Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of winning and successful ways to win a lot of cryptocurrencies but needs patience, determination and perseverance. We fall into many losses because cryptocurrencies are subject to sudden fluctuations but it is good to learn from our mistakes rather than give in to frustration and despair.

Only impatient people can give up so easily on crypto businesses,  I beleive one day crypto can change many people life without knowing how that happens.

Yes, dear, beautiful words. We must work with all activity and optimism in order to earn money and not to withdraw and surrender. I wish success to all.

In my own opinion, I suggest that you will pull up and continue working in cryptotalk and continue hustling more for your basic and primary needs.

Patience is the key in my opinion, just keep it going and never lose hope and it'll eventually pay off! I love reading motivational topics in this forums and I'd suggest you should read more of these oftenly! Great way to brighten up your day and fire up your momentum on cryptoworld 

Actually you are right because if we roam here in search of knowledge related to the Cryptocurrency and collect the information about the platform. Therefore, by hustling here we will not lose our time rather we will make ourselves more strong at this platform.

That is to keep persisting when its the hardest moment of the cryptocurrency and always calm down and think about the decisions carefully and perfectly so nothing big of a mistakes might happen or confusions.

• +4 1

I totally agree with you my friend. Patience is the to success.we don't have to give up easily .we have to try more and more even we fall in mistakes we can learn fro them ,just we have to work hard and abide with the rules of this great forum.

When you give up that means there is no way to get now what you wanted to get but  you keep on doing that means there are chances to get what you want.

Hey guys! I am new here and sometimea really found it difficult to post but i really want to do this because i want to acquire new knowledge and experiance. I don't know much about the cryto world but curious to know and i know for this i have to be patient and work hard to achieve profit in the future and understanding trading field. 

On 11/4/2020 at 1:21 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

That is correct my friend we need to be patient in our life in order to have a successful life. It is a great platform where we can earn money and more about that it provides us a great kind of knowledge in the field of crypto world.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:51, kizz said:

Leí algunas publicaciones para principiantes de que están renunciando a las criptomonedas porque se necesita mucho tiempo para ganarlas. En mi opinión, para que tengas éxito necesitas más esfuerzo, necesitas invertir tiempo y paciencia. ¡No te rindas fácilmente! Esa es la regla en criptografía, debes perseverar y seguir esperando. Realmente necesitas arriesgarte cuando se trata de cripto. No seas pesimista porque todos seremos exitosos algún día. ¿Cuál es su consejo para los principiantes que están renunciando a ganar dinero con cripto? 

Totally certain, many people give up without advancing a bit, they believe that money or the crypto world will arrive easily, and everything has to be obtained through effort and perseverance and thus improve business and our investments in cryptocurrencies, not everything happens quickly, and with a lot of patience and discipline we achieve the success or the goals.

I agree with you if we give up everything will go waste. My suggestion for begginer is they should try to improve their knowledge about crypto world in this forum so they can be more efficient trader or investor. But if they give up everything will go waste. They need to focus on learning not earning at this point when they start to understand how things work in crypto world they trade or invest. I hope every member in this forum will take a benefit from crypto.

• +5 1

Hi there! Crypto has just started to be considered to be a legit investment option by most of the authorities in the world. Especially after previous haters started to tell good things about it and Paypal's recent position strenghthened the crypto's standing among other investment options like emtia, fiat currencies and state funds. Overall, in my opinion, our time has just started ! 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I would like to share an important thing in this part, which is that the obvious difference between entrepreneurs and ordinary people is patience to achieve the goal. A person wants to sleep, then wakes up and finds himself having reached his goal. But things do not go this way ..

Actually base on my own opinion you need to hustle if you want to make it in life every disappointment is a blessing all you need is courage and determination. Believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve

• +1 1

Yes cryptocurrencies is not about rushing and making useless post this platform is urging us more to be more cautious in how we handle things that will lead to our success, we shouldn't always rush in terms of making profit it will be an honor if we put things in  proper way and follow the forum rules this will surely lead us to a greater part.

This is really true. Crypto is usually hard during the first few months of learning but in the end he will enjoy the fruits of your labour because of the large amount of money you can make from crypto. All you need to know is the basics and then her weed a lot know how to invest and how to trade and all your sacrifices will pay in the end.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

Yes, the first rule of earning is to be move up step by step and slowly. put your efforts invest your time  and energy,give your best and you will be succeeded. so beginners must have built a good patience level in them because it's not a waste of time they are gaining a lot of information and knowledge from this besides of money.

there may be no chance in giving time and anticipating payment. everybody must look forward to it to get fee. yes thay will receive however be affected person every one will success however thay ought to wait.

15 minutes ago, Jibon1 said:

Of course if you get the right information about this topic then you should hurry to Crito.  Also I think you should work hard on Crito for a long time because I hope it will give you a lot of profit in the future.

@Jibon1 It is true that earning in the field of crypto is considered somewhat difficult in the beginning, especially by people who want to accumulate capital, but with the passage of time there will be many, varied and fast ways to earn more, we need only patience to achieve our ambitions and this forum is one of the best quick solutions to make money . 

• +1 1

Yes you are saying it very very right that when a new thing started somehow they starts to heartfelt and don't have patience, but in real you have to stick to that hard work, it's the only reason that can pay you back 

You must set a goal. If you have a lot of time, it will be quick to learn. If not, spend a day studying a specific issue. The next day another. Don't get ahead of yourself. And study everything in order.

Your earning points here depends on your effort count and patience you have to fulfill your daily quota with good and informative contents. Just do your best to fulfill your daily quota so that you can earn more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

What is always important in our work is that we be patient and work hard, whatever the nature of work, and in the field of cryptocurrencies, we need a lot of time and patience to become experts and with time, as well as perseverance and work hard, we win what we want, so we should never give up our work.