How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

If he wants to know what I am doing, I tell him at first to go and search for cryptocurrencies and tell me the ideas that he has, then start answering his questions in order to scare the things he trusts in them, then start explaining to him how he can work with them.

• +4 1

Bitcoins are virtual currencies that do not exist on the ground, meaning that they are electronic only and enjoy great acceptance and wide popularity.Its circulation is subject to complex algorithms that are difficult to counterfeit and thus safe when handled.

• +3 1

Dear friend @Majdyarous @Jamii @Mianxohaib I think it would be very difficult to explain that cryptocurrency doesn't understand! After all, for example, if you are told about some techniques, you don't practically understand it, but you will immediately understand a little more. But I think the easiest analogy would be if we talk about how cryptocurrencies work and how it looks. Thank you.

Bitcoin is the fist and only coin which have more value then other coin. So people want to earn bitcoin ,because they can earn more money with in short time. So who have more knowledge about cryptocurrency he can make more money from bitcoin. It use to create employment and source of earning.   But it have so many features.  But if you know trading in bitcoin then you can earn more money from bitcoin. Bitcoin price can rise and we can take advantage if go down then we can take advantage.  When it on low price then we can buy amd sale when bitcoin on high price.  Bitcoin base on decentralization and most famous coin.

I have tried to explain the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to many people who do not know about it but they are not willing to believe or they just can't believe because they are not educated enough

I agree with you, most people do not accept cryptocurrencies and believe that they are illegal and advise us to stay away from them, for me I explained the cryptocurrencies to my family by showing some educational clips on YouTube that explain the way Bitcoin works and the purpose of its existence.

They wonder how and where I am able to earn. So, it is difficult to explain to those who do not know about it. They might think it was illegal and I could get into jail. Since no one likes cryptocurrency in those days it is now famous all over the world and in the case of our publications and posts we get all the great value that we get through the oil we put in our wallets. Best Exchangers In this forum we can earn BTC income without any investment. Use the best exchanger in this forum we can get BTC income without any investment.

This can be proven in dozens of ways my friend, if you are in a country that does not use Bitcoin, you can show them this forum and show them posts and have them take a look at an exchange platform where you have some money, I don't think it's very difficult....

• +3 1

Explain that Bitcoin is regular money that has value and can be used to buy goods and services. It is also similar to stocks because the value fluctuates based on the supply and demand. However, it doesn't give any dividends, unlike Bitcoin.if you are agree withe me please give a good rating thanks.

You are right, my friend, one of the companions, to explain that, but we can simplify the matter and represent it as similar to electronic marketing, as here we market cryptocurrencies, and we can also explain its advantages and benefits that accrue to us.

• +3 1

You should clearly inform them that bitcoin is a digital currency and that there are numerous altcoins available. 

Simply exchanging certain currencies on markets informs them that there are millions of people working for them. 

You are not alone in your interest in cryptocurrency.

My friend, the cryptocurrency is spread all over the world, and he explained to them that it is one of the actions that a person performs on the Internet, and this forum is legal and you receive money in exchange for your work and your fatigue.

Bitcoins are modern digital currencies that use blockchain technology to generate them. They are decentralized currencies that do not need central authorities, through which they can make good and beneficial profits.

Foremost feed concise ushering in almost encryption in addition to bullion law successful in addition to who will be powerful founding father of everything. Penny is one of powerful hottest decryption in the powerful market right away furthermore it all has also powerful best possible price.

In the beginning, you have to get a good knowledge of digital currencies in order to explain them to others, and you can use films that talk about digital currencies on YouTube, and you can also actually show them your work in order to make sure that it is real .

• +3 1

Dear O coin, Bitcoin is the currency that was created in the history of cryptocurrencies in 2009, it is the first and unique currency of its kind in general. It was created by an unknown person. This person is called Satoshi Nakamoto and he created a very advanced financial system called the Blockchain Financial System and this system depends On the records, in addition to that, a Bitcoin site has been created. This site may be the mediator in the large spread of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin worked in particular in that time, Satoshi Nakamoto, create this system and the currency in response to the US dollar that imposed its hegemony without submitting to gold mainly. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

The best way to explain btc to beginners is that
 It is popular all over the world,
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is used over the Internet to purchase goods over the Internet. So we are actually a digital asset, cryptocurrencies use a decentralized system that does not involve a third party. So in the digital world it is a medium of exchange,
It has a high market demand. We can buy something like household, royal, cars, etc. with bitcoin.

• +3 1

On 11/11/2020 at 2:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

download (1).jpg

A lot today, when you tell him Bitcoin is running away, really a lot does not know what Bitcoin is actually, that it is really difficult for you to persuade others in order to work on Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was created in order to facilitate trading between companies and brokers in the world. It is a cryptocurrency, meaning that the protection that Bitcoin is subject to is protection of a very high level.

Dear friend, you can explain about Bitcoin to someone who was not familiar with it by entering it into this great forum as this forum contains a lot of valuable, useful and comprehensive information about Bitcoin. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Hello, my friend, this topic is very simple and can be quickly understood. Bitcoin is a digital currency that many do not know about, but in the future it may become a basic currency in many countries. When entering this forum, you can read all the existing instructions. That will only require you.  About 30 minutes, at which point you will understand everything about the world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies

The first thing you have to do is tell all beginners rules and regulations to him then guide him excellently and he have to know all the basic rules of bitcoin platform to get inside into the platform and then you can guide him step by step through it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency and we can earn a large amount of money from it.We can exchange coins from it.It has many coins.It has high security and low transaction fees.

Very good topic we must have knowledge to understand other who knows non about digital currency like bitcoin.So i use to explain that Bitcoin is modern digital currency used in many countries.You people easily trade this and earns good money and used in daily life expensive.

In the beginning, I will explain to them about digital currencies and how they were created, then I will start by explaining about Bitcoin and everything related to it, and I will attach pictures and sites for easy explanation and so that everyone can understand that also, be careful to use simple and easy terms.