Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Thank friend for sharing your knowledge , sure it's very helpful for our growth and which can reduce our mistakes and increase vocabulary

Wow thank you so mu mate for this topic it indeed will be of massive help to me, and I believe other newbies here, this is part of the impact this forum has had on me, it has made me improve in my grammar usage.

Well said my dear friend, sometimes is better to use grammar tools to help you than to write meaningless posts. There are many tools that we can use and they will help us, I like grammarly because it's more advanced than many other tools that i have tried.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for sharing the helpful information which is very helpful for those people's who don't know the English language well.  Specially new members are also use this extensions in her browsers. 

Great topic! A lot of people who's not very fluent with the English language needs this a lot because it's been very hard for them to say or express in words what they really want to share especially when they are explaining what they know about cryptocurrencies all because of the language barrier. Let us continue helping each other out!

Thank you for your recommendation to see many people who make this mistake of spelling errors or grammatical errors because in English it is not our mother tongue and any more written word changes the meaning of the sentence

• +2 2

Well there are some posts that are not well constricted and it becomes difficult to understand what the person is trying to convene. I think we shod utilize these tools that we have to make sure our contributions count.

We must definately avoid making errors while posting. Even I have seen many posts where members are careless about the spelling and grammar. The above information could be really helpful to everyone of us. Because the quality of our posts matters and we are paid on the basis of that. We mustn't neglect the mistakes that can occur while writing. 

• +2 1

as we work here we must never forget to follow the simple rules and don't do simple mistakes for us to make sure that this forum is clean and away from useless posts we must be more productive at all times to work here avoiding some simple mistakes will get us learn more about ideas that they share with us and making useful topics that will definitely benefits us.

Yes my friends we have to be careful from small mistakes. We can be banned by the moderators if we doing small mistakes so be wise and learn befor writing we should learn from the comments of seniors becuase they have shared their opinions about the forum we have to follow them to work here we have to work step by step not to hurry for the posting we need to learn about posting what we have to post what is the answer of the topic that all we have to take care our comments and posts must be useful to other and helpful for them not to rush in this forum step by step working can you make rich in this forum.

Yes this is really helpful.

Not only the applications provided but also the post itself for making such provisions. These apps are really good experience-wise because their AI has been really improved to not just check the grammar, but also the prowess of your sentence or text. 

• +1 1

Some members aren't good with english so they keep on posting stuffs in words that are not well spelt or not that good. I think you should improve on your spelling and keep your grammer intact so that you don't post contents difficult to understand by other members.

Edited by Batulaedozhigi
  • +2 1

Avoid common mistakes because we have to pay for these mistakes because we have to pay for these mistakes because we said we have to do well by thinking for ourselves then we have no risk of making mistakes we hope we can do well.  There is nothing wrong with us. We can do something good in math. We can go a long way

Providing information or website that help to improve our grammar or english is very helpful because not all of us are good in expressing our opinions using english. You give us a great help to improve it and find ways to learn more about constructing our english. We are able to change our mistake but I guess it is ok if we are making wrong grammrs as long as members can understand it. Of course even it is ok, we need to improve too

An important topic, my friend, I thank you .. Yes, we must avoid all mistakes, even if they are simple, because they affect our reputation and reduce our balance, so you have to be careful and work carefully to avoid making mistakes and prohibitions

This topic will help a lot those who did not have proper English grammar ability. They should use app which correct spelling and even sentence.  I think they should spend in learning English through YouTube video courses which help to learn fastly and improve their communication skills to indicate their words in good way. 

Hey mates, thanks for your wonderful post, yes we do make a mistake when we create post/comment, so if we use that extension than our little mistake will not happen, so that we can build our profile in this forum. I think many user in this forum use this extension, although thanks for your post.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This article is very informative for everyone especially for new members of this forum. Grammarly is really helpful to check and learn from their mistakes. This forum needs such kind of informative and effective learning material which should be provided by all the members in orfer to deliver and also learn from others' comment.

This is nice and we should try and give each post the right timing to avoid all this unnecessary grammatical error's

Yes we must avoid by making mistakes beacause the theme of the topic become passive and people feel difficulty to understand your point of veiw

Avoid from copy past based content because it is not the idea you are givinng. Show your own point of veiw

On 11/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, pacific said:

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated

Thank you for these information 

But mistakes cannot be avoided but can be minimized and its  for these reasons that there is an option for editing should incase one makes a mistakes 

• +2 1

I believed you as a member of this forum you need too minimize your vocabulary errors for other members should understand what you writ and make sure information you are posting is accuracy and useful too the forum

This kind of extensions or websites are really good to help us to improve our english. For me, it's hard to understand comments that have a lot of wrong spellings or grammar because I'm getting lost on what they are trying to say. We should just keep on reading and writing for practice so that we can improve our english writing skill.