Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Of course you always have to work with awareness.  There are some specific rules of the forum that newcomers make a lot of mistakes without following them, which is why they are banned.  No posts can be copied.  Refrain from cheating.  Stay away from spam.  Do not post useless.  And evaluate the correct quality of the post.

I am totally agree with you that if we create a minor mistake ,this lead to create  a big problem . so we should  sensitive before commenting because our simple mistakes beside help   can  show false route to any person .

This is a very useful post and i hope new members can benefit from this information and try to avoid their mistakes in future. In my opinion every member should go through the rules of the forum. 

Thank you very much friend, I am new and I sometimes have spelling errors, therefore I will try to make a revision, to make sure I write the content well, being attractive to the eye, but we must also realize that we can correct spelling errors, but sometimes the content is the wrong one and is not consistent with the established theme.

Thank you very much friend for those pages, I will really put it to good use.

Yeah this will surely help both newbies and senior members as no one is above mistake and also grammatical error as that. This will improve writing skills and also help in getting good reputation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have used this extension  many times and still in my chrome browser for usage. This is a hood way to avoid mistakes and learn fast. I have struggled a lot in start but after using the extension it becomes easy and later I notice my repeating mistakes. So usage of extension isn't bad thing. Develop your self for better out come in online world your words reflect your image infront of people work on your skills and get a better respond. 

• +2 2

I agree with you mate. Thanks for sharing this informative post. 

Simple mistakes can cause big troubles so try to limited your small mistakes like spelling and Grammer can earn you a warning point. 

By correcting our simple mistakes will make this forum more clean. 

Yes I think avoid making the simple mistakes. Mistakes that can be banned your account so protect your account and post good content. Otherwise your mistakes cause the ccount blockrd.

• +2 1

I usually don't have any problem in this area but I'm not saying I never have them. Anyone can make mistakes and the only way to avoid it would be to go slow. Think about what you want to write and then form the sentences in your mind. Then go through once again and look if they make sense and then write it down. This way can help you to avoid making most of the mistakes one usually makes. 

• +3 1

Yes my friend i agree with you.  You should avoid making simple mistake.  Be careful when you work in cryptotalk.               

Hye dear this is very nice topic simple mistake loss many thing when we done a somple mistake that mistake loss many money because when you does not fulfill 20 commnt then your all commnt wastage no money you gain

Thanks for the information. As you are writing to a public forum, it is very important to use correct grammar in order to be understood clearly. These softwares and sites you mentioned helps greatly in this matter. Since I have enough grammatical expertise to do good without them, I can advise them for fellow members who are having difficulties in grammar issues.

• +1 1

You are right because many small mistakes on our post makes it look ugly. That's why most of the posts are deleted. We should use technology to our own favour.

• +4 1

There are a lot of free online grammar checkers available in the internet since Grammarly's not functioning well at certain situations. Also, you can display spelling suggestions in your mobile phone (if you're using it). Even though you are having a hard time to do this right now. 

On 12/12/2020 at 8:45 PM, Cryptic said:

Not all of us here are good at writing especially when the medium to be used is not our native language, so the site that the Op have mentioned is very helpful for us to correct the incorrect grammar and by doing so we could also learn how to write a sentence with a proper grammar.

As we are not a russian member so for us its lil bit hard to communication with English language perfectly all the time..  But practice makes a man Perfect you know @Cryptic.  I was weak much before join in this forum but slowly i start to learn english more deeply..            

• +1 1

Yes this extention could be very helpful for the people who doesn't know english very well. English isn't my native langueage too and this forum is a great place to improve my knowledge english and crypto of course. I've been here for a couple month and i can see the differences now. I can improve my knowledge especially reading other posts and comments. I think this forum is a great place for people like me and for the people who have interest for crypto world.

• +5 1

I don't need to use these sites but I've heard from my friends that they are very functional. When you create topics or write comments, it is important that you are understood correctly so your spelling should be at least adequate. These kind of sites and programs help you to get undestood better. Thanks for sharing them. Have a nice evening.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I always emphasize on simple and well articulated writings. It is in this way that you'll be recognized and raised in status.

In extending the level of your writings, I recommend you to privately create and work on daily journal where you can be gradually improving your writing skills

I always emphasize on simple and well articulated writings. It is in this way that you'll be recognized and raised in status.

In extending the level of your writings, I recommend you to privately create and work on daily journal where you can be gradually improving your writing skills

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

As we are not a russian member so for us its lil bit hard to communication with English language perfectly all the time..  But practice makes a man Perfect you know @Cryptic.  I was weak much before join in this forum but slowly i start to learn english more deeply..            

Yes @Dorjoy12 in this forum Russian members write their posts in their local language its a good advantage for them, and they make their post with good grammar,

as usually as like you mention English section so many members facing problem to work on this forum, and totally agree with you practice made man perfect, 

like that if we work regularly  on this forum then we also improve our English, even iam also trying to improve my English on this forum.

• +2 1

I agree with you. Every member of this forum should work together. Everyone's opinion should be shared with everyone. Then the quality of the forum will increase. Each of us should post thoughtfully before posting.

On 11/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thanks dear for posting such type of information about English mistakes. Yes this forum has members from all over the world and I am sure English is not their primary language. We should just check out our daily posts and correct our grammatical errors and spelling errors. Thanks once again for your service. 

I agreed .All newcomers make such mistakes۔Such as mistakes in spelling and mistakes in grammar.I think if everyone reads his post over and over again while writing the post, he will not make such mistakes. If he makes a mistake, he will correct his mistake by repeating it.We must focus on our work and follow the rules of the form so that we can avoid many mistakes.

I do think those people alternatives are generally nonpermanent, regarding us our Uk isn't that given it certainly not our new mother language, My spouse and I ended up being looking to create best important things about staying below, My spouse and I set your matters along with responses meticulously I really could boost grammars along with vocabularies wherever possible.

• +1 1