Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

At first my main intention why I'm work here is because I want to earn money, but I didn't expect that I would also gain some knowledge especially regarding the cryptocurrency related stuff. This forum have so many benefits, so I'm very grateful that I have found this forum, just by sharing my knowledge regarding anything related to the topic published here I could earn money and also could learn new knowledge.

My main reason why I decided to join and work here in this forum is to earn some money because I'm running out of money. I want to help my family someday by investing some small business if possible. Even if I'm still not getting paid, I still doing my best to fulfill my daily qouta with good quality contents.

Yes, you are right. I did came here when I learned about the money of this forum. But I never thought that I would get involved in crypto world. And I would make trading. But honestly speaking I have learnt a lot from this forum. And I'm glad that I am also helping others to get crypto knowledge.

The reason is obviously money.  But this platform not only give me money but also give me knowledge which is very essential             

Am here because I believe i will earn bitcoin by posting am here because i need money to pay for my school fees am here because I have alot of thing to cover up but I don't have finance but I belive with my post here I will earn alo

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The main reason i came here is to earn and to know about other things. I am student. So basically i came here to earn money. But besides earning money i can develop my English skill here and also know about many other thing aboy cryptocurrency. So the main reason i came here is to earn money. 

Mates, our main aim and objectives of being on this forum is to archieve same goals, wether a beginner or an expert all we need to do is to work towards our goals, porpose, aims and objectives of been on the platform. You are all welcome mates.

The learning process is the best that we can get from this forum more than money because knowledge can bring money and money can't give knowledge it's very simple ,all users who are here can see that after a few days in the forum 

For sure before joining this forum we must have heard that the forum pays for publication, and we all need to work towards that, the earning shouldn't be our prime focus rather think of getting the work done perfectly, what am trying to say is that we shouldn't just rush to make post to meet up our daily target, rather we should spend time on trying to make unique and constructive post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is true that almost all of us are here to earn money but I want us to also take this opportunity to learn more about crypocurrency we should also try to learn and gain more knowledge from other members and it is important we should make great friends that we will gain and benefits from them

Mostly it is because I wanted to join campaigns and such here in the forum. I also wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency and have more opportunities here in the forum that I didn't have when I joined bitcointalk.

Due to financial crisis and and the curiosity circulating in our minds brought me into cryptocurrency. I heard name cryptotalk from my friend and he guided me well. As I have been in crypto since 2017 and evaluating the keen knowledge about crypto I choosed cryptotalk to be my best friend

I agree wit you when posting we should try and focus on the main reason why the forum was created and try to put the thought of reward aside

there are many reason i am entire this site and earn money.this site very good and trusted and we can earn this site daily andd earn money a lot of.this site very well.in.the online market.

thanks 

Yeah you are right brother.i really appreciate with you.we came here to earn money .But it's a very good platform.it helps us to gain knowledge.it also helps us to communicate with others

If you do well, you will win. There are many new members in this forum who will make a good contribution here in the future. I think you should be given a chance.

Many members came to this forum because they are informed that they can earn money here and this mindset is what makes many to crash at early stage therefore, when we invite others here let's not just talk about the earnings but rather let's also inform those we invite about the other benefits apart from just earning.

• +1 1

Here everyone comes to earn in this forum but we have to give something to cryptotalk, I think cryptotalk main objective is give opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency, that's why we are getting money in this forum, so our duty is learn about cryptocurrency very well, so that we can build up career at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We came here to do something good. We came here because we achieved a lot by working. I hope we can do a lot here. We have learned a lot here as a boy.  I work on the side because I get some good earnings by working here. I hope if we can do better, we can do better here. We want to improve here.

• +2 1

The main purpose of many coming here is to earn money.  But the main purpose of coming to the currency is to know about various aspects of cryptocurrency and the market and also to improve the forum by working well according to all the rules. This is the reason why I came here.

I think it is very interesting to work here as a lover of cryptocurrencies, it is a great forum where you can find a lot of information about this wonderful world because I think that here we can collect very good ideas about other users, therefore for me that is worth a lot
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to all

• +1 1

Dear friend, we are all here to be one family and are working successfully to earn money, build our future and invest our money through this crypto

Yes you make valid topic according to our forum

No one like this. So it our responsibility to make well and good with usefull and unique knowledge. If we put important things about cryptocurrency and other coin. So many student can get information from this forum. But we need to make such post which work and provide information. I'm here i now why because iwant to earn and learn, because this information is so important. 

I think this is very learning  plat forum. There are lot of member in this forum increase day by day. Every one have  their own though and reason to joining this forum and different people though  different ideas at the same time. 

I am also to join this forum for learning and earning. We learn about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. 

Hi mates, try to feel your reason of been on this platform. Feel your reason in the sense that, you most have aim and objectives that you want to archieve and once you are not feeling the objectives, you are bound to fail. Welcome