post.Yeas we should all learn tge rules and follow it.Also this forum is for leaning, sgering our experience and knowledge with others.We shuld never stop doing it.And creating and rateing good post is our only job in this forum and we should do that indefinitely. 

Thank you for putting up this wonderful topic and your fatigue in order to create this article that the beginners here in the forum will benefit from in order to create a useful topic for you and others and to obtain positive reviews from others and at the same time give positive evaluations to others at the same time.

I  really agree with the idea of that they should start with reading rules and conditions that have been put by mods to not get warning points and to know how to deal with forums correctly. 

First you should study the subject and understand it the you replied it and the other person who interested in your id than he or het liked it and sher it than you will get the payment that's all

We as newbies we need those things if we want to atleast last longer here so we need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and also our first priority here should based on how to gain knowledge then how to earn money can now follow because knowledge is what we will need  to post a meaningful topics.

You are right mate to me this is the algorithm of this great forum it is  designed to help you improve and also pay you for your contribution.

It is valuable information, thank you for making me aware of it

Always search for new and useful articles and topics and publish them to get the most positive support. 

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Very much said mate, as a tenderfoot you need to peruse first the authority rules and guidelines of the discussion so you would realize what to do here and to abstain from having limitation/notice focuses, I am trusting that you will peruse it al since that is significant, simply make quality and valuable posts so you won't have the erased one.

Yes, my friend, we want to do more than that in this forum. We want to achieve a lot of things and successes through continuous work in order to succeed and develop this coding, and we strive together to stay until the end.

Edited by Msh9

Great post friend.The all individuals who need to make posts ought to be carefull that their theme shouldnot be posted before.They ought to keep the principles of forum.The laborer of the site ought to be consistence other insightful for him procuring will be somewhat hard.

• +2 1

Hello mayes, this is a very  important tips am sharing with the newbies here, read your topic and learn how important it's before making your post, to enable you to get lot of reputations, make sure to follow the forum rules and regulations, don't forget make original good 100 contents 

This is very informative topic.  If we want to be success from this forum then we must study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to the post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Your content must be useful, informative, unique. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Give positive reaction to others quality content. 

Hello there friend ,I think you should post more topics like this, this is a really good post explaining how to work in this forum. Posts like these help clear out the doubts of many beginners in this forum . Happy posting mate !

Hello friends ,

This is very good topic and useful for me because I learn a lot things and m sure new person also like this topic because this information helps  alots peoples. 

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

• +3 1