How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

In my opinion, no one will be convinced of you if he does not personally see how to earn money through encryption. From here, the whole idea is entered into the brain of the other party with good luck.

an important question
When we want to understand someone about Bitcoin, it is a very successful digital currency through which it is possible to buy, sell, invest and trade with it on investment platforms. It is a very important digital currency.

It is really difficult to explain about cryptocurrencies to other people, especially the elderly or those who do not have much experience in the field of technology, and this has happened to me before, but the best way to explain the topic is to provide examples or similes of things that they care about or know about.
For example, you can liken the incentive to PayPal cards or bank accounts, and so on

We know that it is very difficult to motivate any person towards a crypto currency  we can exchange the currency into our local banks or local currency easily the use of crypto growing day by day and many people are using it and making a profit from it 

Yes, I faced this situation as well. At first, explain the cryptocurrencies in a simple way to them and make them understand that the cryptocurrency is not a risk at all and that it is a currency like the rest of the currencies, but it is traded via the Internet, and then I explain to them about Bitcoin and explain to them that it is one of the cryptocurrencies. I guarantee you will understand

It depends on the person you are trying to introduce and introduce bitcoin to, for example it is difficult to convince parents because they are accustomed to fiat currencies, and for friends, they can be convinced of this because they are still young and can like and believe in these matters.

• +4 1

Yes dear, I went through such an experience, I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, when a friend gave me advice to join the forum, to earn the cryptocurrency, I was astonished when I heard the cryptocurrency, I made it a forbidden currency, and when I joined here I became learning  So much about cryptocurrencies.

you are right in that's it's  very difficult to explain to people the idea of working the
Cryptocurrencies and working with them especially if they're not up to date with technology,  will be hard to convince .

when l get into this,i try to get as close to the idea as possible that there are virtual currencies like virtual networking sites and we work to earn them 

Well, personally, I don't tell anyone, so they don't ask me any questions. And so I would advise you not to tell, and even if they find out, then tell them that it is legal and there is nothing dangerous or illegal in this.

Bitcoin is a digital currency launched in 2009 by an anonymous person named Satoshi Nakamoto. Its price at that time was less than one dollar. Today, its price is more than fifty thousand dollars. It is an electronic currency, meaning it has no physical presence on the ground.  For a decentralized system, that is, it is exempt from taxes and fees

I will reply to him that cryptocurrencies are a digital technology that was created to facilitate the exchange of money and get rid of the third mediator between the seller and the buyer through which you can earn money.

Thanks dear. We should all master this thing. There are many new members here who are not aware of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. We need to help newcomers. Newcomers need to know about it and let other people know about its usefulness and effectiveness. What are the benefits of Bitcoin and how do we learn from it? If we can teach it to others and describe its effectiveness, they will benefit by using it.

Edited by Sumu2021

Yes, my friend, that's exactly what happened to me, but you can convince them, and if you can't explain, it means you don't understand anything about cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and enjoys high reliability.  Many countries are now dealing with Bitcoin.  You can buy everything you want with Bitcoin online.  We are moving steadily towards the world of digital currencies.  Digital currencies outperformed fiat currencies by much.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history.

• +1 1

My friend, I think the best way to explain this work to others is by inviting them to the CryptoTalk forum. Here they can read a lot of topics explaining cryptocurrencies and they can see the experiences of others and I think they will like this work through what they see in the forum.

Welcome, my friend, in the forum that this digital currency has a high value in the global exchange market, and it is a recent currency through which you can achieve high-value profits that enable you to use it in various fields such as trading, investment and mining, which will return you a lot of profit

At first I found it difficult to explain this matter, but the matter is spreading rapidly and cryptocurrencies have become the talk of many people, so you can read some articles on them or make them watch videos on YouTube explaining these cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is not difficult to explain the Bitcoin to those person who have no idea about the Bitcoin Bitcoin is a digital currency and everyone want to adopt the digital currency because the price of the digital Bitcoin is cross his history

• +2 1

Yes you are right Bitcoin is a digital currency which is being used worldwide in future it will be used for tradin keep drive for training Lund hard and hard keep doing work hard in this forum

Bitcoin is the one of the most popular currency of the world. We can trust on it to work on it. It is a digital currency which we can easily exchange it into other currency such our country currency.

• +2 1

i am new in the online earning so i do not know about the crypto currency but it is good to use it for the paper currency. we use it for the many purpose such as buy some things. many people work on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about Bitcoin we can easily teach the between to the new users on people talk so I think these couldn't see is very valuable for us because the value of Bitcoin is increased every day so we should working on bitcoin also

• +2 1

An important question, my friend, if someone wants to get to know the petikon, you must explain to him that Bitcoin is an encrypted digital work recognized in most countries of the world. You can invite him to this forum to learn about Bitcoin a lot of things and information

• +3 1

Bitcoin is one of the digital currencies appeared several years ago and is one of the crypto currencies that is difficult to follow the processes of sending and receiving and from its parts Satoshi has started cheap prices and then the price rose to thousands of dollars and now the digital currency bitcoin is considered one of the most expensive and most important currencies

Explaining bitcoin to a unkonown person is not so difficult.You can explain him about digital currencies and online trading first.You can explain him about digital currencies step by step