What did you learn? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello dear friend!

Learning and earning are in the same way. We will earn less without earning but if we do our focus on learning we can seek knowledge and with getting high experience we can earn more.thanks

• +3 1

I learned so many things in the cryptotalk platform. In the cryptotalk platform we can learn from here and make money also. We give our free time here. To gain knowledge and experience everyone should give some extra time here for more profit and knowledge also.

• +5 1

Joining this forum is really a good opportunity for me. I actually have learnt so many things about this world and got opportunity to share my views on it. This platform is really suitable for everyone to learn, share , and earn good profit. Even I have learnt to maintain discipline of following rules and regulations. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I learned a lot from the forum CryptoTalk. I became able to successfully trade in cryptocurrencies and make money. I also became able to successfully invest in Yobit and there is still a lot to learn from this wonderful forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't describe in words what did I learnt from here at first I want to say that it is one of the best route from because it gets as knowledge and also money so we can gain knowledge and earn money both. I learnt how to earn in here and about more more more and more you from here about read about Bitcoin about other currencies about how to earn in here and about more more more and more

• +3 1

You are absolutely right my friend. I think it is the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. It is really helpful and useful inorder to increase our knowledge as well as reading habit too. It will make our time productive that is can avoid waste of time. 

• +5 1

For me I learned a lot here ,at first I don't know about crypot currency , and  bitcoin . We increase our knowledge and income day by day here . We learn about crypto currency and cryptotalk world . This forum is very informative .

I learned a lot in this forum and from a year I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, now I have a great knowledge of currencies and the basics of trading and I started trading and investing every day to grow and increase knowledge and ability to manage my money and avoid losses

• +2 1

It is a good idea, to create one topic so that things do not get mixed up, and we have hundreds of topics, then each member will post what he learned during this week, and he may also share with us anything related to Crypto, even its own trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

maximum of members here mainly newcomer are joined this discussion board not only for studying in any other case their completely aim at the charge. but,on my view the gaining knowledge of and sharing our understanding and enjoy is much crucial than others.

The forum taught me a lot of things, the most important of which is the spirit of cooperation, the exchange of useful information and making friends in the same field that made me loving to give and help. The forum provided me with all the necessary information in the world of crypto, in addition to profit from bitcoin. Thus, I also learned to start trading and investing on the yobit platform.

• +1 1

Yes, basically! I am also a new member and I have joined this forum for the last 11 days and now I have said a lot in this forum. I can say that I have knowledge on how to work in this forum. How to withdraw from this forum? I have learned from the seniors in this forum I am learning to read the comments of the seniors I am spending a lot of time in this forum to read all the forums and comments.

You are right mate this two reasons stated above are the major reason for being in this forum, although I came here to earn at first but getting here I saw that there is more to it than just earning this group as been a major help in my trading experience I am forever grateful.

yes friend I share your position. In the forum I do not have much experience, I am quite new but I must admit that in the course of the 100 posts I have absorbed a lot of information and I hope it continues like this

Actually most of the cryptotalk forum is members come here for earn money.Less members come here only for learning.Cryptotalk forum is best for earn free crypto and learning about cryptocurrency. 

The vast majority of individuals didn't join the gathering to adapt lamentably they are here to procure 

I concur with you we should be inventive here and we have to share some helpful subjects 

to be straightforward I begun to be actif here two days prior and I previously learned beneficial things 

This is my best learning school and i learn a lot of things about crypto world.

I learned how to deal in crypto world. Learned about trading and investment. Learned about different mining sites and learned which wallet is the best and which exchange is awesome.

• +2 1

I had learnt a lot. as a example I learnt about cryptocurrency and i learnt about yobit, learnt about binance, I learn about the withdrawal side and I also learnt about how to work in cryptocurrency,  about scammers and fake sites and many of off topics too

Hello everyone, to me I have learned alot from this forum, I never knew many crypto currencies exist but joining this forum I have learn and knew more of them, how to buy crypto currencies at the appropriate time and and also sell when it is favourable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If I compare myself last year and to myself now. I would say I learn a lot about crypto. Back then, I traded my crypto without considering its price so I earn a little amount unlike now I am very aware of their prices specially those crypto I am interested. I also learned to invest and how risky it will be

As a new member of this forum, I'm still on the way to completing my first 100 posts, learning a lot of things, and spending most of my time reading new posts and sharing. 

I joined this platform to win and learn, it is important to know and share what we have learned, we can even show in the forum what we are educating ourselves and obtaining information that helps us a lot.

Almost mostly member of this forum newbies. I am also new member who still on the road to completion of initial 100post.  Honestly, i join this froum for earn but in the path of completion of 100 post i am learn about the variois topic and increase  our knowldge like  cryptocurrencies, talktokn,btc and youbiy exchanger. I also learn how to to trade and investment in youbit invest box for gain of profit. In this forum we learn and earn at hhe same time. In this forum we learn and get income  ,also increase with the passage of time.