How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

download (1).jpg

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +2 17
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

Yes my friend i want to tell you about the btc. This is a digital currency in all over the world It has a high rate in the world. With this currency we can earn money  we can buy everything  we can buy property,car and gift cards with this currency also we can trade in btc and We can earn profit  we can exchange the currency into our local banks or local currency easily to  use an best exchanger In this forum we can  get btc earn without any investment so guys earn btc because its rate will be high rate in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

When our parents or friends want to understand about bitcoin than we should tell them bitcoin is digital currency and it has a huge demand in the world because it is mostly legal in world. Now the world has become online buy and selling everything. 

When we earn these coins we can buy everything which we want to buy but we should need hard work. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Albert Einstein says, "If you can't explain an idea to a young child, it means you didn't understand that idea well or correctly."

You can explain to a beginner about Bitcoin as you first got to know it and started to learn what it is

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

You can simply tell them that bitcoin is a digital currency and there is a lot of altcoins and you are

just trading those currencies in exchanges also tell them that millions of peoples working with

cryptocurrencies and you are not the only one

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This has happened to me since the first time I was talking to my father-in-law about it.it was very difficult to convince them but when my frnd earn money from it then he convinced about this 

Explaining bitcoins to people who have no previous knowledge about it can be quite daunting. It takes a lot of convincing to explain how it works. A lot of people are very anxious whenever it has to do with online activities. 

Bitcoin is a digital currency that appreciates over time. It is a secured mode of investing and trading and its form of currency cuts across nationalities.

I think that in general, it will be very difficult to explain to a person who does not understand cryptocurrencies! After all, for example, if you are told about some technique, but you practically do not understand it, then you will also understand little immediately. But I think the simplest analogy would be if we talk about how cryptocurrency works and what it looks like! I think this will be the best solution!

On 11/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

download (1).jpg

Indeed my companion I need to educate you concerning the BTC. This is computerized cash in everywhere in the world It has a high rate on the planet. With this cash we can bring in cash we can purchase all that we can purchase property, car and gift vouchers with this money additionally we can exchange BTC and We can acquire benefit we can trade the cash into our neighborhood banks or nearby money effectively to utilize the best exchanger In this gathering we can get BTC to procure with no venture so folks procure BTC in light of the fact that its rate will be high rate later on.

• +2 1

Hello, my friend, of course, you can explain these currencies through guidance from asking about currencies, first reading and knowledge of currency-related topics and watching videos explaining the work of platforms and cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

The little I personally know about BITCOIN is 

Bitcoin, often described as a cryptocurrency, a virtual currency or a digital currency-is a type of money that is completely virtual. It's like an online version of cash.

• +2 1

Hello there dear friend, you could explain to them about bitcoins by showing them a youtube video on bitcoins and how a blockchain technology works and how secure it is. You could also personally tell them about bitcoins also by gaining knowledge.

Thankyou.

• +2 1

In my opinion the best to explain cryptocurrencies to another person is to introduce them this platform. I'm sure most people would be interested in posting comments to earn income and eventually they will learn about cryptocurrency that would benefit them in trading and investing.

• +2 2

Bitcoin is a digital currency that appreciates over time.We can buy anything from this currency and also if we want to invest in online business.

• +2 1

When the other person hear about it's demand and it's price then he will also discuss it's price with you. Then you have to give them evidence that it is legalized and it is our best future. Then he might think that you are saying right.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You must first explain to them the idea of decentralization, blockchain, and smart contracts in a simple way and contain real-life examples, then explain to them the idea of cryptocurrencies and ways to earn in them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes to me I will advise the person to stay focused on this platform and make sure he read more about bit coin from the posts of the forum members he is surely going to learn more about bit coin 

• +3 1

You can tell your family that Bitcoin is the money of the internet world. The way we use paper money in our lives and buy what we need. In the same way, we earn digital currency by working hard on the internet and writing informative posts. We can use this digital currency by converting it into our national currency.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think you should take a start from saying that you can make money form the cryptocurrency like that he will be curious and you will be able to tell him properly.

In order to explain how to work with Bitcoin, it is a cryptocurrency with a very great value that we gain through what we do in terms of publications and posts, through which we obtain oil that we put in our wallet and can trade and invest through this platform.

Crypto currency is the digital or computerized currency which was made in 2009, since that was day no one prefer to crypto currency now it is famous all over world and everyone working on that forum. Most of the country didn't allowed this because of the reason it's too rate and value. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, we know that it is very difficult to motivate any user towards a crypto currency. Because we know that we should also be careful in the field of trading and we should not rely so much on anyone, so it is very difficult to motivate anyone to use any crypto currency. But if we tell any trader that bitcoin is a popular and top ranked cryptocurrency through which we can make a good profit which is a very widely used cryptocurrency and its value is increasing over time.  And we can also tell them that by investing a little bit on Bitcoin first, check its realty and its score and then you will get the idea that we have to walk through it to make a very good profit. 

Personally I believe that teaching people who do not know anything about BITCOIN takes a hard work ahead of them since there is a lot of information to teach the personal sphere that wants to learn about cryptocurrencies and the passion for technologies, it will not take much work to learn
A big greeting to the whole community

14 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

In my opinion the best to explain cryptocurrencies to another person is to introduce them this platform. I'm sure most people would be interested in posting comments to earn income and eventually they will learn about cryptocurrency that would benefit them in trading and investing.

You give a nice advice @Nicole018  if we explain anyone about crypto, then maybe they are not understand easily, but if we bring them on this forum and say start work. then they learns everything easily and also they earns some money.

• +2 1