How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

Yes, my mate, I'd like to inform you about bitcoin. This is a digital currency that is used all over the world and has a high exchange rate. We can raise money with this currency and buy something with it. We can buy houses, cars, and gift cards with it. We can even invest in bitcoin and make money. We can swap the currency into our local banks or local currency quickly using an exchanger I found online.

Personally I believe that teaching people who do not know anything about BITCOIN takes a hard work ahead of them since there is a lot of information to teach the personal sphere that wants to learn about cryptocurrencies and the passion for technologies, it will not take much work to learn.A big greeting to the whole community

• +4 1

It is difficult to explain bit coin to newbies because we can't see it.but the best way to explain btc to newbies is that bit coin is digital currency that is popular all over the world.its has high demand in the market.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dear Bitcoin, O currency, it was created by an anonymous person named Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, and this person also created a financial system that extends over the records. If the Bitcoin currency has spread around the world, a crypto-talk forum called the Bitcoin Talk Forum, this forum is similar to our great forum in general, and this is all about Bitcoin and bitcoin has gone up to this day and has exceeded 63 thousand dollars Thank you very much

I do a simplified explanation of digital currencies and their pros and cons based on articles from reliable sources and then explain to him about the forum and how to get currencies and profits

Oh my God 🤣🤣!! The same problem that I faced with my family completely, but I remained silent until I got my first salary, then they became curious to know how to get the money, so I advise you to remain silent until you get your money, and then explain to them the mechanism of linking the forum with the yobit platform and how it is done  Pay with helpful posts

Well .. my friend, in fact, I have been exposed to this question recently many times .. and according to my simple information that I have regarding the cryptocurrency .. I can tell them that it is the currency of the future and easy to deal and trade, and I show them some of my work in this forum and also in the yobit wallet in order to present Illustrated explanation simplifies the explanation .. I recently referred many friends and family members to the field of cryptocurrency .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Hello my friend , you just need to say that the BTC is just a coin like any other coin 

The only difference between BTC any any other real coin is. BTC is used online we can't hold it with the hand but we can buy with it every thing we want , 

So because of this difference the method of earning is not the same , and we can only earn BTC online 

• +4 1

You can explain bitcoin to other person like this. Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. Some of the people living their life by doing it. You can do trade or invest. Bitcoin has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Hanan Rs said:

My friend, it can be said that Bitcoin is the digital cryptocurrency, and it is the most famous malpractice in circulation on the Internet, and the whole world has become dealing with this currency because it brings many profits, but hard work has to be done to get a lot of it and you can buy anything with it on the Internet

@Hanan Rs Trying to teach another person about cryptocurrencies when they know nothing about them is a hard task, convincing them of the advantages they have and the income that can be generated is the main thing to get them excited, then comes the security and how to use it, you have to have a plan in advance so that they understand what cryptocurrencies are and why they should make use of them.

Yes, I faced a similar situation when I started my first days in the forum here. How do I earn a profit from mere comments and posts admiring the members.

Simply my friend, you can tell them how bitcoin started, how much it was priced, and where it is now, and you will know that cryptocurrencies are the best place to invest in.

It is difficult to explain to others about Bitcoin and what we can get from the money for working with it ... where they find the idea strange and think that it is just a waste of time just to see you work on the Internet, but when they can notice something tangible on the ground and what you get from the abundant profit This will attract them to research and learn about the coding world and push them to work with it

Hey, friend. 
 Simply Bitcoin is a digital currency that was created in January 2009. Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and, unlike government-issued currencies, it is operated by a decentralized authority.

Right, this is a little funny 😅, the most important thing is that they see you earn money, as the first charge is directed at this work, is that they are not honest and will not pay us for work, then you can show them the site and explain the mechanism of work and a summary of the currencies, then they will start  Conviction.

• +1 1

First you have to say it is decentralized and the network has a large number of miners that select the transactions and put them into blocks. These blocks are valid when more than half of the network accepts them. Then, when accepted the transaction is considered valid and the money transfered. For a Bitcoin transaction to be safe it takes 6 blocks to be confirmed. Explain this and they will understand.

Yes, my friend it is really very hard to tell someone about crypto who don't know about this currency. It is because they cannot believe immediately. The people who don't know about this digital currency they believe that it is fake and totally wastage of time.

On 11/12/2020 at 11:54 AM, Shehraz bhatti said:

Yes my friend i want to tell you about the btc. This is a digital currency in all over the world It has a high rate in the world. With this currency we can earn money  we can buy everything  we can buy property,car and gift cards with this currency also we can trade in btc and We can earn profit  we can exchange the currency into our local banks or local currency easily to  use an best exchanger In this forum we can  get btc earn without any investment so guys earn btc because its rate will be high rate in the future.

With such an excellent way of explaining the benefits of Bitcoin, I would also provide you with YouTube and Google tutorial links, covering in detail and in a practical way how to get started. It would also show you the recent statistics of the currency price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tell him thi :
Bitcoin is the currency of the future and it's a decentralized coin which is not control by the Government. This is the only way a lay man can lift him self from poverty to be in a middle or average class of wealth. Bitcoin is of essence to human survival.However, bitcoin is on the top because its one of the backbone of almost all other cryptocurrencies. Being the first player in the market, bitcoin has the ultimate advantages over other cryptocurrencies trying to make their way to the top. Bitcoin has proven to be a secured and reliable currency, while others are still struggling to win people’s trust.

I was like those people who did not know anything about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin until I entered this forum and began to learn and read about these topics until I gained complete knowledge about them.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

download (1).jpg

My dear friend take it easy let me explain it in simple words, BTC is a digital currency which is in use all over the world. It helps you to buy things at cheap rates. Btc is getting importance and value Day by day. it is considered as international currency.

The profit of btc is too good. and everyone is enjoying

Everyone has an opinion on it.

In my opinion, working and acquiring cryptocurrencies is legal because of the global fame that it has gained from 2009 to this day. In addition to many of the features offered by cryptocurrencies.

This is a very complex issue because most people think that the only way to work and earn money is doing the conventional but we can explain it by saying that cryptocurrencies are the new currencies that need to be updated and understand that the world has changed and that it is a new way to work and generate income online for that we must check it by spending our money earned with cryptocurrencies to see that it is true and is not a scam and / or scam.

• +1 1

When we earn these coins we can buy everything which we want to buy but we should need hard work. You can simply tell them that bitcoin is a digital currency and there is a lot of altcoins and you are

just trading those currencies in exchanges also tell them that millions of peoples working with

cryptocurrencies and you are not the only oneit was very difficult to convince them but when my frnd earn money from it then he convinced about this . 

For me, my friend, I will tell them all the wonderful advantages about the cryptocurrency. That it is easier to deal with than physical currencies. Its profits are good and you are able to work with it from inside the house and at any time you choose.