*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future* - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mubiflow

*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future*

You have said it all, crypto currencies enhance the financial situation of the people by providing a chance to work and earn cryptos on line , therefore they will not need any loans or credits for their essential needs anymore, and this will be reflected on the finance of the country itself and then on the finance of the whole world.  

Cryptocurrency changes the entire environment in which it is established, it not only helps a developing country, it also encourages ordinary people to include themselves in this new future of the economy, changes their mentality and helps them grow in the crypto field. For their own economic convenience, this creates merchants out of thin air and encourages them to grow and develop, and when the person develops the country consequently develops with them, giving a better quality of life and control of their finances.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies has helped to grow the world economy and building a better future for many people in a very big percent. A lot of students who graduates from universities are staying at home because not all of them they'll be employed, but crypto helped some of them and now they can generate good income than they were expecting!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best thing for this to work is that we must keep in mind and also the highest ranks of government, that we have something that really can not be wasted, and that people who do not adapt literally will not be able to achieve anything. It is necessary for all countries and governments to adapt, in order to have a better performance both economically and socially.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies has been an incredible innovation in the world of digital finance. Cryptocurrencies has helped the world's economy to make it balanced and attracting more investors into it, and constantly raising the capital investment on it. Many tech giant companies are adopting blockchain technology and has introduced Bitcoins(BTC) as one of their payment gateway, where users or service takers are allowed to pay or buy the products with the help of bitcoins. In this way, cryptocurrencies are being a technological innovation and an important asset to rise up the world's economy.

Of course crypto currency is helping the world economy and developing the world's economy. Many people are getting jobs easily in the crypto world and they are earning much money from the crypto currency. Many unemployed people and students can work in the crypto world and they can earn money also and they can be self employed easily. Crypto currency has reduced the unemployment problem in the world and many people are getting rich easily from the crypto currency. 

• +3 1

In my country, cryptocurrencies are not very popular yet, and most people say that cryptocurrencies have no value, so I think it is difficult for cryptocurrencies to contribute to the development of the economy in my country.

• +1 1

In fact, the culture of cryptocurrencies is not widespread in my country yet, so I cannot see any broad effects of it, but I can talk about some people who worked in this field and this greatly affected their lives, some of them provide for their families and They made big profits from this work, and I am also completing my university fees because of the profits I get here

• +4 1

Seems like there is a lot crypto can do to make any country grow economically, just yesterday I read a topic here on cryptotalk that; some country decided to use cryptocurrencies to restore their lost economy and the value of their local currency.

Cryptotalk currencies really plays a vital role in enhancing economic growth in various societies,they help to make business transaction easier, faster,reliable and most especially privacy, you can make your transaction without any third party knowing,thus making it difficult for the person to tamper with your funds

12 hours ago, selfmade said:

Seems like there is a lot crypto can do to make any country grow economically, just yesterday I read a topic here on cryptotalk that; some country decided to use cryptocurrencies to restore their lost economy and the value of their local currency.

@selfmade Yes, there are countries that bet on cryptocurrencies to save their economy from crises that have affected them a lot, their inhabitants have managed to live these crises thanks to cryptocurrencies and many already know how to trade with them and use them daily for commercial exchange, there are countries where you can buy with bitcoin and other currencies, not in a massive way, but in a large number of businesses, that is true, greetings.

Virtual currencies will help the world economy, because they are the money of the future, and many countries are accepting them, this will help countries advance in their economy.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

From your own experience how have cryptocurrency contributed to your immediate environment

Well Crypto currencies ensures circulation of money therefore reducing the challenges of unemployment, curtailing the devastating and spread of crimes and insecurities among unemployed citizens, re-strategies and boost the economic sector and others

I think that cryptocurrencies helped third world countries with a weak economy that these countries have access to these currencies as an alternative to the dollar because it is difficult to obtain and this will help these countries in the future with the buying and selling operations.

• +3 1

Because this platform of cryptotalk forum is the best and the most easy way to earn the bitcoin in a big range and also the get the knowledge about the histroy of the coins in a easy way .

Cryptocurrencies can contribute to the growth of the economy of all countries by securing good income and reducing unemployment.  In my country, you can earn enough money to buy your basic needs by working in the field of cryptocurrencies.  In order to earn big money, you must have knowledge and experience in the field of trading.  Cryptocurrencies have helped many people with their daily expenses.

• +4 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies have aided third-world countries with fragile economies by providing access to these currencies as an alternative to the dollar, which is difficult to obtain, and by assisting these countries with potential buying and selling operations.

Digital technology will witness more spread, and all efforts to ignore or restrict it by legislation are likely to fail. As the McKinsey Institute study confirms, after a slow start, the pace of transformation continues to accelerate. The spread of smartphones was something the average person could not imagine at the beginning of the 21st century. Now, more than a billion people have access to portable devices with greater computing power than the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration used to send two people to the moon. However, these super-capable devices are used only as modest phones, disrupting enormous computing resources, and at the same time, anonymous electronic currencies such as Bitcoin pose challenges to efforts to combat money laundering and other illegal activities. But what makes these currencies attractive also makes them potentially dangerous. Electronic currencies can be used to trade in illegal things. Of drugs, fireworks, piracy tools and toxic chemicals. and on
The flip side, the technology behind these currencies is potentially revolutionizing the blockchain
In financing by making transactions faster and safer, while providing better information about potential clients would improve loan pricing through better assessment of repayment prospects, regulatory frameworks need to ensure financial integrity and protect consumers while continuing to support efficiency and innovation. In the next phase, we may see even more. Of confusion arises from the breakthroughs achieved in the field of quantum computing, which may facilitate computational operations beyond the capabilities of traditional computers. While these computers can open the way to new products, they may even invalidate some of the advances in new technology. For example, they can render current standards in cryptography obsolete, potentially affecting communications.

Honesty in my country cryptocurrency is not widespread and this is the reason for the existence of the forum and the reason for our presence. We are here for this thing that I helped with is spreading the idea of working in cryptography in my region

• +2 1

In the beginning I will talk about the experience of my environment here, as a student, I benefited a lot from cryptocurrencies, it helped me complete my university education, through the payments I received, I can pay my education expenses, and there are many of my friends like me, yes, of course, cryptocurrencies are able to  Advancing the economic situation, it can solve the unemployment problem in my opinion, especially in light of the Corona virus and the embargo that is imposed on the people.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies help improve the financial situation of people and contribute to facilitating financial procedures and the possibility of investing small amounts in them, unlike investment in gold, which needs large sums to start investing.

Cryptocurrencies have contributed significantly to the advancement of the global economy and the creation of a better future for many people. Many university alumni are living at home as not all of them can find work; however, crypto has aided some of them, and they are now able to earn more than they expected!

So far, the impact of cryptocurrencies on my country's economy has not, but I believe that Bitcoin will help us develop the global monetary system, and I believe that the new monetary system will help improve the economy of developing countries.

• +1 1

This is true, it is good for countries to allow cryptocurrencies because they reduce the problems of unemployment and poverty, and it is also possible to open many projects from the profits of these currencies, which positively affects the economy.

• +1 1

It is a good topic my friend. Cryptocurrencies have allowed me to move from a simple life to a better life full of fun and knowledge that has turned into an experience. It is a good job for all members in third world countries. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1