How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

It become really difficult to explain about bitcoin and digital currency to some people as they started arguing that it is illegal or highly risky etc. The only thing that we can do is to explain then tge benefits of bitcoin and we can tell them it's rising story and about the people who got much profit from it.

Dear Friend! This currency also we can trade in btc and we can earn profit. We can exchange the currency into our local banks or local currency easily to use an best exchanger.

To explain bitcoin to a person who does not know what we must do is show or tell them that it is a digital currency that can be made digital purchases through it that you can buy everything with this currency but through it is all digital there if you could buy.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not afraid to deal with digital cryptocurrencies because they are not violating countries' laws and regulations and are completely safe

My friend, we must explain the encryption and cryptocurrencies of the new in a simplified and easy way, fit their thinking, and we must tempt them by introducing them to the sites of prizes and rewards, they are their biggest motivation. 

You are right, this and modern thing has happened to me completely. After a lot of explanation, it is a digital currency that does not have a physical or physical presence that facilitates the process of trading, selling and buying, it will have a brilliant future more than now and it is classified as one of the most important currencies in workers

Bitcoin is a digital currency that we use to make money through virtual trading and investing, and the Internet is a good way to profit ... through which we can buy everything we want from real estate, cars, clothes, etc.
Explaining about this coin is difficult, especially the elderly, as they may think that it is just entertainment, but when they see something tangible in front of their eyes, he admires them and encourages them to work with them ...

• +1 1

Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. ... You can buy Bitcoins using 'real' money. You can sell things and let people pay you with Bitcoins.

This is  little bit hard ofcourse as they has  no idea about crypto currency even lil .. But they must have an idea about online  money transferring system from one bank to another bank or from one phone to another phone .. If they have idea about it then tell them that bitcoin is like the same which transfered via internet but in real life it has no value.

Yes i will definitely explain to him by boosting up his confidence level with this bitcoin. I will tell him that by earning bitcoin we made rich and can buy everything that we want with little time and best of luck.

Edited by Anderson566

Explaining bitcoin to person who does not know about it is very stressful and difficult because some people thinks that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are scam. Its will take some periods of time for someone to believe in bitcoin. 

Yes, I faced a lot of difficulties in persuading those around me of the work that I do .. but in the end they did not understand me. To be honest, I gave up, and it no longer matters to me whether they are convinced or not .. What matters to me is that I am confident in doing this and know what I do here and how to earn money.

• +2 1

You need to have experience with cryptocurrency. If you have more experience and ideas about the forum, you can learn something better about Ubit by investing from here. They also works here and happy because they increases their knowledge and experience about crypto currency.  I think it will be very difficult to convince a person who doesn't understand cryptocurrency! For example, if you're told about some techniques, but you don't practically understand it, you'll instantly understand something.

Hi everyone well cryptocurrency is a digital way of money and like btc we can work and earn btc we can exchange this in our local account and banks as well as we can trade we can invest and can earn more btc since btc price is growing every day and high this make us more strong by financial and economic 

• +1 1

I think one can explain it just by comparing it with the normal currency. One can say as we are using our normal currency for doing day to day transactions similarly we are uskng bitcoin for that. But the difference is our normal currency has a physical form while bitcoin is something fully digital . And its not limited to a certain country rather used by people all around the world

,Everyone has a skill to understand.  And the meaning of each person is different.  Bitcoin is a virtual currency.  The world's first open-source cryptocurrency known as the decentralized digital currency.  No financial institution or clearing house is required for transactions here and it is not a currency issued by the government of any country....

I think the first thing you should do is to tell the person the value and the great positive impact the bitcoin has on our businesses, then you can now proceed by explaining how its been originated and also how it can be used

Bitcoin is a highly valued and popular currency around the world, and when one of my friends asks about it, I guide him to enter this forum and teach him everything here in terms of how to trade and how to profit. I help him learn about cryptocurrencies in order to obtain information that will help him write a useful post of interest to the community in order to gain a good reputation.

Bitcoins are modern digital currencies that use blockchain technology to generate them. They are decentralized currencies that do not need central authorities, through which they can make good and beneficial profits.

In the beginning, my family was afraid that this act was illegal or fraudulent, but over time they realized the opposite. We work together in cryptocurrency jobs and get paid for our glory work

I explained the new person about bitcoin . Bitcoin is the best crypto currency for investing. If you invest in bitcoin you can earn a good profit after few months. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. 

It is hard to explain in front of the person who doesn't know about the crypto currency at all, because it is hard for them to believe that this kind of stuff even exist.So,it is the belief about something that is not easy to be broken.

Simply tell them that bitcoin is a digital currency with a plethora of altcoins, trading certain currencies on exchanges often informs them that there are millions of people who deal for them.You are not the only one who is interested in cryptocurrencies.

Nice. Well said it bro. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to this hanfds of millions. Such a good and best topics. Keep it up this such types of posts.

• +2 1

Wow I have been waiting for a topic like this for a while thank God I come across it today, please ladies and gentlemen of this forum I seriously need your help especially the old members which are the seniors members pls guide us through.