Website, Plugins, Social Media - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

Website, Plugins, Social Media

Dear Crypto Fans,

I am a Web Developer and can build/develop a website for you. I can also provide PRO Templates/Themes/Plugins from World Top Assets Store. I will register the selected Items for your project. Payment will be made in TALK/BTC/ETH tokens.

Note: Its not nulled assets, I am a PRO user and have the subscription of CANVA and ENVATO ELEMENTS. I will register the ITEMS and the item will be yours for the lifetime. Inbox for detail discussion.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

You can talk with the adminstrator they can give you perfect job. Rather you will get more profitable jobs in other sites. I think this forum should adopt some cool theme to attract users and makes to feel comfortable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, Khan said:

Dear Crypto Fans,

I am a Web Developer and can build/develop a website for you. I can also provide PRO Templates/Themes/Plugins from World Top Assets Store. I will register the selected Items for your project. Payment will be made in TALK/BTC/ETH tokens.

Note: Its not nulled assets, I am a PRO user and have the subscription of CANVA and ENVATO ELEMENTS. I will register the ITEMS and the item will be yours for the lifetime. Inbox for detail discussion.

Wow you are so talented,  have a vast experience and knowledge in this present civilisation,  surely your types are hardly dependent.  Coz you are already self employed in a very. Well done, I wish you get customers.

• +2 1

Well thats good and brilliant , are you suppose to set the same here to post here on the beginners section I mean be careful but good job you could get one person who is interested in your work  good job bro. I might some day contact you when I need you 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is good to have a variety of services on this forum by members, and you can put topics in the job section to receive better results

Life is great and enjoy it

An interesting offer, because as we understand, freelancing has always been relevant. Friend, I think that it will be a great solution for you to create a post in the section for work and services, then, the demand for your services will be extremely high. Thank you, and good luck!

Hello, excuse me, do you only create web sites?
I ask if perhaps, he will also know how to make miniatures or what has to do with the subject of video editions, it is something that is currently being sought a lot and that is also well paid, it was the question that I had, perhaps it could be of help, since it complements even more, what you already know in terms of creating web sites, kind regards and thanks for the invitation.

• +1 1

On 11/6/2020 at 12:36 PM, Khan said:

Dear Crypto Fans,

You can converse with the administrator they can give you an amazing position. Or maybe you will land more productive positions in different destinations. I figure this gathering ought to embrace some cool subject to pull in clients and causes them to feel good.

Bro, you have to not waste your time here you just do your work and I would like for you that you have to talk with the management. Instead, you will get more beneficial jobs on other sites. I think this forum should espouse some cool theme to draw users and makes to feel prosperous.

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful post for new and novice members. We need this information as members of this wonderful forum.

• +3 1

Friend, this that you are providing is very useful for everyone, I think why this that you are providing is very good because so that several people could pay you and they could receive their projects that they wanted and it is thanks to you offered this service so nothing if this It goes as you think, I would tell you to talk to the moderators since they could give you a fixed workplace here in the forum of what you want to do here.

It's a good job to create and develop website you can really be helpful for the forum if he want to develop the website and cryptotalk forum, I see a lot of users like and I hope that the forum can use them in the future and he can pay them just like he do with earn for post

Friend, this information that you are giving us is not very good because there are people who want to create their websites and do not know how to do it or create it and now with your this publication that you have made anyone who wants to create or have their own website will be able to speak with you in order to create it.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes we can make plugin by linking this with our account. we hve to link our account with social media so tgat our eefferels can be increase becus there is also a good revenue and rewards on refferep if anyone join the forum with your refferel. 

• +2 1

You have a good job, you can get a distinguished job, and with an excellent salary. I hope that others will benefit from your experience.

• +1 1

This is a good profession, and programming in the current era is the backbone of technology, and I want to advise you that you apply for your profession in the sites that you can work in there. Do not miss the opportunity for yourself.

• +1 1

You have real talent and you must invest it, but you must respect the rules of this forum in publishing about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them and not in advertising some personal work that you do ... I appreciate your talent and encourage you to develop it, but I advise you to talk to the supervisors because they are familiar with Do this more of us topics and they may be able to help you find good work on this forum

• +4 1

It is good to be an expert in such technical matters and to be able to create and develop content and a website on the Internet, but I have no idea what benefit it will provide us here in the forum so you can communicate with the mediators and provide your services to them and what you can do to develop the forum and improve The way to work is here

• +3 1

On 11/6/2020 at 12:36 PM, Khan said:

Dear Crypto Fans,

Thank you dear friend for giving us such valuable information and you have guide us  about many other jobs also and I  think of this is very good forum that it also give us knowledge about many other online  jobs and we can also join other forum and also do  work on crypto talk and in this way we are earn  and we learn more about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

welcome my friend. By reading your post, the reader imagines that you are a truly expert and talented in this field, and in my opinion, you can land a great job and get close to achieving your goals in the future. I wish all of my friends on the coding talk here good luck.

• +3 1

On 11/6/2020 at 1:35 PM, Cryppro said:

You can talk with the adminstrator they can give you perfect job. Rather you will get more profitable jobs in other sites. I think this forum should adopt some cool theme to attract users and makes to feel comfortable.

Yes dear friend you're absolutely right this form is very attractive and if  we face some problem then we should talk with the administrator they give us a better suggestion and solve our  problem but I think it's very difficult to concern with them so tell me how I can contact with the administrator.

While you have an excellent skills, you can get job easily. Your explanation proves that you will be a good worker of social media plugins. Those who are in need to your services can contact you. I suggest you to apply for your profession for a good job.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Working as a pro web developer thats a great thing , actually I always wanted to be a programmer but I didn't had the right tools to do so , being on this forum give us to meet a talented people from around the world , but about posting here as advertising to your self I don't know if it's allowed , you need to check before doing so , because there is a section made for such things jobs section .

• +2 1

That really a good thing. I have got really a good information just by reading all the content of the posts. Thanku all for sharing all of this useful content. Keeo helping each other . Thus all is the support we needed.