Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Of course, following the rules and laws, this is what makes the forum always active and full of useful posts. For that, we have to learn and start on the right path. Your post is wonderful and very useful and I made a lot of it my friend

It is true what we must do is study, read, share, rate and produce in cryptotalk I agree with all that because if we did not do all this we could not help others who also make topics or publications and if we do not read we could not answer is that's why we try to get information to have more than enough.

Edited by Pablo456
  • Useful or interesting 1

The most interesting thing that this platform offers without any doubt is that you can obtain profits and at the same time be studying or preparing to obtain more profits is still a very incredible way what cryptotalk offers without a doubt that is why it is a very good platform.

• +2 1

That is correct my friend I agree on this content of yours mostly the part where you stated some topics that all of the members here would gain a information about this forum specially the new comers here. I hope that all of the members here visited that 3 topics that you stated so that they become aware of what this forum is all about. 

That is correct my friend I agree on this content of yours mostly the part where you stated some topics that all of the members here would gain a information about this forum specially the new comers here. I hope that all of the members here visited that 3 topics that you stated so that they become aware of what this forum is all about. 

Yes this is all correct, but I have also read that some rules have been changed and there is now a maximum of 200 talk tokens to be earned, plus the satoshi rewards that could come to us by getting likes for our posts. However, there is also some kind of system that excludes those that are getting the higher payments so probably we should be careful and not try to cheat the system.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:00 AM, Roop said:

This is one of the best post i have come across in this forum. Everything you have explained is on point. I would request all the new bies to go through this post. It will be helpful if you follow the instruction given by @Barbarellah

Yes i am agree. This is the best post i ever encounterd at this forum. This is an informative and knowledgeable post. Newbies and beginners can take advantage from this post.

• +2 1

An awesome sequence for starting work on crypto talk my dear brother. You have to follow the steps mentioned in this post and just go on.

Truly indeed my friend, your topic is very interesting and helpful, it really useful to us especially to all beginners who are not familiar here in forum. Your statements are the perfect recipe to become successful here in forum. If your statement will be the mindsets of all users here, I’m pretty sure that we are fairly give those positive and negative ratings who are really deserving.

• +2 1

Nicely said partner, like a newcomer you've got to learn the state foibles of the discussion board you will know exactly what things to accomplish this and also in order to avoid needing restriction/warning tips, '' I hope you will see it al as that's critical, simply produce calibre and also applicable articles so that you won't possess the one.

Absolutely you are right my freind i totally agree with you,some doesn't bother to read the rules and regulation of the forum,and without doing that one will not survive here you have to read and know what to do and not that will help us and also to read before making a post is also important

My friend thank you so much you have done a wonderful thing. as a beginner you have to read first the official rules and regulations of the forum so you would know what to do here and to avoid having restriction/warning points, I am hoping that you will read it al because that is important, just make quality and useful posts so you won't have the deleted one. 

I am very grateful to you for writing this topic, do not expect the amount of benefit you have given us, and I hope the rest will do the same.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Very very important and useful tips for the forum members espeacially for the newcomers. I appreciate you for creating such kind informations which give solutions to us.😍 thanks again.💕

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

You are great man!

you contribution is good I found it very interesting and informational. 

Thanks dear

Great post friend, you can see that you put a lot of desire when you make your posts, I think that I will also try to give this type of recommendations, I try to find the best moment of the day when I try to work in cryptotalk, this I believe that it is in the day since in the nights I am usually tired, I like to find great posts like yours, they are of great contribution.

Excellent! This is a great guide to work in the best way in Cryptotalk, hopefully all new members of the forum have the opportunity to get it and read it to take it into account and not fall into possible errors, apart from indicating that we must be attentive to what that other members post to support them. Thank you for taking your time and posting this valuable material.

Dear friends.

Yes this are the necessary tools to be known by any beginner of crytotalk all this listed items are expected every learner in this platform to know all this things very well, because it is much more important to the members

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course you are right and i agree with you and specially newbie it's very useful forum because there many benefits so not miss this chance and get more and more experienced and learning and earning in this platform. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, this is good. We must or the novices especially should read the rules of this forum because if they do not read them, they will be exposed to the points of warning or prohibition, as I said that copying and pasting is very common at the end of these days because beginners will be subject to ban

@by barbarelah. Our platform has been very successful. Crytotalkcan can join the first step in the process of getting learn by them. Many student can learn by process by them. Student can get learn by them. 

This platform is all about studying, learning rating and producing of quality information about crypto. Though many people join this platform just to earn money, they are never ready to study. 

I agree with you dear friend these all are necessary for every member specially for biginner in this platform if we want to success and bright in future we should follow these things cryptotalk provide very good oppurtunity but first we know all these things

Crypto currency world is a place you study,learn,teach,earn,gain, and so on am very interested in this topic because is very important and vital since my joining in this forum my activities in all am doing in my daily activities have changed I gain alot here even when am new I still put it in mind that this platform is great because of the difference with other platforms am very happy here and very proud of been a cryptocurrency member,a platform full of different advantages.

Much obliged to you for this useful post. Well just like a mindful individual from the cryptotalk discussion it's our primary worry on making bona fide and certifiable themes that are yet useful for the cryptotalk clients. We ought to consistently be focussing on learning new things, doing explore all alone, posting credible substance/answers, giving genuine criticisms, sharing significant data, etc. With cryptotalk, we are having the option to team up with gathering individuals and have inventive conversations over a specific theme, yet making oneself enthusiastic on learning and acquiring in the discussion in any case.

• +2 1

Thank you my dear friend for sharing informative post. The Forum is an interesting platform where our learning takes place through reading. And we are earning through posting. In the forum, we get a chance to gain a lot of experience and knowledge through reading and posting.